MIUI 12.5 21.2.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any change in the language setting in the music? The language setting is not changed in the music program!
update the music application from the play store, I saw from your screenshots that the language item is missing in the application settings.

Set default theme..
I've tried all of the included themes. The same result everywhere.
The preview of the themes always shows me the same search bar
90a2799fb7aaedcf727d4bc7c57ab2d3.jpg
36471cb2ddf4adc5b5b345d61cbf5e67.jpg
ba85d81df8aa8ac154d27d76a9c46db2.jpg
c3e91ce56d06667258e87229391baf2f.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Mi 11 mit Tapatalk

Thinking of flashing EU again,
What's the current situation with MI9 SE? Is it still getting stuck in fastboot when flashing twrp or updating rom? Is there a stable TWRP that decrypts?

Good Morning
Yesterday I installed the new version on my Mi9Lite, everything works quite well so far.
Now I noticed that with my file explorer I can delete most of the empty directories (e.g. music, movies, pictures,) both internally and on my sd card.
this was always possible up to Android 10.

Here redmi note 7, OTA update all good, but something changed with bluetooth, using a single earpod I get worst audio, with previous rom that won't happen

It's there....settings-additional settings-full screen display

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk
Hey mate,

Thanks for confirming! When i switch to fullscreen i can see the option appear for a brief second then dissapear and only show the attached 3. Might be a bad flash ill try and clean flash next release

Thanks again

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-27-21-14-13-235_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-27-21-14-13-235_com.android.settings.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 173
Who helped me, just updated the latest developmentVersion, My phone’s language is traditional Chinese. After the update, the music app has changed to English, and I cannot change it back to Chinese. I want to delete it and install it again! Can't delete and reinstall!What can i do!
You could start by not spamming the forum with this issue.

Maybe try another app since you don't want to revert to the previous beta, and you can't update the app ?

Who helped me, just updated the latest developmentVersion, My phone’s language is traditional Chinese. After the update, the music app has changed to English, and I cannot change it back to Chinese. I want to delete it and install it again! Can't delete and reinstall!What can i do!
If you have a Mi 9T, install this zip in TWRP then reboot => TWRP_MiMusic_xiaomi.eu_5.2.07i_Installation.zip (mirror link: here)

;)

Reactions: geoorg and JiaiJ
Greetings,

I have a MI 9,

For a few weeks I have been having crashes in the system with a black screen and without being able to reactivate it from the power button.

I do not know what can cause that but I think it may be the configuration of the screen but I doubt it.

I want to check if the RAM memory or other device of the mobile is failing. Do you know any application to analyze it as soon as the mobile can start?

I have factory reset the mobile with the options of data, cache, davil ...

I remember that this problem happened to me on another mobile, something similar. The problem was the twrp recovery for having it installed.

It's crazy, as soon as a lot of minutes go by then it lets me restart the phone with the power button.

Status
Not open for further replies.