MIUI 12.5 21.2.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had such a problem. A clean installation of the system helped, now the themes change everything as needed
I actually noticed that the status bar changes only when Dark mode is not enabled. So i guess its a theme issue as it does not support dark mode

I would also like to know why charging my phone now is longer?
On weekly 21.1.13 - 21.1.20, my phone still charge fast (40 min for 20% -100%).
But then came 21.1.28, my phone charge slower (1hour to 1.5 hour 20% - 100%).
And after updating to 21.2.3/4, its even worse (1hour and 30 mins to 2 hours 20%-100%)
Someone has suggested using a meter to measure the power. There is also the possibility of damage to the cable - bending; running over with wheels from a chair, damage to the plugs. I'm also aware that different cables produce very different results.

Someone has suggested using a meter to measure the power. There is also the possibility of damage to the cable - bending; running over with wheels from a chair, damage to the plugs. I'm also aware that different cables produce very different results.

My charger is fine though, it charges my other phone (Mi10T) fast, its on official rom. Both phone (Mi 10T and Mi 10T Lite) Both supports 33W charging. Both chargers charges Mi10T(Official Rom) Really fast. While both chargers charges Mi 10T Lite (Xiaomi.eu weekly 21.2.3) slow.

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk

I've made a clean installation of this realease on mi9t pro (k20 pro) but i dont have acces to the internall storage/ cant install anything from google play store, can't open explorer or do anything based on exploring, even via usb cable from pc. In about phone, memory the system is taking 125gb. Google play store while trying to install something is showing me window with full storage bar and want me to unninstall something but there is nothing installed. Does anyone have idea or tips what i have to do right now?

EDIT:
When using camera there is an info "Insert SD card before using camera" it looks like my internal storage is not avaible for everything

I've made a clean installation of this realease on mi9t pro (k20 pro) but i dont have acces to the internall storage/ cant install anything from google play store, can't open explorer or do anything based on exploring, even via usb cable from pc. In about phone, memory the system is taking 125gb. Google play store while trying to install something is showing me window with full storage bar and want me to unninstall something but there is nothing installed. Does anyone have idea or tips what i have to do right now?

EDIT:
When using camera there is an info "Insert SD card before using camera" it looks like my internal storage is not avaible for everything
Seems to be a dual apps problem.
Please remove all dual apps and dual app account and reboot your device

Seems to be a dual apps problem.
Please remove all dual apps and dual app account and reboot your device
Was reading about that. unfortunatelly have no dual apps/ can't clean anything in that in security-> utilities-> dual apps-> create( have 0 apps) ->gear icon have only about dual apps/ privacy policy/ launch animation, also was looking in system apps via apps->manage apps-> 3 dot->show all apps.
Was clearing cache/dalvik, clearing google services/store but nothing helps

Was reading about that. unfortunatelly have no dual apps/ can't clean anything in that in security-> utilities-> dual apps-> create( have 0 apps) ->gear icon have only about dual apps/ privacy policy/ launch animation, also was looking in system apps via apps->manage apps-> 3 dot->show all apps.
Was clearing cache/dalvik, clearing google services/store but nothing helps
(finally someone that knows how to search) :)

Try creating a dual apps account then deleting it after reboot

(finally someone that knows how to search) :)

Try creating a dual apps account then deleting it after reboot
Is there any system app that can be added to the dual app option? Asking because as i said i dont have any there and also can't install any from gstore or anything else :(

EDIT:
When i click create in dual apps have search bar with text "Search 0 apps" and empty at the center of the screen. It seems like can't add anything here.

Is there any system app that can be added to the dual app option? Asking because as i said i dont have any there and also can't install any from gstore or anything else :(

EDIT:
When i click create in dual apps have search bar with text "Search 0 apps" and empty at the center of the screen. It seems like can't add anything here.
Let's hope someone comes up with a solution

I am using Xiaomi Mi10 Lite Zoom. When i was charging my phone, i did a reboot and my phone went on bootloop until i switched off my charger.
Also using bluetooth ear piece, it does not display the ear piece battery percentage at the upper top of the screen. It only display a bluetooth icon.
Does other Mi10 lite zoom users face these issues?

update twrp

Does notifications badge work for you? In some apps it doesn't count properly the number of the notifications. For example it works for whatsapp, but it doesn't work in Google messages. Anyone has this problem?

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

Is it possible using gestures with custom launchers??

Xiaomi decided to implement full gestures - in stock launcher not in system UI

Workarounds:
  • Install from GooglePlayStore:
    • Infinity Gestures
    • Fluid Navigation Gestures
Or try this without waranty:
./adb shell cmd overlay enable com.android.internal.systemui.navbar.gestural

This was a nice update for RN8, almost not laggy, fixed notification icons problem, nice battery optimization. I still can't change themes (always applies the same default) but nothing bad has previous versions (up 20.11.25 since this is the best for RN8 ATM).

Mi 10 PRO ... is OTA possible with twrp 3.4.2b - 1206 ??? or only with USB stick??? thanks all :)

Last edited:
This was a nice update for RN8, almost not laggy, fixed notification icons problem, nice battery optimization. I still can't change themes (always applies the same default) but nothing bad has previous versions (up 20.11.25 since this is the best for RN8 ATM).
What do you mean for notification icon problem?

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

Ever since updating to 12.5 my phone doesn't vibrate when receiving messages, sound works fine, also the vibration motor works when I toggle vibration on, after that it is not triggered. Anyone else experienced this?

Ever since updating to 12.5 my phone doesn't vibrate when receiving messages, sound works fine, also the vibration motor works when I toggle vibration on, after that it is not triggered. Anyone else experienced this?
Are you using stock messaging app?
Is allow vibration enabled in notification settings of the app?

From @Blastboom Strice
Is it possible that silent or dnd modes are on? (Trying toggling them and rebooting phone.)

Status
Not open for further replies.