MIUI 12.5 21.2.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is here anybody with this problem?

Mi 9T PRO with the latest weekly ROM

in the THEME APP I can not save favorites. I can select fonts, I can rate them but when I tap on "add to favorites" nothing happens. This concerns only FONTS

Please help. It's really not nice to always have to search for THEMES and FONTS again.

Thanks a lot
It's not working for me too... :(

Reactions: beicuxhaven
Hey, does anyone have this issue:
Whenever I try to search a contact in the phone in Hebrew after a reboot, it finds him, after a bit, it always says contact not found, but does find the contacts I listed in English

Hello everyone!

Well, I've been testing Custom Rom for months and also months since I started joining the xiaomi .eu community
However, I recently started using Magisk, I had never done it and I liked it because I can install the Dolby Atmos module. The sound changes radically, but I noticed that having Magisk installed causes lags in the stock camera, sometimes the notification is displayed that says that the app is not responding and later it closes. Also, when I want to use the 48 MP option, the resulting photo is too low resolution.

Does the same thing happen to someone else? I knew that this thing about lags is written right here in the forum, in the instructions section, but I did not imagine that it would affect the camera. Now I have to choose between camera or sound with Dolby. LOL
what is the version of dolby that you are using? also which device are u using?

Redmi K30 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Is here anybody with this problem?

Mi 9T PRO with the latest weekly ROM

in the THEME APP I can not save favorites. I can select fonts, I can rate them but when I tap on "add to favorites" nothing happens. This concerns only FONTS

Please help. It's really not nice to always have to search for THEMES and FONTS again.

Thanks a lot
Me too, had it for a long time....since android 10. But i just ignored it since it really didn't affect usage or performance

when long press the button for setting wifi or data transfer in the control center, do not enter the settings menu,
need more attempts to succeed in this operation

Xiaomi mi 10 Blue mail when a message comes and I double tap without unlocking it makes my letters flicker. that it only does this in this application ... Is it a setting?

Last edited:
Noticing sheer frame drops and laggyness running through the UI, in the launcher, in the settings menu, opening apps, running latest beta Mi 9

Is there any way to remove "Allow photos to move this photo to trash?" Notification on Google photos?

Hey guys.
Sorry for my ignorance, but I have an MI 10T PRO, model M2007J3SG, and I can't find the ROM to download. Only for the Mi10T and Mi10T Lite models.
What would be the correct download rom?

Hey guys.
Sorry for my ignorance, but I have an MI 10T PRO, model M2007J3SG, and I can't find the ROM to download. Only for the Mi10T and Mi10T Lite models.
What would be the correct download rom?
I Think because your phone uses the same name as Mi 10T (Apollo). So I think you have to install the one for Mi 10T

Reactions: Poney70
I Think because your phone uses the same name as Mi 10T (Apollo). So I think you have to install the one for Mi 10T
Tks..
But is it the same? The MI 10T does not have a 108mp camera and OIS stabilization.
My fear is to install and not work or brick my cell phone.

Tks..
But is it the same? The MI 10T does not have a 108mp camera and OIS stabilization.
My fear is to install and not work or brick my cell phone.
"apollopro" is a variant of "apollo". We ported the required files from Global ROM (an apollo/apollopro shared ROM) to make the 108MP camera compatible with the China ROM we use as a base. There is no risk of bricking due to incompatibility, there is no separate ROM for Mi 10T Pro.

"apollopro" is a variant of "apollo". We ported the required files from Global ROM (an apollo/apollopro shared ROM) to make the 108MP camera compatible with the China ROM we use as a base. There is no risk of bricking due to incompatibility, there is no separate ROM for Mi 10T Pro.
TKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Mi 10 Pro (CMI) bootloops after I did this:
  1. had a a 6 months old xiaomi.eu weekly (A11) with LR.Team's TWRP 0623 and Magisk
  2. rebooted into my installed LR.Team TWRP 0623 on the device (not adb boot)
  3. flashed this threads weekly ROM for cmi
  4. booted into MIUI, without problems, waited a few minutes to let the system settle
  5. Rebooted into the device's TWRP and noticed that this weekly ROM zip flashed the newer LR.Team's TWRP 1206 as the default recovery
  6. I installed the latest Magisk zip, wiped davlik/cache and rebooted into MIUI
  7. MIUI started normally and I could use my phone for a day (though, I never rebooted)
  8. I gave one root app root permission, but it was just used to read another APK. Nothing /system partition related. So this shouldn't be the source of the problem
  9. Today I got more and more force closes on facebook, google photos etc. and therefore tried a reboot
  10. Bootlooping on MIUI logo and after waiting 5 minutes a new (I guess A11 or MIUI 12.5 feature) recovery screen appears, saying: "Oops... The system has experienced an abnormality that prevented it from booting. Tap the button below to try to rescue, or select Exit to try to turn on the device again."
I heard LR.Teams TWRP shouldn't be flashed, as this will lead to bootloops, therefore I let the latest MIUI Rom zip overwrite the recovery, but it seems this flashed LR.Teams TWRP 1206 anyways. I didn't alter anything. Why do I get a bootloop just AFTER everything works? :)

