MIUI 13 21.12.29/30 - First MIUI 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0b99y

Members
Jan 5, 2022
Very nice beta! battery seems good, no noticeable bugs, a lot faster than miui 12.5 on poco f3
There is any way to get new launcher with new widgets and redesigned control center, on futures weekly ?
even the screen on time, i can't see it on battery settings, idk if it is a miui 13 limitation
good works ;)

Synapsis

Members
Mar 23, 2021
Dirty install on Mi 10, all seems good for now. Only issue it deleted some links on n screen but no problem just recreated them. Thanks to devs again for thier time and effort in keeing us up to date.

jooelj

Members
Oct 19, 2021
is there any way to see sot. it is not in battery menu. any help with my post #689
poco f3
android 12 removed sot from battery tab in general so its not only miui. but there is another way to see, scroll to almost the bottom of the settings and find screentime, its above special features

Reactions: KGVER and mikson

biscoot

Members
Jul 9, 2018
is there any way to see sot. it is not in battery menu. any help with my post #689
poco f3

IMG_20220102_162328.jpg

• Love
Reactions: KGVER and mikson

Paolo83

Members
May 21, 2021
Bro(s) i have Mi11.
I went from xiaomi.eu a11 stable. I do a factory reset in TWRP and then I installed this weekly by windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat.
I have some storage issue (gmail attachment, microsoft app (excel, world) that aren't able to download my language translation, vpn not works etc).
Are you sure sure sure that if i come back from A11 weekly and then upgrade to A12 without data format, this issue go away?
I hate to reinstall all apps and configure them... I do this only if i sure that I resolv the issue.
So, is there the possibility that the next build that will be out i think toworrom, will solve the sotrage issue?

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
Hi sorry for English but I use a translator. I have a question .... Once I have unlocked the bootloader considering that on A12 there is not yet a working twrp can I flash the rom with fastboot without installing the twrp? thank you
YES! italian and english wording!
Not a question to ask on this topic.
TWRP and Magisk are forbidden words here.
Open a request, but MUCH better have a search.

Last edited:
Reactions: KGVER and biscoot

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
Bro(s) i have Mi11.
I went from xiaomi.eu a11 stable. I do a factory reset in TWRP and then I installed this weekly by windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat.
I have some storage issue (gmail attachment, microsoft app (excel, world) that aren't able to download my language translation, vpn not works etc).
Are you sure sure sure that if i come back from A11 weekly and then upgrade to A12 without data format, this issue go away?
I hate to reinstall all apps and configure them... I do this only if i sure that I resolv the issue.
So, is there the possibility that the next build that will be out i think toworrom, will solve the sotrage issue?
# some people told after they have installed latest a11 and then the last weekly everything was fine (telegram, gmail) or they are using telegram x
# sometimes a factory reset will help

Reactions: KGVER and biscoot

Premises187

Members
Nov 19, 2021
Mi 10 ultra user here.
I dirty flashed from previous MIUI EU 12 and all is good.

One big fix I've noticed in this rom is with the camera app.
With the stock CN rom and all older MIUI EU ROMs when you're recording video and zoom in sometimes the camera wouldn't snap to the 5x lens and it would continue recording with a digital zoom. That no longer seems to be a problem

Twavo

Members
Jan 24, 2021
Does anyone else have a problem with Ok Google? Yesterday it was working fine, even with screen off. Today it doesn't work at all. I already reinstalled the ROM. But it still doesn't work. I didn't change anything. Not rooted also. Mi 10 (Umi)

Necroix

Members
Aug 11, 2021
This question is for who has updated a Mi 10t Pro to this version. Does alternative camera app solve the problem?

Pho3nX

Members
Oct 9, 2021
22.1.4 is out, so people have some bugs with the first MIUI 13, wait a little, there a lot of fixes included ;)

Congrat again to the Xiaomi.EU team for their great work :)

KGVER

Members
Nov 17, 2016
Off topic question but if someone has the kindness to answer me , im all ears..!!!

Im trying to lock apps - common apps - and this is done by the usual way,

but can we actually -lock- the security app by itself? because there is not listed as an application that we can lock with a "switch on ".....

If someone knows anything about it...

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.