MIUI 12.6 21.12.8 - Last MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are completely ignoring the fact that this thread is called "21.12.8 - Last MIUI 12" and it's in the "MIUI 12" subforum.
Why are you discussing MIUI 13 here? No one knows, but your posts are now deleted.
Wait for MIUI 13 patiently and don't spam this thread.

Hey guys, can you tell me if there is any chance that new widgets will be included in future versions of xiaomi.eu? Thanks!
No plans yet. For a few reasons, like:
* Many of those widgets only work with the Chinese variants of the apps (Weather, Calendar, Music).
* Many of those widgets are provided from official Xiaomi China servers (not part of the ROMs), and they lack translations.
* Using a custom server is a huge project, and we don't have any automated means to collect translations and then include them in the widgets. Not to mention the bandwidth necessary to provide these contents for a whole lot of users.

Update [30/01/2022]: Global Weather app has been updated recently and its widgets within Chinese App vault are supported now.

Hello, I am sorry if it was mentioned before, but in my MI 11x (Aliothin) after upgrading to A12, following issues were observed.
1. In display settings refresh rate setting is not available. Refresh rate is now fixed at 60 with no way to change it.
2. Camera just closes/crashed or doesn't respond.
3. Images doesn't open in gallery (21.12.8).
I was using A11 weekly before flashing 21.12.1 using fastboot update method. If anyone have any clue regarding please help.
Mi 11X (aliothin) is not a supported device... we only support Redmi K40 / POCO F3 (alioth).

Last edited:
People are completely ignoring the fact that this thread is called "21.12.8 - Last MIUI 12" and it's in the "MIUI 12" subforum.
Why are you discussing MIUI 13 here? No one knows, but your posts are now deleted.

* Many of those widgets only work with the Chinese variants of the apps (Weather, Calendar, Music).
* Many of those widgets are provided from official Xiaomi China servers (not part of the ROMs), and they lack translations.
* Using a custom server is a huge project, and we don't have any automated means to collect translations and then include them in the widgets. Not to mention the bandwidth necessary to provide these contents for a whole lot of users.

Mi 11X (aliothin) is not a supported device... we only support Redmi K40 / POCO F3 (alioth).
Thank you for the explanation! I understand the reasons, but it would be great to see this in the future, I don't know why they only make things available in the Chinese version, that's kind of meaningless to me. Anyway thanks for your attention.

dear boss i installed poco f3 yesterday but the device keeps freezing, what should i do, any chance to give an idea?
especially in games, the screen freezes directly.

na we just waiting and you could do a forum whe we can post preview mi ui 13 speculations...

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
Thanks! I've just attempt to install "WEEKLY 21.12.10 HMK30Pro", but I'm getting a LOT of "failed to mount xxx to loop device /dev/block/loopX" errors when flashing.

I've installed Weekly's before (currently on 21.09), so why is it failing now?

Thanks! I've just attempt to install "WEEKLY 21.12.10 HMK30Pro", but I'm getting a LOT of "failed to mount xxx to loop device /dev/block/loopX" errors when flashing.

I've installed Weekly's before (currently on 21.09), so why is it failing now?
If you are trying to update in TWRP then don't be surprised.
Do you see the word fastboot in the ROM name? This means that it is installed in fastboot mode.
It is written in the second post of this thread.

Ah, that explains a lot. Ya, I did notice it. But I usually install it through twrp, so I assumed it was still the same. twrp is no longer used in future updates?

Sorry for the a new post, but will the fastboot flash using the MiFlash erase the device? If so, how do I flash it without erasing storage?

Ah, that explains a lot. Ya, I did notice it. But I usually install it through twrp, so I assumed it was still the same. twrp is no longer used in future updates?
nah u assumed is wrong in this case.untill working twrp for A12 is available, fastboot is the only way to flash beta rom

Reactions: -Skyrider-
well u cut try an then tell us if it does
Why would I "try" it? I'd rather not to erase the device and reset it to factory just to see if it does. I'm asking if the Miflash software keeps the storage when flashing it or resets it by default (if there's an option to keep data).

Why would I "try" it? I'd rather not to erase the device and reset it to factory just to see if it does. I'm asking if the Miflash software keeps the storage when flashing it or resets it by default.
well why dont u then just use the bat script then
there is one for format an one for not format
so if ur are on weekly use the one wihtout format

Reactions: biscoot and geoorg
well why dont u then just use the bat script then
there is one for format an one for not format
so if ur are on weekly use the one wihtout format
I'm using the latest Mi Flash software, but there are no bat files included. (MiFlash20210226).

I'm using the latest Mi Flash software, but there are no bat files included. (MiFlash20210226).
are u trying to install latest weekly from eu ?
if u are unzip the zip file
inthere the bat script are
out ur phone in fastboot mode connect it to pc an run the script

Reactions: -Skyrider-
are u trying to install latest weekly from eu ?
if u are unzip the zip file
inthere the bat script are
out ur phone in fastboot mode connect it to pc an run the script
Thanks! I never checked the zip file. Usually they are in flash format. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.