MIUI 13 21.12.29/30 - First MIUI 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a weird issue with airpods 2. Music is okay but whenever I connect to voice (i.e. Skype / Teams / Phone call), only one ear piece have sound and microphone will turn my voice to robot and extremely unclear. After that, only one single channel in music.

It works before I upgrade to MIUI 13. And the problem only exist with airpods, my other wireless bluetooth (APTx , SBC, etc) have no issue at all.

Reactions: carR9
How do I install Magisk on this rom without twrp?

I'm kinda lost in this fastboot version.

Dont use windows power shell. Try with cmd
Hi, i´m not sure what i´m doing wrong, i´ve never been a friend of fastboot.
Twrp i can manage and fastboot devices, but this installer script won´t wor no matter how i try.
Should one type exactly how the script is written ?
Even the underlying dashes or lines or whatever they are called?
What is the exact order in detail after opening a command prompt to flash a fastboot rom?
A lot of folks would be ever so grateful.
I have a brand new F3 and installed last recovery rom with otg in twrp, other than that i tried afew aosp roms, got them flashed but then the wifi would not find any networks.

Hi, i´m not sure what i´m doing wrong, i´ve never been a friend of fastboot.
Twrp i can manage and fastboot devices, but this installer script won´t wor no matter how i try.
Should one type exactly how the script is written ?
Even the underlying dashes or lines or whatever they are called?
What is the exact order in detail after opening a command prompt to flash a fastboot rom?
A lot of folks would be ever so grateful.
I have a brand new F3 and installed last recovery rom with otg in twrp, other than that i tried afew aosp roms, got them flashed but then the wifi would not find any networks.
the instruction to install fastboot rom is simple & direct.why make hard for yourself? @katerpanne already explain how to.just follow it & u have miui 13 on your phone

First of all, happy new year and GG to all the devs!
So this is the situation:
Phone = Mi 11
Bootloader = unlocked
Rom = 12.5.7 Stable (A11)
No recovery TWRP

Want to flash the Miui 13 (21.12.29 weekly) and have the TWRP ready for next versions.
For what i knew i have to format data if i want to pass from stable to weekly. Is this also the case considering that the target rom is a fastboot one?
So if i understood correctly the steps should be:
- fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- fastboot rom.img

am i correct here?
Thanks!

First of all, happy new year and GG to all the devs!
So this is the situation:
Phone = Mi 11
Bootloader = unlocked
Rom = 12.5.7 Stable (A11)
No recovery TWRP

Want to flash the Miui 13 (21.12.29 weekly) and have the TWRP ready for next versions.
For what i knew i have to format data if i want to pass from stable to weekly. Is this also the case considering that the target rom is a fastboot one?
So if i understood correctly the steps should be:
- fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- fastboot rom.img

am i correct here?
Thanks!

read second post

IMG_20220103_014629.jpg

Reactions: KGVER and geoorg
I have a weird issue with airpods 2. Music is okay but whenever I connect to voice (i.e. Skype / Teams / Phone call), only one ear piece have sound and microphone will turn my voice to robot and extremely unclear. After that, only one single channel in music.

It works before I upgrade to MIUI 13. And the problem only exist with airpods, my other wireless bluetooth (APTx , SBC, etc) have no issue at all.
I have the same issue with Cmi (10 Pro) and Airpods 2, works well with music, only one works with voice calls... :emoji_sleepy:. In Miui 12 worked well.

Last edited:
Use the default theme, and the option will be there...

Those 'Permissions' app crashes are not likely to disappear by themselves. Even if you don't see a crash dialog, it could still crash in the background, and very likely to be the reason for your reboots-to-recovery issue.
Look for 'Permissions' app in Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps, clear app data for it, then reboot. (if you can't find the app, make sure "Show all app" is enabled in the upper-right corner's context menu)
Thank you for that idea. Wouldn't have thought about it precisely because I was convinced this was some kind of system service not an app that could be reset - even if a system app at that.
At the moment the random reboots seem to have disappeared but I haven't switched to the phone as my daily driver yet so we'll see. Maybe, after 3/4 of a year, I will finally be able to retire my old Mi Mix 2. ;)

In the end:
1)i removed Gmail and installed Outlook : attachment ok.
2) whatsapp Is ok
3)i switch from telegram to telegram x and all ok
4)vpn with my home not works
5)office: i'm not able to use office in my languages. The app gets download language error.
6)file manager ok but mi document not start.
just do factory reset and bug is fixed

I am on clean fastboot Miui 13 A12 for X11 Ultra (star). 21.12.29/30. Not possible to install for offline usage in the "google translate" apk the foreign languages. It means the download is possible, but not the installation after. There was no problem on the same device on A11 stable.

Attachments

• IMG_20220104_220012[69904].jpg
    IMG_20220104_220012[69904].jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 142
Status
Not open for further replies.