MIUI 12.6 21.11.3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
POCO F3/MAGISK ROOT... After this last update, I can't root my device. I can do the whole process, but it doesn't come out of the MIUI black screen after reboot. Then I restore the boot.img file via fastboot so I can get back to using it. Any solution for this?

Reactions: panblock
POCO F3/MAGISK ROOT... After this last update, I can't root my device. I can do the whole process, but it doesn't come out of the MIUI black screen after reboot. Then I restore the boot.img file via fastboot so I can get back to using it. Any solution for this?
did you disable or removed the modules before magisk root? perhaps they are not compatible. you can try the alpha versions from magisk as well…

Here are some download links for the alpha release of magisk…

I had similar issue with Mi 10T. Steps I followed to fix it:
1. Install latest Orange Fox recovery (I used to have Pitchblack Recovery Project)
2. Re-install latest ROM. Boot normally
3. Re-boot in recovery and install the included Magisk. There is a button in recovery. It installs v23
4. Boot normally and it should work

Reactions: heliocastilho
Someone might have an idea why in DND mode there is still a notification tone on WhatsApp or SMS? Normally sounds should be off. Didn't change anything in the menu. It's been like that since the new Update. Poco F3

did you disable or removed the modules before magisk root? perhaps they are not compatible. you can try the alpha versions from magisk as well…

Here are some download links for the alpha release of magisk…

I updated the system in the unformatted option file, without uninstalling the modules and magisk. I updated directly. Shouldn't I have done it that way?

I advise to sell your Mi10T Pro before it cost nothing. Mi10 series is know for have a lot of Camera issues, have a bad support from Xiaomi.
So i think it's the good time for you to change your device for the Mi 11 (prices have really drop) or waiting for A12 for february/march 22
And that's the sad truth although what I take away from this disaster is that Xiaomi's software is really unpredictable so it's time to switch to another brand instead of being a beta tester for a newer model series again.

I had similar issue with Mi 10T. Steps I followed to fix it:
1. Install latest Orange Fox recovery (I used to have Pitchblack Recovery Project)
2. Re-install latest ROM. Boot normally
3. Re-boot in recovery and install the included Magisk. There is a button in recovery. It installs v23
4. Boot normally and it should work
Tks bro for answer, but we dont have orange fox for poco f3 and i cant install twrp too

Reactions: panblock
There are few things that don't work for me on A12. Known bugs or do i have to give manually some permissions?

1. Password AutoFill don't work in Apps. Only works in Chrome.

2. Telegram don't let me send Files, Fotos etc. Only Chat

Replying to you again.
I think there is a problem with the Clean Flash going directly to Android 12?

I did some experimenting, did a clean flash to the last Weekly on Android 11, then did a "dirty flash" to the Android 12 weekly.

Working fine, Telegram can send messages.

But then I tried again to do a clean flash straight to this weekly, and its not working again.

Theres something missing in this ROM regarding media handling that is stuck in the Android 11 ROM...

Hi friends...
I have a problem with the Arabic language. The system has problems in the Arabic language, for example, the connection area, when installing applications, and in the drag list, the date appears in English. I hope to solve the problem please...

Redmi k20 pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_٢٠٢١-١١-٠٦-٢٠-٢٣-٣١-٣٩٢_com.android.incallui.jpg
    Screenshot_٢٠٢١-١١-٠٦-٢٠-٢٣-٣١-٣٩٢_com.android.incallui.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_٢٠٢١١١٠٦_٢٠٢٨٠٤.jpg
    IMG_٢٠٢١١١٠٦_٢٠٢٨٠٤.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_٢٠٢١١١٠٦_٢٠٣٠٥٦.jpg
    IMG_٢٠٢١١١٠٦_٢٠٣٠٥٦.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_٢٠٢١١١٠٦_٢٠٢٩٥٥.jpg
    IMG_٢٠٢١١١٠٦_٢٠٢٩٥٥.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_٢٠٢١١١٠٦_٢٠٣٢٤٠.jpg
    IMG_٢٠٢١١١٠٦_٢٠٣٢٤٠.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 281
Questions to the Xiaomi Mi11 (venus) People
Did you directly flash via fastboot and coming from A11?
Did you dirty flash or clean flash?
What bugs do you have till now? (and pls tell me if dirty or clean flash) Would you update again to A12 atm?

@martn223000 Hello,

It's useless to report "Arabic" translation issues because Xiaomi.eu is using the "Arabic" translation from the Stable "Global" ROMs (because no "Arabic" translator for Xiaomi.eu ROMs for now...).

