MIUI 12.5 21.2.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my mi9lite device also has a lot of lag in this version. Applications open slowly. Especially the binance application reacts very late. I did the dirty installation first. Then I did a clean install. It only resolves if you install the old version.
Did you fix issue? A few apps seem to have this problem.

Thank you. I tried your advice and yes playstore is certified. But widevine L1 Can't download certificate, always error. Widevine still L3. How did you do it?
Just followed the description in the link. But took several hours till Playstore showed the Certificate at all.

Just so you see, that I don't tell fairytales
One question @Mi10TLite : you downloaded and installed Magisk Hide Props Config, right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-15-20-01-52-033_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-15-20-01-52-033_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 213
  • Screenshot_2021-02-15-20-02-45-453_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-15-20-02-45-453_com.android.vending.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 200
想回來Want to report a problem, there are many traditional Chinese that have not been translated yet! ! Thank you
What device?
Some Chinese are from themes and it looks like you are not using default theme and font.

Set default theme and font and check again

Hey, i hope you can help me out! I just have a MI 11 and installed the 21.2.3 with fastboot. Is there any official global version in german i can install? In future i want to update my phone not via cable any more.... I want to recive official updates ota... Thank you !!

Hey, i hope you can help me out! I just have a MI 11 and installed the 21.2.3 with fastboot. Is there any official global version in german i can install? In future i want to update my phone not via cable any more.... I want to recive official updates ota... Thank you !!
There's no "official update" with custom roms
If you want "official update" Then flash stock rom

Reactions: Poney70
ok thanks, and where i get official rom in german for my mi 11?
currently only have china stable rom (official) for you device which has only english and Chinese language.

If you want german language you have to use xiaomi.eu rom

So i think you have to choose between official rom or multi language rom

Reactions: Michael Laukamp
You only have china stable rom for you device which has only english and Chinese language.

If you want german language you have to use xiaomi.eu rom

So i think you have to choose between official rom or multi language rom
ok, when i use xiaomi.eu rom is there any chance to update not via cable? update ota? if yes - wich version i shoud use?

Hi, I have Mi 9t Pro.
This ROM is prety smooth but sometimes I observe little animation lag - I am using gestures.
Bigger issue is with Sound setting, does not work - always crash when I try open it. I tried delete cache and all data setting but does not help.
Also brightness regulation does not work perfectlly - I see slider change but brightness is still same (just some times not always).
Weather wallpaper is also little bugy. Two days work OK but suddenly the wallpaper screens turns black and AOD stopped work too.
I did clean ROM installation - format data, wipe cache and dalvik. Anybody have same experience?

Hi, I have Mi 9t Pro.
I have question about OTA update... Before this ROM i had 20.9.3/4. After some time I want SW update. So I downloaded this ROM, go to TWRP via adb (wipe cache, dalvik, system) and install new ROM and Magisk. After reboot to system I just see MIUI logo, it takes maybe 15 minutes and then phone boot to TWRP again. I had to format data or use Mi Flash tool. But how can I avoid this problem in the future? What I did wrong?

I also try wipe just cache and dalvik (without system). Did not help, same result.

Can you tell me step by step how to do OTA update? Because last year the same thing happened to me. I downloaded ROM via Setting and just install update like in stock ROM. But I stucked on MIUI logo also.

Thanks

Hi, I have Mi 9t Pro.
This ROM is prety smooth but sometimes I observe little animation lag - I am using gestures.
Bigger issue is with Sound setting, does not work - always crash when I try open it. I tried delete cache and all data setting but does not help.
Also brightness regulation does not work perfectlly - I see slider change but brightness is still same (just some times not always).
Weather wallpaper is also little bugy. Two days work OK but suddenly the wallpaper screens turns black and AOD stopped work too.
I did clean ROM installation - format data, wipe cache and dalvik. Anybody have same experience?
Did you restore settings from a cloud backup during setup?
If you did, you have to do a factory reset from twrp then setup you device but don't restore settings from cloud

Did you restore settings from a cloud backup during setup?
If you did, you have to do a factory reset from twrp then setup you device but don't restore settings from cloud
Yes I restore setting from MIUI cloud and Google cloud also. Which one affects it please?

Status
Not open for further replies.