MIUI 12.6 21.11.3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I'm running on Venus and I've just done the update, and for some reason the intent filter verification service keeps crashing every few minutes, roughly 5. Does anyone else have that problem? Is there anything I can try to fix that?

Thanks in advance

Yeah all reported in the first A12 release...Let s be patient so those can be fixed at next releases ;)
Still weird that such important features (camera & screenshot) are not working yet though....

Has anyone manage to get those working on MI11 yet ?
Thanks !
For me everything works fine

Reactions: AD@China
Before I install this can anyone please confirm whether 120hz is now working in Poco f3. I know this didn't work on earlier builds. Asked before but haven't had clarification.

Thanks for your help.
120 Hertz works for me on Poco F3. Even last week

Attachments

• IMG_20211105_144508.jpg
    IMG_20211105_144508.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 180
Poco F3 here.
Updated from last A11 to this one, at first it failed to update, it showed an error on the "sparse" file, i kept trying until it went through. It's working but every once in a while it reboots out of nowhere... Anyone with the same problem? Is it known? Is there a fix? Thank you.

Edit: It shows an error right before reboot. Something like " Permissions stopped working "

Yesterday before update I have this watermark on my camera: shoot on Mi phone , today is changed to Redmi? How?
Activate your camera, in the app:
-> hamburger menu, right upper corner
-> settings
-> watermark (first point)
-> activate watermark
-> custom watermark
-> text your own fantasy

Reactions: biscoot
Good evening, today I installed the latest weekly rom on my Mi 9 lite, a message from MIUI SDK appeared where it says: Restore items. It appears you have performed a factory reset. Connect to the network and restore system items to use MIUI normally. Under the option whether to do it now or postpone. If I try to do it nothing happens and it tells me to check the internet connection.At each reboot this message appears - Help me please

I have opened the fastboot Bat file and connected my mi 11 ultra via Fastboot but it just wont do anything..
the Bat file stucks like this:

Any help?

Attachments

• 3f71a41d29a2976df64cc78712537a7d.png
    3f71a41d29a2976df64cc78712537a7d.png
    31 KB · Views: 172
Poco F3 here.
Updated from last A11 to this one, at first it failed to update, it showed an error on the "sparse" file, i kept trying until it went through. It's working but every once in a while it reboots out of nowhere... Anyone with the same problem? Is it known? Is there a fix? Thank you.

Edit: It shows an error right before reboot. Something like " Permissions stopped working "
Maybe download the ROM again and flash the F3 again. Maybe there was an error unzipping the zip archive

Poco F3 here.

Delete app data of permissions

cant you install it or cant you download it? if you cant download use another browser. it is working.
okay i downloaded it but when i go to miflash_unlock.exe and enter my account it says "Unlock will erase data"

I dont want to erase anything :( i just want to update my miui

In the previous version, it gave me an error when creating dual apps. In the latter it creates it although I give the newly created icon and it does nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.