MIUI 13 21.12.29/30 - First MIUI 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Mi 11 lite 5G, when i finished the config and if I reboot it, the phone crashes and show me "UI system has stopped working" and bootloop in recovery

WHAT IS HAPPENING???
Code:
You are going to wipe your data and internal storage. It will delete all your files and photos stored on internal storage. Do you agree? (Y/N) y
Setting current slot to 'a'                        OKAY [  0.047s]
Finished. Total time: 0.047s
Sending 'dsp_ab' (65536 KB)                        OKAY [  2.406s]
Writing 'dsp_ab'                                   (bootloader) Partition dsp_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition dsp_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.493s]
Finished. Total time: 2.930s
Sending 'xbl_config_ab' (216 KB)                   OKAY [  0.016s]
Writing 'xbl_config_ab'                            (bootloader) Partition xbl_config_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition xbl_config_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  0.016s]
Finished. Total time: 0.063s
Sending 'boot_ab' (196608 KB)                      OKAY [  6.461s]
Writing 'boot_ab'                                  (bootloader) Partition boot_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition boot_b flashed successfully
OKAY [  1.375s]
Finished. Total time: 7.867s
Sending 'modem_ab' (250524 KB)                     FAILED (Write to device failed in SendBuffer() (no link))
fastboot: error: Command failed
Sending 'vbmeta_system_ab' (4 KB)                  FAILED (Write to device failed (no link))
Sending 'tz_ab' (3680 KB)                          FAILED (Write to device failed (no link))
Sending 'vbmeta_ab' (4 KB)                         FAILED (Write to device failed (no link))
Sending 'bluetooth_ab' (1116 KB)                   FAILED (Write to device failed (no link))
Sending 'abl_ab' (204 KB)                          FAILED (Write to device failed (no link))
Sending 'cpucp_ab' (104 KB)                        FAILED (Write to device failed (no link))
Sending 'dtbo_ab' (16384 KB)                       FAILED (Write to device failed (no link))
Sending 'featenabler_ab' (88 KB)                   FAILED (Write to device failed (no link))

In the image, it says I need ROM Name "HMK40_POCOF3", but it is not in the download list. What does that mean? Will it come later or did developers forgot to upload? It is confusing for me, because it suggests it should be in the list, but it's not?

my phone is dead: i run fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat, i got some error durin process (see post #170) and now is dead. it not power on in any way.
what can i do? :-(

Update seems working flawless with this update, very pleased for this (just installed it 5 mins ago) on a Mi10T Lite
Only one error with running the bat file for "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat"

Writing 'storsecbak' FAILED (remote: '(storsecbak) No such partition')

But seems to have no meaning on the system as far as I see and know, so don`t know what the storsecbak got for influence.

Devs, thanks a lot for this on the last day of the year.

Can we get the latest MIUI 13 on the latest stable version 12.5.16 like an OTA or do we need to do a clean format and reinstall. Please advise. why is that they have released the weekly rom miui13 and not the stable rom ? Any idea. like will there be not a stable rom for miui13 ? I am confused. Please advise. Thanks. MP

Hey guys. I have a serious Problem here and can't find a solution. Phone Mi 11 Ultra

Im somehow stuck on Version 21.11.11. After updating to latest EU Roms in boots and im still on version 21.11.11. In Terminal while updating fastboot ROM all looks good i can't see any issues.

I tried formating and flashing Stock CN Rom with MiFlash Tool and it worked well. After that i flashed latest EU Rom it showed me again Version 21.11.11..

Tried also formating and wiping with Twrp still the same as somehow the 21.11.11 is hiding somewhere and won't go away. What i am doing wrong?

Ill post last line of Terminal while flashing maybe there is something wrong.

Appreciate any help. Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-31-12-24-38-125_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-31-12-24-38-125_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    714.7 KB · Views: 200
Well, you don't have Mi 11. One of our testers also has a Mi 11 and the option is also missing. So it sounds like this might have something to do with different DPIs (which is much higher on Mi 11, Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra).
Can we get the latest MIUI 13 on the latest stable version 12.5.16 like an OTA or do we need to do a clean format and reinstall. Please advise. I am confused. Please advise. Thanks. MP

you already posted the message once, stable to weekly has to be done with format data
sorry about that, couldnt find it. will not repeat from now. So when we get the miui 13 stable rom, then we dont need to do a format data and install option, and we can do it through like an OTA update on my current eu 12.5.16 version is it right ? As we dont have a stable version yet, so we need to do a format and reinstall ? and once they release the stable rom MIUI 13, then we can get it like an OTA where I used to get the earlier stable version before installing my latest eu rom 12.5.16. Is my understanding correct ? Thanks for your reply.

Cheers
RP

Status
Not open for further replies.