MIUI 12.3 20.12.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gestures navigation dont work on Xiaomi Mi 10
Same as google assistant.
And of course safetynet is not working and you can't pay via google pay, even with magisk hidden.
Issues are existing till 5 months
Same issues on stable release.
In 2020 even Global ROM is better then Xiaomi Eu
Sorry, you´re on Beta releases (Android 11) here
Some complaints are solved (use search functions)
It´s up to you to stay on global (Android 10)
I´m realy satisfied and thanksfull with Xiaomi.EU

Gestures navigation dont work on Xiaomi Mi 10
This was discussed a few days ago in this forum. The solution of turning off Google Assistant from the corner was made.
Same as google assistant.
This was also discussed a few days ago. The solution was to load Google Assistant from the power button (hold for 5 seconds).
And of course safetynet is not working and you can't pay via google pay, even with magisk hidden.
This was discussed a few weeks ago. You need to use the Canary update channel - from within Settings.
You also need to look at these further instructions from @katerpanne
Issues are existing till 5 months
Same issues on stable release.
In 2020 even Global ROM is better then Xiaomi Eu
It seems that, because you are in this forum, you are using the weekly BETA ROM. Note: BETA. This ROM is under constant development, and there will nearly always be bugs - this is inevitable with a developing ROM.
If you are looking for a bug-free ROM (from Xiaomi.eu), then your best bet is to use the Stable ROM. From its name, it is bug-free. But you will not get so many facitilities on it as here, which is under constant development.

I'm facing a very annoying bug in my poco f2 with this latest update, I'm not receiving all notifications and my device is silent, being that I have it for NOT silent, I want to hear the notifications.
I confess that these two bugs were the most boring to me since I use the rom xiaomi.eu (2 years old)

I'll hope the next rom fixes that.

As for the battery, mine is running very well, nothing to complain about the battery.

I just clean flash latest 20.12.25 on my mi9lite(pyxis).
Its working ok,anyone facing any bug should i look?
Thanks devs!

just a random question, hoping someone has an answer/idea...

whats causing a conflict on discord app and call of duty mobile app and wireless headset?? because when i tried using it simultaneously while gaming, it causes a black screen of death....and the only solution is restarting the phone to function again...but when you try to use discord again while gaming call of duty mobile using a wireless headset, again it will cause black screen of death to the phone....

Note: this is working with my Mi 10 (umi).
I would therefore suggest going back to your backup and get that working properly. Flash TWRP 3.4.0 into recovery memory ONLY (do not boot with it). Then boot into TWRP 3.4.2b-0623. There will be a delay before it loads up, and a further delay before you can input your pattern.
I have been using this method ever since the issues with cmi, lmi & umi were acknowledged with TWRP. And it has worked every time.

Below is a repeat of my post #443
The 3.4.0 TWRP that came with the ROM a few weeks ago is good to flash and keep in memory:
Download: 3.4.0 (LittleTurtle2333) TWRP - - [link updated]
fastboot flash recovery [TWRP-3.4.0-umi.img]

The TWRP that I use to install, I boot (not flash) each time with:
Download: 3.4.2b-0623 TWRP
fastboot boot [TWRP-3.4.2b-0623-umi.img]
(There will be a delay before it loads up, and a further delay before you can input your pattern.)
It´s the only way worked for my Mi 10.
Thank you very much.

Reactions: Iain_B
Hi, after update MI 10Lite Youth, calendar does not synchronizes. Don,t show the events. Any recomendations? It,s clean flash

Hi man,

IT worked finally. Now I have installed the latest version. But when installed nova launcher.it was not working properly. But oke, for now I am happy.

To bad the mi note 10 of my wife with the update was not good anymore. Really slow, apps are not working etc. She is back now on the Fastboot ROM, will not use xiaomi.eu ROM anymore or advising to use Xiaomi.eu because to much issues.
Did you use miflash to go back to stock? Did you have any problems?

No, I'm still here.

... Unfortunately, the solutions you mentioned do not work.....
The work-arounds (that's really what they are) seemed to be accepted as working when the discussions took place, both for the Google and Magisk issues. They certainly work correctly on my Mi 10 (umi), as well as others. I wonder therefore if there is an issue with your system. When you have updated your ROM, have you cleared the Dalvik & Cache, and deleted the /Data/System/Package_cache folder?

[QUOTE = "tan77, post: 576238, membro: 222620"]
Ho appena pulito il flash l'ultimo 20.12.25 sul mio mi9lite (pyxis).
Funziona bene, chiunque abbia problemi di bug dovrei guardare?
Grazie sviluppatori!
[/CITAZIONE]

20.12.25 ???

• Haha
Reactions: tan77 and MeiGuddet

I consider the administrator a big kid with complexes, since he throws me out for my comment. A life loser who has authority on an internet forum. The worst type of man.
For real? My goodness, you seem to have serious problems with yourself.

[QUOTE = "tan77, post: 576238, membro: 222620"]
Ho appena pulito il flash l'ultimo 20.12.25 sul mio mi9lite (pyxis).
Funziona bene, chiunque abbia problemi di bug dovrei guardare?
Grazie sviluppatori!
[/CITAZIONE]

20.12.25 ???
20.12.2!!!

No, I'm still here.

I got banned for writing this. Unfortunately, the solutions you mentioned do not work. The global release should be referred to as beta. I consider the administrator a big kid with complexes, since he throws me out for my comment. A life loser who has authority on an internet forum. The worst type of man.

No one is forcing you to use this rom. The choice is entirely yours, as are the decisions and the consequences. This is a forum for Beta Release based on MIUI Global. Whether you will use this rom as I said is your decision. There are about 150 other Rom`s on the Internet. So....

Reactions: katerpanne
No one is forcing you to use this rom. The choice is entirely yours, as are the decisions and the consequences. This is a forum for Beta Release based on MIUI Global. Whether you will use this rom as I said is your decision. There are about 150 other Rom`s on the Internet. So....
He clearly said that he dislikes this ROM so much that he considers it worse than Global, so I did him a favor and made his migration back to Global easier by... how they call it? "taking out the trash"?
People should consider their words carefully, this small dev team spends unimaginable amount of time trying to fix stuff, most of it was broken by Xiaomi to begin with. I will not tolerate demeaning discourse towards the devs, be it directly or indirectly.

He clearly said that he dislikes this ROM so much that he considers it worse than Global, so I did him a favor and made his migration back to Global easier by... how they call it? "taking out the trash"?
People should consider their words carefully, this small dev team spends unimaginable amount of time trying to fix stuff, most of it was broken by Xiaomi to begin with. I will not tolerate demeaning discourse towards the devs, be it directly or indirectly.

Absolutely accurate. But apparently there are people who do not appreciate it. On the Xiaomi rom`s are always broken. And I do not tolerate ungrateful people who do not appreciate the work of others. I understand very well what you are talking about. But whether others realize it .... That is another question .... This is the best rom at the moment and aways is, so thank`s for your Work dev`s.

Absolutely accurate. But apparently there are people who do not appreciate it. On the Xiaomi rom`s are always broken. And I do not tolerate ungrateful people who do not appreciate the work of others. I understand very well what you are talking about. But whether others realize it .... That is another question .... This is the best rom at the moment and aways is, so thank`s for your Work dev`s.
Say that again, these guys helped me actually like the device I got as a present from someone very dear to me! They rock, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.