MIUI 12.6 21.12.8 - Last MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from the lag and stutter on some of the google apps like Gmail, Play Store and Google chat that people already mentioned here anyone else facing the same issue on other apps like Twitter and Reddit?

Poco F2 Pro.
Yes, Mi 10.

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Poco F2 Pro here, as many before me - than me > Google apps seems laggy ( maps, play store even gmail )

Reactions: kwisi
Hi, I use this ROM for a long time now and now have found the first issue that caused me some troubles.
I have the Mi11 Ultra and installed this version with Fastboot .
I have the fingerprint sensor enabled for unlock.
After the install my device booted normally without issues, but when I try to unlock the simcards the fingerprint sensor is active. And the sensor is exactly over the 8 key in the numkeyboard.
So its not possible to klick the 8. Unfortunately I have the 8 in my unlock code ;-)
I made a clean install, but still the same problem.
Meanwhile I found out that it is possible to klick 8, it's a bit try and error.
If someone else faces the same problem, no reinstall is needed, only a bit klicking and swiping.
It is possible to klick the 8.

Hi, I use this ROM for a long time now and now have found the first issue that caused me some troubles.
After the install my device booted normally without issues, but when I try to unlock the simcards the fingerprint sensor is active. And the sensor is exactly over the 8 key in the numkeyboard.
So its not possible to klick the 8. Unfortunately I have the 8 in my unlock code ;-)
If someone else faces the same problem, no reinstall is needed, only a bit klicking and swiping.
Hello,

No need to report a known Android 12 issue, please check this sticky thread (in the "Bugs" section of this forum) => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/info-known-issues-weekly-faq.46800/

;)

Poco F3. Worst update ever: mooooore battery drain, lags, twitter is unusable, idem ookla speedtest app, google maps crash every 5 minutes, sometimes I hear notification sound but without notification, google message doesn't charge the sms

Reactions: papa3ooe
Installed the update and found the following issues:
1.) gMail responds very delayed
2.) Mi File Manager cannot connect to Google Drive (app is blocked)

Hi. Since this update i have too much lag, my mi 10 became almost unusable.
Can i downgrade to previous version with fastboot without loosing data?

Had the same issue with MI11. QuickFix: Remove SIM (works, even when mobile is booted already) and reinsert later. You will be asked for PIN after inserting.

How can I return to android 11, just flash old version on TWRP ?, my device poco f2 pro

Last edited:
Hi!
I have Mi10Pro, and did fastboot update coming from previous weekly rom.
Not sure if this has been reported yet, but Google Maps closes automatically after 15 minutes or so each time. Tried reinstalling, clear data, rebooting and install again, but same issue happens. Last week was ok. Is this a known issue?
Thank you for so great effort!

Hi!
I have Mi10Pro, and did fastboot update coming from previous weekly rom.
Not sure if this has been reported yet, but Google Maps closes automatically after 15 minutes or so each time. Tried reinstalling, clear data, rebooting and install again, but same issue happens. Last week was ok. Is this a known issue?
Thank you for so great effort!
why dont you use the wonderfull search function in the upper right corner

as example:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-12-8-last-miui-12.64184/page-8#post-640220

Status
Not open for further replies.