Any ideas?
Thanks

Edit:
I'm now trying to rescue my device and updating what I'm doing here, in order someone has the same issue or admins wanna reproduce it:
  1. booted into LR.Team TWRP 1206 on device, and tried Advanced > Fix context. Still bootlooping
  2. booted into LR.Team TWRP 1206 on device, and tried flashing Magisk-uninstaller-latest.zip. Still bootlooping
  3. booted into LR.Team TWRP 1206 on device , and tried flashing xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_21.2.3_v12-11.zip again. Still bootlooping
  4. adb fastboot boot cmi-3.4.0-11.0-1110_littleturtle2333.img because I heard this would work better but doesn't support decryption. And then flashing xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_21.2.3_v12-11.zip again. got errors that /data can't be mounted (of course, as this TWRP can't decrypt and mount /data). Still bootlooping
  5. booted into LR.Team TWRP 1206, Wipe > Data, then Flash xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_21.2.3_v12-11.zip. Worked

Last edited:
Reactions: Iain_B
Hello,
The question may have been asked but hey.

Has Widevine L1 been ported to MI 9T Pro with android 11?

Because I am still in L3 even after restoring my persist.img.
Thanks.

Hello,
The question may have been asked but hey.

Has Widevine L1 been ported to MI 9T Pro with android 11?

Because I am still in L3 even after restoring my persist.img.
Thanks.
Hello,

You will never get back Widevine L1 if you flashed the persist partition of your device...

R.I.P Widevine L1 (same for my Mi 9T). :(

Mi 10 Pro (CMI) bootloops after I did this:
  1. had a a 6 months old xiaomi.eu weekly (A11) with LR.Team's TWRP 0623 and Magisk
  2. rebooted into my installed LR.Team TWRP 0623 on the device (not adb boot)
  3. flashed this threads weekly ROM for cmi
  4. booted into MIUI, without problems, waited a few minutes to let the system settle
  5. Rebooted into the device's TWRP and noticed that this weekly ROM zip flashed the newer LR.Team's TWRP 1206 as the default recovery
  6. I installed the latest Magisk zip, wiped davlik/cache and rebooted into MIUI
  7. MIUI started normally and I could use my phone for a day (though, I never rebooted)
  8. I gave one root app root permission, but it was just used to read another APK. Nothing /system partition related. So this shouldn't be the source of the problem
  9. Today I got more and more force closes on facebook, google photos etc. and therefore tried a reboot
  10. Bootlooping on MIUI logo and after waiting 5 minutes a new (I guess A11 or MIUI 12.5 feature) recovery screen appears, saying: "Oops... The system has experienced an abnormality that prevented it from booting. Tap the button below to try to rescue, or select Exit to try to turn on the device again."
I heard LR.Teams TWRP shouldn't be flashed, as this will lead to bootloops, therefore I let the latest MIUI Rom zip overwrite the recovery, but it seems this flashed LR.Teams TWRP 1206 anyways. I didn't alter anything. Why do I get a bootloop just AFTER everything works? :)

Any ideas?
Thanks

Edit:
I'm now trying to rescue my device and updating what I'm doing here, in order someone has the same issue or admins wanna reproduce it:
  1. booted into LR.Team TWRP 1206 on device, and tried Advanced > Fix context. Still bootlooping
  2. booted into LR.Team TWRP 1206 on device, and tried flashing Magisk-uninstaller-latest.zip. Still bootlooping
  3. booted into LR.Team TWRP 1206 on device , and tried flashing xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_21.2.3_v12-11.zip again. Still bootlooping
  4. adb fastboot boot cmi-3.4.0-11.0-1110_littleturtle2333.img because I heard this would work better but doesn't support decryption. And then flashing xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_21.2.3_v12-11.zip again. got errors that /data can't be mounted (of course, as this TWRP can't decrypt and mount /data). Still bootlooping
I'm running out of ideas... I already reflashed the rom, which normally fixes such issues. What should I do?
Did you give Lucky Patcher (LP) root access? To which apk did you give root access?
Also, flashing any of the new twrps might cause problems. It probably shouldn't, especially for your phone, but try flashing the littleturtle and immediatly boot into it. Then shu it down and boot into the newst twrp with fastboot boot.
Furthermore, have you tried deleting all the adb magisk modules or the /data/package_cache folder?
If you gave LP root access, then things might be a bit bad.. There are a few things to try. From twrp try to delete anything made by LP. You probably find its weird file in android/data. When I had tried deleting it, it ~didn't fix it, but it may work for you. Btw, you may want to try to boot into safe mode (resets the icons in the launcher) and delete LP from the settings (I thought you may not be able to do so).
You may find some extra info here about various issues and workarounds: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...d-for-mi-10-umi-use-lp-plus-extra-tips.59306/
Either way, you'll probably be able to extract many ofthe data from your phone, since twrps support mtp (you may even want to do a full nandroid backup), but you may lose the app data and apps.

Last edited:
Reactions: geoorg
Status
Not open for further replies.