MIUI 12.5 21.2.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, thanks for the wonderful rom and this community. can't wait to install this new update because I've got a problem and I hope it can resolve that:
When I'm on an apps, no matter which one, I've got a big data/network issue. The 4g+ switch to 4g and the network stop download data, so I have to quit the app, wait for a sec and 4g+ appears again. I hope you can understand me because I'm didn't speak English very well. Thanks to all

Update from updater gives me error :Bad md5 file,click to remove rom.
Mi 9 lite.

Update from updater gives me error :Bad md5 file,click to remove rom.
Mi 9 lite.
Same... So that's why I always download the new ROM on AndroidFileHost mirror then go in the updater options (3-dots top right => Install update package from a file) to install it. ;)

Reactions: tan77
I've tried all of the included themes. The same result everywhere.
The preview of the themes always shows me the same search bar
90a2799fb7aaedcf727d4bc7c57ab2d3.jpg
36471cb2ddf4adc5b5b345d61cbf5e67.jpg
ba85d81df8aa8ac154d27d76a9c46db2.jpg
c3e91ce56d06667258e87229391baf2f.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Mi 11 mit Tapatalk
That's because the "mic" icon is our own mod... the XiaoAI icon is the official one. We just didn't have the icons for Mi 11's DPI.

Who helped me, just updated the latest developmentVersion, My phone’s language is traditional Chinese. After the update, the music app has changed to English, and I cannot change it back to Chinese. I want to delete it and install it again! Can't delete and reinstall!What can i do!
Seems like Xiaomi forgot to add many translations in Music 5.2.23i, they already fixed it in 5.2.26i, so just wait for next release.

Seems like Xiaomi forgot to add many translations in Music 5.2.23i, they already fixed it in 5.2.26i, so just wait for next release.
Why wait for the next release? Shouldn't an update from the play market be offered as soon as it becomes available? Just this morning I received an 5.2.26i on the music app.

I have one more question. On the previous ROM (21.2.3), I often watched the weather forecast video via the MI Video app by clicking on its thumbnail in MI Weather app:
Screenshot_2021-02-23-04-11-27-915_com.miui.weather2.pngScreenshot_2021-02-23-04-10-06-555_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg

But now, after updating to 21.2.24, this thumbnail in weather app is missing and I can no longer watch the weather forecast, as there is no direct access to this function from the video app interface:
Screenshot_2021-02-27-16-12-36-531_com.miui.weather2.png

What will help me? Can I just extract the MI Weather apk from the previous ROM and will it work? Or something else was changed and it doesn't help?

Same... So that's why I always download the new ROM on AndroidFileHost mirror then go in the updater options (3-dots top right => Install update package from a file) to install it. ;)
so i must redownload the rom from updater and go to the 3 dots?

so i must redownload the rom from updater and go to the 3 dots?
Install your downloaded ROM from AndroidFileHost (with your phone's browser) via 3-dots menu in updater app. I can't be more clear. ^^

hello, I bought this phone with a EU ROM .. but I returned it to the global one for not knowing the benefits. I want to flash it, In the developer options the OEM unlocking appears activated without the option to move it. I imagine it is because this phone was already flashed before but not with my Xiaomi account. Can I proceed with the installation?

hello, I bought this phone with a EU ROM .. but I returned it to the global one for not knowing the benefits. I want to flash it, In the developer options the OEM unlocking appears activated without the option to move it. I imagine it is because this phone was already flashed before but not with my Xiaomi account. Can I proceed with the installation?
Um there's the xiaomi eu stock version and this xiaomi.eu rom. Are you sure you didn't just have the european variant of the stock xiaomi rom?

Reactions: Ricatorres10
Why wait for the next release? Shouldn't an update from the play market be offered as soon as it becomes available? Just this morning I received an 5.2.26i on the music app.
No, apps being updated from Play Store was actually a bug. Updating the app removed all of our modifications and fixes.

I have one more question. On the previous ROM (21.2.3), I often watched the weather forecast video via the MI Video app by clicking on its thumbnail in MI Weather app:
View attachment 35120View attachment 35121

But now, after updating to 21.2.24, this thumbnail in weather app is missing and I can no longer watch the weather forecast, as there is no direct access to this function from the video app interface:
View attachment 35122

What will help me? Can I just extract the MI Weather apk from the previous ROM and will it work? Or something else was changed and it doesn't help?
No idea, never seed such thing in the Weather app, nothing I can do here.
Extracting the app from previous release won't help you with anything, we changed nothing. Your app was probably auto-updating from Play Store and replacing our patched app (again, it was a bug).

I noticed that my MI9 sometimes after unlocking the screen remains black without being able to do any operation. On one of the occasions I got a message that the launcher had crashed or something like that.
Should you update the launcher?

Reactions: renedourado
21.2.24 runs perfectly on my Mi 10 pro. Very smooth! Seems like the finger print scanner and face recognition is even faster. Good job developers!

Just clean flashed

When trying to get into sound & touch,
settings app chashes.
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int com.android.settings.dndmode.Alarm$DaysOfWeek.getCoded()' on a null object reference
at com.android.settings.MiuiSoundSettings.refreshZenRuleSettings(Unknown Source:108)
at com.android.settings.MiuiSoundSettings.onCreate(Unknown Source:343)
at android.app.Fragment.performCreate(Unknown Source:13)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(Unknown Source:359)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.addAddedFragments(Unknown Source:46)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.executeOpsTogether(Unknown Source:129)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.removeRedundantOperationsAndExecute(Unknown Source:99)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.execPendingActions(Unknown Source:21)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.executePendingTransactions(Unknown Source:0)
at com.miui.internal.app.DynamicFragmentPagerAdapter.finishUpdate(Unknown Source:12)
at miui.view.ViewPager.populate(Unknown Source:405)
at miui.view.ViewPager.populate(Unknown Source:2)
at miui.view.ViewPager.onMeasure(Unknown Source:268)
at android.view.View.measure(Unknown Source:232)
at android.view.ViewGroup.measureChild(Unknown Source:26)
at miui.view.springback.SpringBackLayout.onMeasure(Unknown Source:21)
at android.view.ViewGroup.measureChildWithMargins(Unknown Source:42)
at android.widget.FrameLayout.onMeasure(Unknown Source:88)
at com.miui.internal.widget.ActionBarOverlayLayout.onMeasure(Unknown Source:620)
at android.widget.FrameLayout.onMeasure(Unknown Source:88)
at com.android.internal.policy.DecorView.onMeasure(Unknown Source:231)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.performMeasure(Unknown Source:15)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.measureHierarchy(Unknown Source:100)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.performTraversals(Unknown Source:467)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.doTraversal(Unknown Source:36)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$TraversalRunnable.run(Unknown Source:2)
at android.view.Choreographer$CallbackRecord.run(Unknown Source:20)
at android.view.Choreographer.doCallbacks(Unknown Source:88)
at android.view.Choreographer.doFrame(Unknown Source:227)
at android.view.Choreographer$FrameDisplayEventReceiver.run(Unknown Source:9)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:249)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:134)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:313)

Status
Not open for further replies.