MIUI 12.6 21.12.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It means the PC doesn't detect any device. Make sure the drivers for your device are installed.

OK, and?

The "default" at the end of the command is supposed to disable it permanently, and it works fine for me.
Hey,
On my Poco F3 (installed in fastboot) it doesn't work, it disables these icons only temporarily.
I noticed that after rebooting it still works, but that it was only after a few hours that it doesn't work anymore.
Are the 'adb' commands to be executed on a switched-on smartphone?

I would like to report two bugs that I have found in my 10 with the new android 12 version, if this is not the place please correct me.
1) bluetooth failure: it does not connect automatically with already paired devices, you have to do it manually. I have tried to re-pair and I have also tried restarting networks and bluetooth and the problem is not solved.
2) Failed to receive text messages to autocomplete bank entries. When I perform a banking operation and a text msn arrives with the password to be entered, it asks for my authorization and I give it to him, but the password does not load automatically and the application freezes. autocomplete must be done manually

I would like to report two bugs that I have found in my 10 with the new android 12 version, if this is not the place please correct me.
1) bluetooth failure: it does not connect automatically with already paired devices, you have to do it manually. I have tried to re-pair and I have also tried restarting networks and bluetooth and the problem is not solved.
2) Failed to receive text messages to autocomplete bank entries. When I perform a banking operation and a text msn arrives with the password to be entered, it asks for my authorization and I give it to him, but the password does not load automatically and the application freezes. autocomplete must be done manually
Hi Carlos,
1) my experience is with BT headphones. When I switch them on, they automatically connect.
2) when I have been (re-)registering my banking apps, the texts come through. Some banking apps allow for the password to be pasted directly into the app, and that has worked fine.
My experiences are with my Mi 10.

Reactions: katerpanne
Nobody else?
I have the same problem on my mi 11 for months, since updated to android 12. It's not just the screenshot, you may also find out that the camera app ist not working as well. After taking a photo, the camera app crashs, leaving no photo saved.

i feel bad i passed from stable to weekly , now idk how to pass back on stable , i dont like how it moves in game and is like isnt made for game poco f3 user !!! can some1 explain how i can move back on 12.5.18.ty

Mix 4 flash all good, much improved over last version, a tiny bit of lag in a few apps, but not an issue. Did have an issue where swapping cameras on a whatsap call would not engage the front camera properly, but probaly nothing to do with the rom.

Good work!, very happy wit this one :)

I have allready written it last update over night (7 hours over night no usage no alwaysondisplay around 25% battery drain) this drain starts with the Android 12 Update
In order to analyse the drain, you should go Settings/Battery, and click on the part of the graph to highlight the time that is causing concern, and look beneath the graph to find out what is consuming an abnormal amount of battery. Alternatively you can use a battery monitoring app (eg. GSam Battery Monitor) and look to see where the power is going.
You can then look at why it is consuming an abnormal amount of power, and finally work out ways to control it.

I cant download it from this URL seems that you have to be registered

1 - you have to test it, it should be OK
4 - check if you have in root directory a folder named /twrp

send us a download link, so that we can look into the GPay fix

It's work very good. Have never problems with gpay.
Flash it after ROM in TWRP.
Now available TWRP for Android 12, i will use it in TWRP with new Rom for recovery.

Attachments

• GooglePay_fix.zip
    126.1 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
It's work very good. Have never problems with gpay.
Flash it after ROM in TWRP.
Now available TWRP for Android 12, i will use it in TWRP with new Rom for recovery.
ok its a db-fix. thank you ...

you can put it into a magisk module as well or use mix-explorer with root

Updatet to 21.12.1 on my MI 11 Ultra. Can't use fingerprint to unlock apps anymore. Error Messages like "Keystore key generation failed" or "please activate biometrical unlock" but it is already activated. I also saw the message 'Failed to init cipher' somewhere....
I used TRWP first to install 21.12.1..... blame on me... any fix?

Since the last 2/3 updates i have serious trouble with my Mi11 (Venus)
Everyday the phone restarts automatically 2 or 3 Times.
And random lose my mobile connection. And then the mobile connection button in my menu is also greyed out. Then i get the pop-up: "proces com.qti.phone not responding"
With the options to wait of press OK.

Anyone knows what to do? Can i solve this without a format?

Last edited:
Updatet to 21.12.1 on my MI 11 Ultra. Can't use fingerprint to unlock apps anymore. Error Messages like "Keystore key generation failed" or "please activate biometrical unlock" but it is already activated. I also saw the message 'Failed to init cipher' somewhere....
I used TRWP first to install 21.12.1..... blame on me... any fix?

Did you try to flash the ROM again via fastboot?

Did you try to flash the ROM again via fastboot?
I didn't flashed it with TRWP, there was a error message, but no flash. Afterwards i flashed it successfully with fastboot (no data wipe, because I had the android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM)

Hi, first of all thank you to the team for the effort, for those with "UMI" phones who installed A12 and have mi band, does it work ??? because for me it no longer works with the original "mi fit" application, it only works with Notify for mi band app.

Hi, first of all thank you to the team for the effort, for those with "UMI" phones who installed A12 and have mi band, does it work ??? because for me it no longer works with the original "mi fit" application, it only works with Notify for mi band app.
have u try uninstall it an install it again
i hade to do it with my amazfit zepp app

Are you replying to me?
Yes i did, and happend since the last 3 weekly's and didn't change.
Sorry, I read that in your post, the usernames got mixed up while editing.
You clould try to delete the data of com.qti.phone but I'd risk a format.
My Mi11 is running very fine since A12.

have u try uninstall it an install it again
i hade to do it with my amazfit zepp app
yes, i try, i uninstall, clear data, factory reset mi band, restart the phone, re-pair, log with mi account and google account nothing work, mi band is connected, all permission is ok but no receive notification.

yes, i try, i uninstall, clear data, factory reset mi band, restart the phone, re-pair, log with mi account and google account nothing work, mi band is connected, all permission is ok but no receive notification.
dont u have to actived that in the app
i hade to reactived all mine after installing again

dont u have to actived that in the app
i hade to reactived all mine after installing again
all the permissions that the application needs are set correctly, dnd, call log, sms ... etc ..., I had all the band starting from 1 to 6 and I have encountered problems like that over the years but all solvable with the right permissions ... but this time it seems to beat me ... :)

If you hate to do the new settings again, why don't you backup amazon zepp app with titanium backup?
i hade to re-enable notification for
sms an phone calls in the apk
even that it makes settings backup on amazfit server

I have Mi 10 and they both work for me, don't have an idea as to what might block them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.