MIUI 12.5 21.2.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mind_overflow

Members
Feb 10, 2021
This is new haptic feedback and it's not included on Poco f2 Pro ..
For mi 9t , i don't know , it should be somewhere in settings though..

View attachment 35028
@gkalen oh ok... it might not be the new haptic feedback but it surely does something. for example, i can feel little vibrations when i change the volume. and this does not happen in the 9t pro.
anyway, you seem to have the true new haptic feedback! can you tell me how did you get it? and if (or when) is it coming to other phones? thanks!

@slobodanboshkov you might know something too

Last edited:

Alvy200

Members
Jan 30, 2021
@gkalen oh ok... it might not be the new haptic feedback but it surely does something. for example, i can feel little vibrations when i change the volume. and this does not happen in the 9t pro.
anyway, you seem to have the true new haptic feedback! can you tell me how did you get it? and if (or when) is it coming to other phones? thanks!

Try enabling vibration from quick settings and disabling dnd

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

gkalen

Members
Oct 23, 2020

Screenshot it's from my mi 10 , Poco f2 pro doesn't include this yet and i don't know if it ever be included .. until now only few devices include it ..

Reactions: mind_overflow

Cortinaz

Members
Aug 21, 2020
CHANGELOG

System

New - Added switch for enabling/disabling system-wide variable font. Disabling that font should fix most of third party app font issues
Optimization - Updated Android Security Patch to February 2021 [certain devices]
Fix - Changing the text size to XXS/XL/XXL crashed the system [Redmi Note 7]
Fix - Weather super wallpaper was unable to fetch weather data from the Weather app

Control center
New - You can switch between Control center and Notification shade with one swipe [Android 11 devices]

Gallery
Fix - App crashed when swiping through photos [Redmi Note 7]
Fix - App crashed when trying to use "Video effects" in "Recommendations" tab [Redmi Note 7]

Downloads
Fix - Download complete/incomplete notification reappeared once again after being dismissed

Due to Chinese New Year next MIUI update will be released at 25/26 February
Hello! Thanks for the awesome work!
I'm using a Mi9TPro with 21.2.3 but Dual Apps not working :/
When I create the Dual App the phone restart, and when touching the just created Dual App icon in the home screen, nothing happens

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Hello! Thanks for the awesome work!
I'm using a Mi9TPro with 21.2.3 but Dual Apps not working :/
When I create the Dual App the phone restart, and when touching the just created Dual App icon in the home screen, nothing happens

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
Start recording an adb logcat until the phone reboots (recording will stop automatically). Send the log in private.

This happened to me when I shut off all 3 animations in developer settings
This problem happens when swiping between control center and notificacions when swiping left to right
Just don't disable the animations like that... Developer options are not meant for casual usage...
The issue happens because you disabled "Animator duration scale".

Reactions: Poney70

langer83

Members
Feb 22, 2021
Hello,

The switch is for displaying "LTE" instead of "4G", not the inverse. ;)

It's a recent Xiaomi change => Checking SIM/network info to chose to display "LTE" or "4G".

:)
many thanks for your help then means for me that i can't do anything and have to live with the lte symbol

Hibarikun

Members
Feb 23, 2021
For some reason, after clean flashing this Rom on Cepheus (Mi 9) it seems some animations lag, though I believe it's only launcher animations. Any solution here? (I don't use Magisk)

langer83

Members
Feb 22, 2021
Actually, customiuizer might be able to fix this (I think I saw a setting somewhere). Though setting up customiuizer ~needs edxposed and magisk, so it may take a little time.
(Turns out it ~can do the opposite...
Actually, customiuizer might be able to fix this (I think I saw a setting somewhere). Though setting up customiuizer ~needs edxposed and magisk, so it may take a little time.
(Turns out it ~can do the opposite...
thanks for the help so how can i adjust that now the picture does not exist for me thank you in advance

geoorg

Members
Sep 28, 2020
For some reason, after clean flashing this Rom on Cepheus (Mi 9) it seems some animations lag, though I believe it's only launcher animations. Any solution here? (I don't use Magisk)
Just give your device and rom a few days to settle

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
A good advice: Reboot your device at least once after finishing the device configuration. :)

geoorg

Members
Sep 28, 2020
You think so? I've never seen such behavior on Xiaomi.eu stable. Also it's just animations from the launcher, all in-app animations are very smooth.
Stable?
This is the weekly thread.
But nonetheless... i suggest you give it time

Hibarikun

Members
Feb 23, 2021
Stable?
This is the weekly thread.
But nonetheless... i suggest you give it time
Uh yeah, I was coming from stable to Weekly (But it's a clean flash) and that launcher lag was the first thing I've noticed, which never happened on stable though. This is why I'm a little bit surprised since I kinda like weekly more than stable (Stable has more bugs but no lag since first day using).

Status
Not open for further replies.