MIUI 12.5 21.2.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with problems with charging on Mi9? It seems that when I use my Baseus 65W USB-C Charger, it stops charging after a while, when below 60%.
Other USB-C chargers works fine.

At first I thought it was an issue with my charger, but other phones work fine (Redmi K20, iPhone X), charging quickly without issues.
With the help of a USB-C meter, I can see that the phone is REFUSING to charge after a while, evidenced by the fact that USB-C doesn't supply power when nothing is requesting it (there's no power on the cable when not plugged to anything), and when the charge stops, the meter registers 9V 0A, which means there's no draw, but the charger is still on, knowing there's a device on the other end of the cable.

Downgrading to Android 10 fixes it on my Mi9. Charging with the phone turned off also fixes it.

And, on the matter of "turned off", it seems that whenever my phone boots, it locks up, and after a while, it soft reboots and works fine.
However battery life is horrible (~1:30h screen on time), and there's a "logd" service eating the battery up, right below the "Screen on", on battery report.

Battery goes down quickly, and charging is messed up. You can imagine how's my experience, currently lol

What can I do to get those logs? Either from charging, or the lock up right after the first boot?

Removing the system wide fonts though, brings back the old issue with the thick letters.
Yes. This is not a bug. "miui-bold" font is used across the menus. You may want to complain to Xiaomi...

And it seems like you can't change the thickness of the letters but only theur size. I should probably report this in the bug section too sometime.
You turned off system-wide variable font and still expect to be able to change the font weight? It's contradictory. No variable font = no font weight.
If you expect the toggle to only disable the system variable font in third-party apps while keep variable fonts for system apps, that's not possible with how Xiaomi designed their fonts engine.

If you expect the toggle to only disable the system variable font in third-party apps while keep variable fonts for system apps, that's not possible with how Xiaomi designed their fonts engine.
Haha, I kinda thought it may work... but yeah, I remember the issue xiaomi caused, at least you've found some workarounds. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Dead part of the screen (cmi)
Dirty flash
469de6849d63fd2fea5ee6aa24f8acb7.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
It's possible to add trusted bluetooth device? sorry myT9

Uh, if that's what you really meant, I am able to pair my ticwatch and have it connected at all times through bluetooth. Same with my earbuds, car bluetooth and my headphones. They're all added as trusted bluetooth devices, and will connect as soon as they're available without issues

[QUOTE = "GTMoraes, post: 590646, membro: 222621"]
Uh, se è quello che intendevi veramente, sono in grado di accoppiare il mio ticwatch e averlo sempre connesso tramite bluetooth. Lo stesso vale per gli auricolari, il bluetooth dell'auto e le cuffie. Sono tutti aggiunti come dispositivi bluetooth affidabili e si connetteranno non appena saranno disponibili senza problemi
[/CITAZIONE]
It'as a function to keep the device unlocked

Help anyone.

I made a mistake.
I install the Rom Weekly 21.2.4 HMK30Pro, over de stable 12.2.2 and now just keep rebooting to the twrp recovery...

How can i fix this?

Help anyone.

I made a mistake.
I install the Rom Weekly 21.2.4 HMK30Pro, over de stable 12.2.2 and now just keep rebooting to the twrp recovery...

How can i fix this?
Flash your previous Stable ROM... It's the first thing you should try. ^^

Reactions: geoorg
I am lost volte and vofi with latest beta,i am using redmi note 8 (ginkgo),i am not even male call,pls help

hello! is there a way permanently, i am asking second time, to avoid twrp "abort("E3004: This package is for \"grus\...", without editing update script and commenting out this if else loop?
thanks!

My Mi 9 lite has the DND ( do not disturb ) enabled every time I have rebooted it. I have to disable it manually. It happens with andriod 11.
How to set it disable and I would choose it myself when I need it?

Status
Not open for further replies.