;)

Activate your camera, in the app:
-> hamburger menu, right upper corner
-> settings
-> watermark (first point)
-> activate watermark
-> custom watermark
-> text your own fantasy
I now that and maybe I didnt write what I want to say because of my bad English

Questions to the Xiaomi Mi11 (venus) People
Did you directly flash via fastboot and coming from A11?
Did you dirty flash or clean flash?
What bugs do you have till now? (and pls tell me if dirty or clean flash) Would you update again to A12 atm?
Hi , first update from A11 to A12 was clean install via fastboot ( it's the only way ) ; after that ,weekly updates in A12 , I did dirty flash.
Main problems for me :
- WhatsUp and Telegram dont' handle attachments very well , especially PDF's ( some users reports media problems , but , for me, works well )
- Contacts app has problems showing contacts from exchange account ; it was also a problem with WhatsUp contacts but , for me , it was solved in this weekly
IMO it's stable enough to be used as a daily phone.

I have one question : you can't save contacts on device ? When I want to save there are only 3 options : mi account , google account and exchange account !

Reactions: kwisi
I advise to sell your Mi10T Pro before it cost nothing. Mi10 series is know for have a lot of Camera issues, have a bad support from Xiaomi.
So i think it's the good time for you to change your device for the Mi 11 (prices have really drop) or waiting for A12 for february/march 22
Mi10 series is known for its camera issues? My camera works exactly as I expect it to, including with Lens for the translations. Of course, changing to another model is entirely your choice.
A lot of apps cannot compatible A12 for the moment, users must feedback problems to the apps owners.
I advise to using Evernote instead Kaspersky Password Manager, cross devices, free and not Russian ^^
There is nothing making people change to A12. You can stay with the latest A11 beta, or change over to the Stable.

why are they still releasing new beta ROM for Mi 9 when they don't add anything to it for over 3 months, they are just churning out same ROM every week till proper EOL...
I don't think that the developers would agree that it is the same ROM. There have been optimisations and fixes. Because there are no new features, it does not mean that there is no work going on in the background - especially with A12 coming (for me), and also Miui13.

where's the mi mix 4 android 12 beta ROM can't see it in the latest BETAs but says its in there from the table?!

There's nothing in the changelog because no A12-based version is released for Mi 10T Pro yet, obviously...
Do the math, it's not complicated...
If the current camera blobs from Stable Global (Android 11) don't work on recent Weeklies (also Android 11), so why would they work with an even newer camera firmware and libraries that would arrive with Android 12? Zero chance.

appreciate the help but still can't be so kind to help me?!
The rules are simple:
RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!
3. If a ROM is available, download it and use it
There is no ROM for MIX 4 because Xiaomi hasn't released it yet, for whatever reason.

Mi10 series is known for its camera issues? My camera works exactly as I expect it to, including with Lens for the translations. Of course, changing to another model is entirely your choice.

LOL i can even said Mi 10 Series is the only one to have all this Camera problems, so you are a lucky guy ! (Focus problem, Crash/FC on lastest builds, etc...)

And i have a Mi 11, so i have only answer to a kind user asking if this device will have a better support or if it's better to buy a new model.

FYI i'm fine on A12, i never said something related to your answer :
"There is nothing making people change to A12. You can stay with the latest A11 beta, or change over to the Stable."

EDIT : on the same time this post from Igor explain better the "Camera issues problem"

Last edited:
LOL i can even said Mi 10 Series is the only one to have all this Camera problems, so you are a lucky guy ! (Focus problem, Crash/FC on lastest builds, etc...)

And i have a Mi 11, so i have only answer to a kind user asking if this device will have a better support or if it's better to buy a new model.

FYI i'm fine on A12, i never said something related to your answer :
"There is nothing making people change to A12. You can stay with the latest A11 beta, or change over to the Stable."

EDIT : on the same time this post from Igor explain better the "Camera issues problem"
Lol, I've a mi 10 too and has ~no issue with the camera after using it about a year. Are you talking about a specific model? The mi 10 has a big sensor with a very large aperture which means very shallow depth of field. As a result, if you take a photo of a page with text from very close, ~half of it may indeed be blurry, due to shallow depth of field. If you go back and zoom in, the issue gets ~eliminated (but still something ~no-one mentiones in the reviews).

Poco F3, does enybody solved problem with google pay on this update ? Had trying eny solution with sql module and "chmod 440" and can't ad card to google pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.