I have Mi 10 and they both work for me, don't have an idea as to what might block them though.I would like to report two bugs that I have found in my 10 with the new android 12 version, if this is not the place please correct me.
1) bluetooth failure: it does not connect automatically with already paired devices, you have to do it manually. I have tried to re-pair and I have also tried restarting networks and bluetooth and the problem is not solved.
2) Failed to receive text messages to autocomplete bank entries. When I perform a banking operation and a text msn arrives with the password to be entered, it asks for my authorization and I give it to him, but the password does not load automatically and the application freezes. autocomplete must be done manually
Did you try to set "No restrictions" inHi, first of all thank you to the team for the effort, for those with "UMI" phones who installed A12 and have mi band, does it work ??? because for me it no longer works with the original "mi fit" application, it only works with Notify for mi band app.
I guess you activated Developer Options , isn't it ? I'm not useing gpay , but I had the same problem with other nfc payment cards ; it doesn't work with Developer Options activated
Hello I have a poco F2 pro under the miui 12.6 21.11.3 beta ROM. I tried to update using the following procedure: For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat but nothing is happening can you explain to me how to do it please- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system
For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh
unzip the zipfile open the unziped folderHello I have a poco F2 pro under the miui 12.6 21.11.3 beta ROM. I tried to update using the following procedure: For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat but nothing is happening can you explain to me how to do it please
did't u remember to put the phone in fastboot modeGuys what happens? when I updated to 21.11.30 on poco f2 pro (lmi), I wanted to install root via TWRP, but it seems it didn't work... tried to reinstall TWRP, it didn't ask any password but I had 0MB Internal Storage... did a format and I'm trying to install rom with windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat and it sends me back to TWRP... what to do?!
Expect a fix todayHi
Issue with Android Auto, the icons are too big and notifications caractères too big for the car screen.