MIUI 13 21.12.29/30 - First MIUI 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bootloader it's unlocked from the 1st day that I have this phone, but a work colleague want to try this rom but he don't have unlocked his bootloader. I asked because we can install latest roms from fastboot without twrp.

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

1. unlock bootloader
2. install rom
3. ask where the new widgets are
It's not for me
02d7489c4345b9ba6dbd5e76e6ee6047.jpg

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello friends.
I do clean fastboot installation 30 december version on Poco F3. Rom working fine so far. I have one question. How do i set data counter to see how much data i used? I can only set data limit and see it, and how do i remove this player notification? Tnx

Attachments

• IMG_20220104_233632.jpg
    IMG_20220104_233632.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 168
Bros any chance yo
just do factory reset and bug is fixed
Are you sure?
I had eu stable miui12, i did wipe all data from twrp and i installed miui13 weekly by "First install" .Bat.
What i have to do now?
I dont want format again if It Is not necessary

My phone is with android 11
Pleeease don't try to update anymore !!!! Finally you'll hardbrick your phone ! For lazy people like you , trying custom rom's without mimimal resarch , we'll end up with another phone maker who will stop permisions to unlock bootloader ! You'll end up in a Xiaomi Service Center complaining about how bad Xiaomi phones are !

Hi, i´m not sure what i´m doing wrong, i´ve never been a friend of fastboot.
Twrp i can manage and fastboot devices, but this installer script won´t wor no matter how i try.
Should one type exactly how the script is written ?
Even the underlying dashes or lines or whatever they are called?
What is the exact order in detail after opening a command prompt to flash a fastboot rom?
A lot of folks would be ever so grateful.
I have a brand new F3 and installed last recovery rom with otg in twrp, other than that i tried afew aosp roms, got them flashed but then the wifi would not find any networks.
Fastboot it's more simple then twrp , and I think safer :
1) do you have a phone with unlocked bootloader ?
2) if YES , connect your phone to PC, if in ,, my computer " you'll see your phone by his name ( model ) that means your drivers are ok ( most of the time;) )
3) download zip file for you model on your PC
4) unzip it , and remember where you save the folder :D
5) put your phone in ,,fastboot mode" , to do that : press power and volume down ( in the same time :rolleyes: , with phone closed of course, or you''ll have a beautiful screenshot) , till you see ,, fastboot " on the screen
6) connect the phone to PC
7) open the folder you unzip it earlyer ( if you remember where you save it :cool:)
8) in that folder you'll have 6 .bat files , 2 for each major operating system : windows, mac or linux , depending the system your PC is running choose :
- ...........first.install.bat - will erase data from phone
- ...........update.bat - just updating system , will not erase data
9) JUST double click on the file you chose and a cmd window will open, wait.........in cmd window will write something ( be happy , it's good :emoji_smile:) , wait till the phone restart and cmd window closes , have patience it can take half hour or even more !
If cmd window stays black you have a problem with your drivers or cable or usb port ! Check every possible problem ..... and restart from number 2)

If any of the steps above confuse you and don't know how to solve it........than you better stay un stable !
Good luck !

Last edited:
I have no problems, everything is working fine. Only thing that I'm disappointed is that I think my BT headphones were much louder on 12.5.

i have read it... but as i wrote the rom i actually have is A11 based and on the second post it is mentioned for A12... is that procedure ok in this case too?
which part u dont understand in " installation of A12 device via fastboot" ?if got fastboot zip files for your device , download & update using fastboot method.easy peasy

Reactions: KGVER
just installed on mi Mix4 , coming from xiaomi.eu stable 12.5 , but i am having issues with Permission app , i m getting pop up notifications concerning Permission issues and than the phone reboots in recovery . I did the update via Fastboot , anyone having the same issue ? Thanks

good Morning
I flashed the weekly Rom, after that bootloop.
my question, I had rooted my phone before or should I have unrooted first? Do I have to delete data, cache and Dalvik beforehand?
It can't be that I have to delete all my data with every new weekly update !?
How do you do this?
sorry for my bad English

@desire 1504
coming from xiaomi.eu stable to weekly you must format data

Aha, i must format data, Iam coming also from xiaomi .eu stable. after that procedure I don't have to format my data anymore !?

@desire 1504
coming from xiaomi.eu stable to weekly you must format data

Aha, i must format data, Iam coming also from xiaomi .eu stable. after that procedure I don't have to format my data anymore !?
Still having the same issue , Android system intelligence keeps crashing , phone reboots and its really laggy ! Is there any way to roll back to miui 12.5 ?

Still having the same issue , Android system intelligence keeps crashing , phone reboots and its really laggy ! Is there any way to roll back to miui 12.5 ?
Do you folowing this method:
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

Reactions: KGVER
Do you folowing this method:
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
Yes this is what i did...but still having the same issue ...whatsapp not even recognizing the contacts anymore , Camera app freezes and crashes ...i need to roll back to miui 12..i cannot use the ohone this way

and last but not least , the battery is not charging anymore , and display is flashing and thn reboot ...this update is a mess ...
is there a way to roll back into miui 12.5 , TWRP is also gone

and last but not least , the battery is not charging anymore , and display is flashing and thn reboot ...this update is a mess ...
is there a way to roll back into miui 12.5 , TWRP is also gone
why not u flash & used xiaomi stable rom from time being?

Status
Not open for further replies.