MIUI 12.5 21.2.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Poney70 and geoorg
When I drag down from the top right of the screen to get the WiFi/Bluetooth/screen rotation etc toggles (forgot what this screen is actually called), at the bottom there were 2 options about 'Smart Devices', it asked me if I wanted to use Mi Home or some other choice.

I chose the other choice, now I can't figure out how to change it to Mi Home. Does anyone have an idea how to do this?

I have been having this audio bug, specifically on a game. (Fate Grand Order)
Basically at any moment the audio stutters for minutes until it resumes, not sure if it happens on other apps.
The only thing needed to reproduce it is to "play".
This all started like 3 months ago, but I thought it was something from the app.
Mi 9T.

The status bar and anel icons does not change if you customize it from any other theme .. I am running 21.2.24/25 on poco f2 pro.

Can weekly rom supported poco launcher with gestures because ihave poco f2 pro and the poco launcher supported external icons pack

Hello. Can someone with a mesh network confirm that their mobile works well? I have a MI 9T Pro and when I change the router I have no Wi-Fi connection. I have to activate and deactivate the Wi-Fi button on my mobile to get back online. I do not know if it will be a problem with Miui or Android in general. Thanks

I am not using a mesh, but I have two routers, both using 2.4 and 5ghz for WiFi, currently no problem with my mi9t pro.
In the past there have been reports of 5ghz issues, you could try to use 2.4 only in your setup and see if you have problems there, too. If no, re enable 5ghz and choose a different channel.

Hello. Can someone with a mesh network confirm that their mobile works well? I have a MI 9T Pro and when I change the router I have no Wi-Fi connection. I have to activate and deactivate the Wi-Fi button on my mobile to get back online. I do not know if it will be a problem with Miui or Android in general. Thanks
I have multiple access points in my house (4 but all from xiaomi) and I can roam between them without losing connectivity.

Downloads and other connection persist.

Ax3600 as main router, mi router 4 in my office, and 2 mi repeater 2.

No issues with mi 9t, blackshark, mi 8, mi11, mi pad 3 , poco m3 and several laptop.

Same ssid and password of course.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi11

I am not using a mesh, but I have two routers, both using 2.4 and 5ghz for WiFi, currently no problem with my mi9t pro.
In the past there have been reports of 5ghz issues, you could try to use 2.4 only in your setup and see if you have problems there, too. If no, re enable 5ghz and choose a different channel.
Thanks. I'll try other channels to see if I get it to go well.

I have multiple access points in my house (4 but all from xiaomi) and I can roam between them without losing connectivity.

Downloads and other connection persist.

Ax3600 as main router, mi router 4 in my office, and 2 mi repeater 2.

No issues with mi 9t, blackshark, mi 8, mi11, mi pad 3 , poco m3 and several laptop.

Same ssid and password of course.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi11
I have a mesh network created with two AX3600 with Chinese firm. I will reset them and configure them from scratch to see if I get it to go well. Thanks

Redmi note 7 - Flash dirty and all right. The only thing is that the browser has updated itself, deleting all my browsing data and favorite sites. Remember to synchronize your browsing data if you are interested in keeping them !!!

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Redmi note 7 - Flash dirty and all right. The only thing is that the browser has updated itself, deleting all my browsing data and favorite sites. Remember to synchronize your browsing data if you are interested in keeping them !!!
Don't really care about browsing data since im using chrome, I'm just a little concerned going from an ancient build to this, not sure if it'll mess anything up

Don't really care about browsing data since im using chrome, I'm just a little concerned going from an ancient build to this, not sure if it'll mess anything up
I was talking about the Mi browser. If you are afraid that something is wrong you should leave the original phone or flash the stable rom.

Can I dirty flash this from 20.11.11? Mi 9T Pro
It looks like you are going from Android 10 to 11, and Miui 12.3 to 12.5 - only to the next available version with each - and wanting to keep your data.
What I would do is do a complete TWRP backup, and then do a full backup onto my PC.
I would then install this week's ROM. In the unlikely event that it did not work properly, I would do a restore, and then install the weekly ROMs in stages.

