MIUI 12.5 21.2.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi.. I think some others reported this issue too.. Btw, have you tried using any data recovery program? I think there are some. (Either by connecting it to a pc for a pc app or an android data recovery app.) Ah.. losing data is very bad...
Thanks, but seems like i am lucky, data is still there, this is the first time this happened with me, so don't know if this is how it supposed to work, but at least i can relax now that my data is still there

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
strange, it seems to me that it is very slow in opening apps
Every week I update (dirty) and don't have any lag. For my first update from miui 12 to miui 12.5 I formatted data and hard reset my phone but from then only "dirty" updates. My impression is that the two last updates have brought an improvement in battery consumption but I want to wait some day to confirm, eventually I will post a screenshot.
My phone is Mi9 lite

Last edited:
Hello. Still a little widget on the lock screen on YouTube Music and Spotify. Should it stay that way for the future or is it a mistake? An answer to my question, please. Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-05-15-49-50-770_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-05-15-49-50-770_lockscreen.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 255
Hi, thanks for the guide -sadly i can´t find the "MBN tool" in either my android or in the playstore. can you tell me where i can find it or any other details?
maybe its called different since my android os is in german -.- ^^.
For example: on lavender the modem test tool isn't available. Maybe also on your device?

For example: on lavender the modem test tool isn't available. Maybe also on your device?
Only a few devices have that tool.
Why do you need it on lavender? You had VoLTE/VoWiFi with previous weekly and now you don't?

After last update videos are lagging into Instagram and telegram. Using Poco f2 pro/ redmi k30 pro

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

VoLTE is ok. Only the symbol is missing. But VoWiFi isn't available. The provider (o2, Germany) supports it.
Reboot the device, then make a logcst with this command and send me in private:
Code:
adb logcat -b radio > lavender_radio_log.txt

what is your solution @Igor Eisberg Mr Eisberg :) i have mi 10..
I didn't say I have a solution, I said that we're testing a possible solution. If you already used the secret code method then it's irrelevant to you.

@Igor Eisberg Hello (again), is it possible to add F2FS support for the cache partition (on Mi 9T/Redmi K20) for next releases? Here is a working fstab.qcom with F2FS "/cache" support => fstab.qcom (for Mi 9T/Redmi K20)

:)
I see no reason to do that. The last thing we need is accidentally breaking cache-related SELinux permissions because of an unsupported filesystem change.

• Sad
Reactions: Poney70
I am using Xiaomi Mi10 Lite Zoom. When i was charging my phone, i did a reboot and my phone went on bootloop until i switched off my charger.
Also using bluetooth ear piece, it does not display the ear piece battery percentage at the upper top of the screen. It only display a bluetooth icon.
Does other Mi10 lite zoom users face these issues?

[QUOTE = "jaymeferreyra, post: 590246, tag: 110308"]
Kiváló rom a Mi 10-hez
Az egyetlen probléma a hibaüzenet, amikor újraindítja a "Mi Connect folyamatosan leáll"

Enviado do meu Mi 10 através do Tapatalk
[/IDÉZET]

On Mi 9 too.

I am using Xiaomi Mi10 Lite Zoom. When i was charging my phone, i did a reboot and my phone went on bootloop until i switched off my charger.
Also using bluetooth ear piece, it does not display the ear piece battery percentage at the upper top of the screen. It only display a bluetooth icon.
Does other Mi10 lite zoom users face these issues?

I have a Mi 10 Lite (monet) and installed the vangogh weekly. Faced the same issue about the bootloop. Sometimes it enters into a bootloop for about 4 or 5 times and then it boots normally. It seems to be a bug.

About the earpiece I don't face that issue. I'm using BT earphones and everything works well.

I have a Mi 10 Lite (monet) and installed the vangogh weekly. Faced the same issue about the bootloop. Sometimes it enters into a bootloop for about 4 or 5 times and then it boots normally. It seems to be a bug.

About the earpiece I don't face that issue. I'm using BT earphones and everything works well.
You shouldn't be installing vangogh rom on monet

Will we ever going to have nova launcher with gestures back widout using fng????

For the same reason you can't flash a Samsung Galaxy ROM on a Xiaomi device...

Oh... I know exactly what I'm doing. Is the same hardware except for the periscope camera. With the monet PBRP you can change the "codename model" to vangogh and voilá. And to make the camera work, just disable the dual SAT option enabling lab options.

Don't worry, I won't share my "mod" to anyone, but monet and vangogh share exactly the same hardware except for the camera module and the codename.

Status
Not open for further replies.