MIUI 12.6 21.12.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turbo charging isn't working for me on a Poco F3, it's only charging at 2 amps at 4 volts. I am rooted, can I provide any logs for troubleshooting?

all email apps like gmail, hotmail and others are crashing the same situation with twitter. I formatted the application data already uninstalled and reinstalled and the problem persists
POCO F3

Yes, and put phone in fastboot mode
Still nothing. Tried installing drivers, tried installing mi pc suite. Mi PC suite has the standard connect phone by usb cable message. Computer recognises as Mi 10 Ultra in file manager, but I don't know what to pick with the stupid autostart in windows 10, or what to pick when the popup comes up on phone (normally just choose the file transfer option). I realise this isn't in fastboot mode, but trying to get it viewable in windows 10 before retrying in fastboot mode

Still nothing. Tried installing drivers, tried installing mi pc suite. Mi PC suite has the standard connect phone by usb cable message. Computer recognises as Mi 10 Ultra in file manager, but I don't know what to pick with the stupid autostart in windows 10, or what to pick when the popup comes up on phone (normally just choose the file transfer option). I realise this isn't in fastboot mode, but trying to get it viewable in windows 10 before retrying in fastboot mode
Did you enable developer usb debugin?

I have an issue with the Mi mix 4, when casting via Chromecast volume control panel is broken as below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-02-14-57-27-738_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-02-14-57-27-738_com.miui.home.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 1,940
Last edited by a moderator:
ok for all with fastboot issue , if you wanna update and have black CMD screen and nothin happens, here is fix..use this driver watch this video how to install driver if you dont know, check if you have developer usb debug on, unlocked bootloader, run bat as administrator and you need to put phone into fastboot mode before update - driver works for all Mi devices, on any windows even 11, have fun!

ok for all with fastboot issue , if you wanna update and have black CMD screen and nothin happens, here is fix..use this driver watch this video how to install driver if you dont know, check if you have developer usb debug on, unlocked bootloader, run bat as administrator and you need to put phone into fastboot mode before update - driver works for all Mi devices, on any windows even 11, have fun!
really appreciate your help, not something you should have to be doing. But even doing that I have no options, still just a black cmd screen.
I've followed advice on other posts (removing driver signing authorisation etc) and what you have put.
When I connect my phone normally, I get Android Composite ADB Inteface within Device Manager, but in Fastboot mode this disappears and have just a plain Android device showing with exclamation mark.
Think I'll hang on until someone takes over the TWRP mantel.

Attachments

• fastboot.jpg
    fastboot.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 363
  • notfastboot.jpg
    notfastboot.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 385
  • Screenshot_2021-12-02-20-43-20-886_com.android.settings (002).jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-02-20-43-20-886_com.android.settings (002).jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 372
Guys, what's that green camera in the top left corner? It appears sometimes...

Attachments

• IMG_20211202_214639.jpg
    IMG_20211202_214639.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 686
Reactions: Vag - Zag
umi
i get error while flashing
fastboot flash storsecbak images\storsec.mbn
ERROR: cannot flash storsecbak: no such partition
phone booted after all

Reactions: Iain_B
Guys, what's that green camera in the top left corner? It appears sometimes...
Welcome to Android 12. This is a feature added by Google.
Those who wish to permanently temporarily (until it's reverted automatically) disable the camera/microphone usage indicators , use this command using ADB:
Code:
adb shell cmd device_config put privacy camera_mic_icons_enabled false default
And to disable location usage indicators (if you still have them visible for some reason) use this command:
Code:
adb shell cmd device_config put privacy location_indicators_enabled false default
* To re-enable, replace "false" with "true".

The following command will add a "Status bar location indicator" switch at the end of Developer options:
Code:
adb shell cmd device_config put privacy location_indicator_settings_enabled true default
Unfortunately, there is no equivalent Developer option for camera/microphone indicators as of now.

Yo, android 12 for mi 10, nice to see some development. While I may wait till a proper twrp is released for the device (to be able to backup and such), just wanna say well done people! :emoji_tada: :emoji_thumbsup:
Well, technically, the TWRPs for Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro and probably Mi 10 Ultra are working with Android 12, it's just that they can't decrypt /data partition, so flashing can only be done with an OTG flash drive. We had that problem in the past when Android 11 was released for these devices.
In any case, fastboot method is probably more convenient until a new TWRP is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.