MIUI 12.6 21.12.8 - Last MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Running "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" now btw.

1 FAILED came up: Writing storsecbak failed no such partition.

And it's currently stuck at Sending sparse super 5/8.

hi, I'm trying to update my lmi with fastboot but I'm clearly missing something.
When I launch the .bat as admin CMD flashes black leaving nothing done. I've already checked ADB and my phone is detected, I've updated the drivers with miflash but that didn't solve my problem.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

hi, I'm trying to update my lmi with fastboot but I'm clearly missing something.
When I launch the .bat as admin CMD flashes black leaving nothing done. I've already checked ADB and my phone is detected, I've updated the drivers with miflash but that didn't solve my problem.

Add pause at the end of batch to see messages and post here

try without admin

Try copy the working folder to root of C:\ drive like C:\xiaomieu - it can bomb if running from desktop or documents or something

Just flash the newest twrp for android 12 and flash normally... I'm currently on miui 13 21.12.27 rom normally, u dont need fastboot nor adb anymore

Reactions: Cebrero
Just flash the newest twrp for android 12 and flash normally... I'm currently on miui 13 21.12.27 rom normally, u dont need fastboot nor adb anymore
Yes , you did ! But you are not on a Xiaomi.EU Rom , you are on a Xiaomi Official Beta China Rom ! There are upsides and downsides ,if you live outside China : some google apps not working , specific China apps witch don't work outside China , etc.
But , anyway , what you did it's not a problem of this forum !

tried without admin and moving everything on C:\, still nothing
I've added "pause" to the end of batch but it keeps on flashing anyway

I'm on the last A11 weekly in my Poco F2 pro and today a new update showed on my phone. I guess it's a fastboot A12 update? I thought (remembered?) if it's not a twrp update then i can't see/download it.
Is it safe to update via ota or not?
Yes this is a12 update. And if you download from ota You should still transfer that file to your computer and update it on fastboot.

Reactions: Homeye and biscoot
In CMD window try ,, fastboot devices " comand , if doesn' t see your phone that means you have a problem with your drivers
Can someone explain to me why this isn’t working?
1.JPG

A few post back someone mentioned a new twrp for android 12 but i assume that this is not working on this beta rom. But if it works could someone post where to download this new twrp. And work this on mi 11 pro?

Thanks in advance

Regards ysco..

Can someone explain to me why this isn’t working?View attachment 40128
Looks like some problem with your Windows' standard utilities...
In any case, remove these lines from the flashing script:
Code:
set DEVICE=unknown
for /f "tokens=2" %%D in ('platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* getvar product 2^>^&1 ^| findstr /l /b /c:"product:"') do set DEVICE=%%D
if "%DEVICE%" neq "venus" echo This package is for "venus" devices; this is a "%DEVICE%". & exit /B 1

Guys, I'm facing a problem regarding this ROM, which is read mode. When it arrives at 11 pm, the screen turns yellow but the Reading Mode feature is not active, and it only returns to normal at 6 am the next day. I've checked it several times in the settings and it's disabled.

POCO F3

Last edited:
Guys, I'm facing a problem regarding this ROM, which is read mode. When it arrives at 11 pm, the screen turns yellow but the Reading Mode feature is not active, and it only returns to normal at 6 am the next day. I've checked it several times in the settings and it's disabled.

POCO F3
Then maybe you have another blue light filter app installed. Or you activated the hidden "night display"

Status
Not open for further replies.