• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• image_2021-12-12_134138.png
    image_2021-12-12_134138.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: katerpanne
Yes, it's normal to have this message for 'storsecbak' partition , no worry. ;)

Try to press "Enter" key if your screen seems stuck. :)
thanks for your reply , it seems I'm stuck here now for 5 minutes nothing happens :-(

" Finished. Total time: 0.047s
Sending 'cust' (423464 KB) "

Attachments

• image_2021-12-12_135529.png
    image_2021-12-12_135529.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 125
What golden version you are talking about ? kindly enlighten me
Sorry, not your butler. Up to you to find what works. These lags are not our issue.

i think the beta version of A12 is generally pretty stable for a beta version. Good job.
But they are bugs here and there and some apks are not yet supported.
Hope the weekly updates will correct that soon.
Not likely.

Reactions: biscoot
am I only the one experiencing app's exits by itself if used for a long period of time like youtube & twitch? I was watching for more than an hour in each sessions before it closes the app

Well, it's working, but double tap to awake doesn't work after 60 sec., battery draining is faster, and actually seems no benefit to upgrade to 12.
I'm going to return on Android 11, maybe it's too early for that
To make double tap work you have to disable and enable it every time you reboot your phone.
Sound is working fine for me, and yes the battery drain is fast

Developer can you give a statement to the Telegram/Attachements/Storage Bug on Mi 11 Venus?
Do you work on it? Do you have any idea how to fix it? Do you ignore it?

Hi. I am having troubles updating ROM on my Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra. I have successfuly installed v21.11.3 couple weeks ago, and now I wanted to update to the latest Weekly one. When I connect my phone to PC (in fastboot) and run the update script, it is just blank cmd screen and nothing is happening. I have checked that I have developer options and USB debugging enabled.

When i run the adb devices command it does not show my phone in the device list. However if I run adb devices when my phone is turned normaly on, it shows up and I can even use adb to reboot to fastboot.

Any idea where the problem might be? Or am I doing something wrong? Using the same PC as I used to install fresh, so all the drivers are installed.

Thank you very much in advance.

My phone is poco f3, everything is very good
But today I found that when I use google map navigation, it will be automatically killed after a period of time, and then I have to restart google map
Is there a way to prevent Google Maps from being closed during navigation?

Developer can you give a statement to the Telegram/Attachements/Storage Bug on Mi 11 Venus?
Do you work on it? Do you have any idea how to fix it? Do you ignore it?
Do we look like bureaucrats to you? If we have something to say, we'll say it, otherwise we won't (or as you call it, "ignore").
We're not responsible for all your issues. You're using a Weekly/Beta ROM. You should have expected drawbacks when updating to Android 12.
Most of the issues you're experiencing on Android 12 right now is nothing we can help with. Those issues come with China ROM.
Storage issues are already mentioned in Known Issues thread. Lags in certain apps too. There's nothing more I have to say.

thanks for your reply , it seems I'm stuck here now for 5 minutes nothing happens :-(

" Finished. Total time: 0.047s
Sending 'cust' (423464 KB) "
try again, this happened to me when trying to update the ROM for the first time. Mine also got stuck.

Basically:
reboot back to fastboot => flash the update file again

NOTE: make sure the device shows up when using the fastboot command "fastboot devices"

Hi all, thank you for great Rom. Call_rec Files are working well but I can't send the recorded file to the email and I can't save it. It asks for permissions on call_rec directory. even after I approve permissions it does not work. Mi 11 lite.

Attachments

• IMG_20211212_160834.jpg
    IMG_20211212_160834.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
try again, this happened to me when trying to update the ROM for the first time. Mine also got stuck.

Basically:
reboot back to fastboot => flash the update file again

NOTE: make sure the device shows up when using the fastboot command "fastboot devices"
Yes that's It , 5 reboot

Do we look like bureaucrats to you? If we have something to say, we'll say it, otherwise we won't (or as you call it, "ignore").
We're not responsible for all your issues. You're using a Weekly/Beta ROM. You should have expected drawbacks when updating to Android 12.
Most of the issues you're experiencing on Android 12 right now is nothing we can help with. Those issues come with China ROM.
Storage issues are already mentioned in Known Issues thread. Lags in certain apps too. There's nothing more I have to say.
Thank you for your great work, really appreciated the time you guys take to make us a better free custom rom

Status
Not open for further replies.