MIUI 12.5 21.2.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we have "stable beta" roms
I think this rom should be called "stable weekly"
It's even more stable and efficient than some of the so-called "stable" roms

A lot of this is attributed to the tireless & excellent work by the xiaomi.eu team.

Good job guys... really appreciate
Much love. :emoji_heart_eyes:

Does anyone know how to get ridoff this DND is on message?

Also, why Files shows me 'access restricted' now? Redirects me to googles files.

Also, why Files shows me 'access restricted' now? Redirects me to googles files.
In older versions people have asked this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is exactly what I'm planning to do. Will wait till my battery is almost empty and then recharge it with original charger and then, take an eye at the time it takes.

Why I don't use original charger? - Cause we have several devices and so use one for all with support for all different quick charging technologies.

Why I sometimes charge during the night without quick charging? - To make the battery staying healthy for a longer time. Too often quick charging is not the best for the battery (I think).

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro mit Tapatalk
I think you are on to something with the AI for charging idea. Basically if it is so that you are charging during the night it will learn that and it will charge the phone slowly so that it finishes charging by the time you wake up. That is of course assuming AI charging is available and working as it should. Let us know what happens with the original charger.

1) Does anyone know how to get ridoff this DND is on message?

2) Also, why Files shows me 'access restricted' now? Redirects me to googles files.
1) Weird to wish to hide this notification, I don't have an answer for this...

2) Welcome Android 11 and its new "/Android/data" permissions system. ;)

Reactions: geoorg
1) Weird to wish to hide this notification, I don't have an answer for this...

2) Welcome Android 11 and its new "/Android/data" permissions system. ;)
1. I mean, I know that I have DND enabled, you don't have to show / tell me about it everytime I unlock my phone. That's why I want to hide or get ridoff it. :)

2. Okay. :)

I have problem with Gmail push notifications l. What do do?

Thanks

Poslano sa mog Mi 10 koristeći Tapatalk

This is exactly what I'm planning to do. Will wait till my battery is almost empty and then recharge it with original charger and then, take an eye at the time it takes.

Why I don't use original charger? - Cause we have several devices and so use one for all with support for all different quick charging technologies.

Why I sometimes charge during the night without quick charging? - To make the battery staying healthy for a longer time. Too often quick charging is not the best for the battery (I think).

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro mit Tapatalk
OK, I ~dunno how possible that this, but since it's probably the "charging ai" causing this, you might be able to disable it. I've seen in the build.prop file in /vendor/build.prop that there is a line that has something called "night charge property". It seems to be this. I ~dunno if changing the value to "flase" will deactivate it or brick the phone. :emoji_thinking: (I have a mi 10, umi.)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-26-14-59-14-253_cn.wps.moffice_eng.xiaomi.lite.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-26-14-59-14-253_cn.wps.moffice_eng.xiaomi.lite.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 225
RN8 Gingko
ROFL! Yesterday I impatiently decided to try the stable while this new weekly thread was opened...
My anger about aggressively killing background apps is gone, because stable version is fine with this and I can listen to music without being kicked out every 15 minutes - so i'm glad now!

But nevertheless I do have to ask the Ginko users - has anything changed for good in this new weekly?
Please report if it's worth to restore my backup from yesterday and upgrade...
BTW, document scanner is working with stable... is it also with weekly again?

RN8 feedback.

Excellent Rom. Thnaks Devs. However screenshot still fails most of the time with 3 finger gesture. This has been present since the first MIUI 12.5 build. A fix is well overdue

Another thing, I recently found an update to the Search app. Its beautiful and amazing (see screenshot ), this update however has replaced the stock browser with Mi Browser global which has remapped the swipe to search gesture to use Mi Browser global instead of the search app. I needed the previous stock Browser back please. Anyone has the apk? I love this Search app UI.

Suggestion: Roll back to the previous stock browser in future update and modd the new search app for EU use please. View attachment 35088View attachment 35089

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mankokoma
OK, I ~dunno how possible that this, but since it's probably the "charging ai" causing this, you might be able to disable it. I've seen in the build.prop file in /vendor/build.prop that there is a line that has something called "night charge property". It seems to be this. I ~dunno if changing the value to "flase" will deactivate it or brick the phone. :emoji_thinking: (I have a mi 10, umi.)
Someone is reading build.prop files ;)

Not all devices have this, but changing it to false will not brick the device.

Hi I have the mi11 Chinise rom and wanted to change it to global rom.
I downloaded this rom
DOWNLOAD WEEKLY 21.2.25 MI11
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/21.2.25/
and want to install with fastboot. But when I select the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat and after compeleted it didnt restart and boot. it is in Fastboot mode all the time
Could you please help me asap
Thanks
did you already unlocked your bootloader (waited 168hours) ???

if yes, try to reboot manually. if all steps were successfully and it did not reboot after "set active a".

Reactions: Alexbo and Poney70
Redmi Note 8 Proximity sensor problem.......
Is there a solution for it? Magisk zip or something else? Help !!!
e5d425e9b42b3bbec9f36a14e7dc893d.jpg

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi Note 8 eszközömről

You probably wiped 'persist' . Next time use only format data.
Only way to restore sensors is flash global "fastboot" rom via miflash tool. Don't forget to uncheck lock bootloader setting in miflash tool and flash twrp again. Good thing is you don't need to wait for 168 hours if you lock it accidentally. After that, flash xiaomi.eu rom again.
You only need to format data for clean flash. Don't use wipe.

RN8 feedback.

Excellent Rom. Thnaks Devs. However screenshot still fails most of the time with 3 finger gesture. This has been present since the first MIUI 12.5 build. A fix is well overdue

Another thing, I recently found an update to the Search app. Its beautiful and amazing (see screenshot ), this update however has replaced the stock browser with Mi Browser global which has remapped the swipe to search gesture to use Mi Browser global instead of the search app. I needed the previous stock Browser back please. Anyone has the apk? I love this Search app UI.

Suggestion: Roll back to the previous stock browser in future update and modd the new search app for EU use please.
View attachment 35088
View attachment 35089
Stop spamming. No one is going to roll-back to China Browser, and if it was possible to use the new Search app, we would have done so by now.
It's mostly untranslated and doesn't support translations.
Your swipe to search gesture opening the Browser is not our issue. You probably updated the launcher to ALPHA.

Hi.

My clock has disappeared. The upper left side of my status bar is blank except for notification icons. I can't seem to find anything about it in my settings. Anyone know how to fix this? Just updated. 9T Pro. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.