MIUI 13 21.12.29/30 - First MIUI 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check if storage rights are granted in the app?
If they are then we still have the storage bug in this release I guess....
If they do not then set them manually.

edit: Checked it. The storage bug is NOT fixed.

Telegram and other Apps that want to download something inside the app are not able to do it.
Mi 11 Venus
Why do you use so big letters?!?
I have the mi11 Venus, use latest a12 21.12.8 with Nova launcher, nine email and telegram etc.

No bugs here. Always did a dirty update with disabling magisk modules and all wlan/Bluetooth data before updating.

Even the recents screen on my third party launcher works perfectly. But why? - perhaps I'm lucky

Reactions: geoorg and biscoot
Mi10 Multi ?
is it so difficult to write in whole sentences ?

if you asked for rom release dates -> read the forum rules ... it is not wanted !

and remember - this is a forum and not a chat group, the topic is one day old and here are alot of meaningless entries

as a result a lot of guys will not read the posts before and will ask the same questions again and again

thank you

PS: I prefer not to go into the search function in this forum, hardly anyone uses it anyway

Why do you use so big letters?!?
I have the mi11 Venus, use latest a12 21.12.8 with Nova launcher, nine email and telegram etc.

No bugs here. Always did a dirty update with disabling magisk modules and all wlan/Bluetooth data before updating.

Even the recents screen on my third party launcher works perfectly. But why? - perhaps I'm lucky
no problems too, with Venus on beta 21.12.29

Reactions: geoorg
Well, you don't have Mi 11. One of our testers also has a Mi 11 and the option is also missing. So it sounds like this might have something to do with different DPIs (which is much higher on Mi 11, Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra).

No i have Mi 11, problem is on French language System UI crash. There a French tester ?

For the moment there 2 bugs on Mi 11 for me :
- DPI settings on Dev Mode is resetted on reboot, all is so big, even in minimal settings
- System UI crash in French after a reboot (on loading). The first boot and configuration is fine.
There any problem in english, just DPI settings problems (apply custom dpi settings each time on reboot)

I will trying to make a logcat Igor ;)

Last edited:
some people described that they flashed the latest a11 and then updated to latest a12 the issue is gone

you will find the topics on the upper right corner…
Thx for advice. I guess A11 rollback should be made with data wipe or it can be avoided?

Hi there, thanks for releasing the ROM that fast!

Mi11 Venus, just dirty flashed from last 12.6 MIUI, so far all went well.
Dont have the grid missing, options are available.
Wallpaper is indeed replaced by another one, can be changed back. I tried the new ones (cristallization, meh~)
Noticed the power menu is now taking longer to come up (maybe 4 secs).

Fonts appeared much bigger, I have reduced their size to the smallest.
Font size on the task bar at the top appears much bigger as well and now almost dont leave space for much to be displayed as TIME and SPEED numbers are way too big imo, remaining icons are fine.
Other than that, haven't seen any changes from MIUI 12.6, The Control Center menu is not changing at all as seen on Mi12 MIUI13.

Anyone else has experienced anything different, maybe coming from a clean install ?

Regards,

Adrien

Last edited:
Reactions: snipez159
Storage problems are still there!
Clean flash, Mi 11 Ultra (star), attachments won't download, etc.

Will try the A11 method, but... be aware.

EDIT: The A11->A12 works.
I flashed an old Fastboot version of the .EU rom (12-5-2020), installed Gmail and Telegram, saw that storage works, upgraded to A12 Miui13 and viola.
I did face the Permissions crash and the proposed solution worked (had to access the app list, search for "permissions" and click the little link that displays all apps). Took me 4 attempts until I was fast enough.

Last edited:
The anti-telecom fraud function has been newly added to miui13.This is a project in cooperation with the Chinese government.This function may collect user information.Hope you can check whether your rom contains this function.

Reactions: zgh2662
because it is not ready yet?
Thanks for answering. I mainly want to know that the 865 series is temporarily suspended in this version of MIUI13, but these models are already online in the 21.12.27 China version. Hope that these models can experience MIUI13 immediately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.