Hello there,

I have the xiaomi Mi9 Pro 5G with android 10. I have downloaded this rom onto my usb stick since my internal storage is encrypted.
When I select this Rom from my usb stick in order to flash it via twrp: 3.3.1-093 it says:
Digest failed to match on '/usb-otg/xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9Pro5G_21.2.24_b618cc6f73_v12-11.zip'.
E:Aborting zip install:Digest verification failed
Error installing zip file '/usb-otg/xiaomi.eu_multi_mi9pro5g_21.2.24_b618cc6f73_v12-11.zip'

Could you please advise on how to install this Rom ?
Thanks

Hello there,

I have the xiaomi Mi9 Pro 5G with android 10. I have downloaded this rom onto my usb stick since my internal storage is encrypted.
When I select this Rom from my usb stick in order to flash it via twrp: 3.3.1-093 it says:
Digest failed to match on '/usb-otg/xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9Pro5G_21.2.24_b618cc6f73_v12-11.zip'.
E:Aborting zip install:Digest verification failed
Error installing zip file '/usb-otg/xiaomi.eu_multi_mi9pro5g_21.2.24_b618cc6f73_v12-11.zip'

Could you please advise on how to install this Rom ?
Thanks
Hello :)

Try to install the latest TWRP version for your device => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682952301

It should support Android 10 encryption and Android 11 with a pattern (not pin/password). :)

You should also disable "Zip signature verification" in TWRP options.

;)

It looks like you are going from Android 10 to 11, and Miui 12.3 to 12.5 - only to the next available version with each - and wanting to keep your data.

I accidentally did the same and cannot decrypt my data. Is there a specific file from the old ROM that I can flash with TWRP in order to decrypt my backup and copy to PC first?

Great ROM as always, thanks!! I currently have a Poco F2 Pro. It is the 6GB / 128GB variant, on Xiaomi.eu MIUI ROM version 21.2.24.

The issue is that sometimes, completely randomly, the sound stops working, both from the earpiece and the main speaker.
Also, if I try to record audio, the sound is completely silent and only a very, very low buzzing sound can be heard.

The audio does not start working again until I reboot the phone, so this suggests that it's a software issue rather than a hardware one. This was not happening on the Global 12.0 ROM.

Other people have reported the issue here too: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/umi-21-2-3-no-audio-after-freeze.59965/

Any idea on how to solve this, or if this is a known bug? Factory resetting is the least thing I'd like to do. Thanks
i have the same problem for at least 3 builds ...
Plus two times out of three, when I reboot it takes at least 5 minutes ...
First it turns, turns, turns ... to switch off, then it stays a bit on the Poco logo, MIUI animation ...
And instead of the lockscreen it restarts again ....
This happens on 2 Poco f2 Pro, mine and my girlfriend's
Has anyone solved it by doing a factory reset?

MI10 umi device
I can't seem to find the setting to NOT turn on the screen when notification coming in. I'm trying to prevent my phone to call random people on the other side of the world while the phone is in my pocket. This happend to me now multiple times and I don't seem to be able to find a setting.

I just don't want the screen to come on for any notification. Any help would be appreciated.

MI10 umi device
I can't seem to find the setting to NOT turn on the screen when notification coming in. I'm trying to prevent my phone to call random people on the other side of the world while the phone is in my pocket. This happend to me now multiple times and I don't seem to be able to find a setting.

I just don't want the screen to come on for any notification. Any help would be appreciated.
In Notifications and control center:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-01-17-20-21-687_com.miui.aod.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-01-17-20-21-687_com.miui.aod.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 243
  • Screenshot_2021-03-01-17-20-18-191_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-01-17-20-18-191_com.android.settings.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 246
Status
Not open for further replies.