MIUI 12.5 21.2.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some install it with twrp others with ota. I ~dunno if all deveices can be updated with ota. What you SHOULD probably do though before updating is to do a nandroid backup from twrp. This is beta, there might be a bug in an update that may brick your phone. What phone do you have btw?
Mi Note 10! Thankyou for the information.

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
update : fixed the problem by using Resetting wifi settings

i have a problem with my wifi , after installing this one my wifi broked its working but its not actually, here is results

in these test my phone was next to my modem close as can be

and for referance my computer speed on same modem network (and my network speed is 20mpbs down 1mpbs up)

what ever i do i cant past 1-2mpbs and ping is so high sometime its gives timeouts , LTE works fine without issue , tried on 3 modem same result.

Last edited:
update : fixed the problem by using Resetting wifi settings

i have a problem with my wifi , after installing this one my wifi broked its working but its not actually, here is results

in these test my phone was next to my modem close as can be

and for referance my computer speed on same modem network (and my network speed is 20mpbs down 1mpbs up)

what ever i do i cant past 1-2mpbs and ping is so high sometime its gives timeouts , LTE works fine without issue , tried on 3 modem same result.
I have the same problem. can you explain in more detail how I can fix it?

Please I need help in build 21.2.3 anytime I switch off or restart my phone, it gets stuck at bootloop and I have to repair data permission through twrp everytime before it boots... Please can anyone tell me a permanent solution. Redmi k30 5g

Last edited:
hello, can i dirty flash this ROM over my 12.0.6.0 stable (raphael, v12-10)?

i'll make a backup and all, just wondering if any issues may come up from jumping both a miui and an android version, like not passing safetynet or disabling NFC and needing patches for those.

searched the forum for an answer and it's been mixed and nothing involving android 11. thanks in advance

hello, can i dirty flash this ROM over my 12.0.6.0 stable (raphael, v12-10)?

i'll make a backup and all, just wondering if any issues may come up from jumping both a miui and an android version, like not passing safetynet or disabling NFC and needing patches for those.

searched the forum for an answer and it's been mixed and nothing involving android 11. thanks in advance
Haha, the answer is actually ~very clear; when changing from stable to beta (and probably the other way around) you ~always have to format data. I think it's written under every first or second post of each rom thread.

Haha, the answer is actually ~very clear; when changing from stable to beta (and probably the other way around) you ~always have to format data. I think it's written under every first or second post of each rom thread.
just from you saying "probably the other way around" we can tell it's not ~very clear~, don't we? i've seen people flashing dirty and saying everything's fine. seeing as it's an upgrade i assume there shouldn't be a problem but hopefully a mod can confirm this.

Just a short question: when rooted with Magisk, how should I apply the rom update (dirty)?
Should I first remove Magisk > reboot > update > flash Magisk, or do I need to do something else?
Thank You in advance

Still about having a 250mb internet service and on the Mi 10 only get about 15mb.
I noticed that when that happens, all I have to do is turn off the wi-fi, turn the wi-fi on again and I'm back to getting close to the contracted speed.
After a few minutes it returns to slow speed again.
Any solution for this?

Just a short question: when rooted with Magisk, how should I apply the rom update (dirty)?
Should I first remove Magisk > reboot > update > flash Magisk, or do I need to do something else?
Thank You in advance
No need to remove magisk...flash rom, reboot to recovery, flash magisk, reboot

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

just from you saying "probably the other way around" we can tell it's not ~very clear~, don't we? i've seen people flashing dirty and saying everything's fine. seeing as it's an upgrade i assume there shouldn't be a problem but hopefully a mod can confirm this.
Well, ok, you probably can't be 100% sure about anything, but anyways, I actually see many people flashing betas over stable and bricking their phones :emoji_laughing:. Use the search button to see yourself.

Well you can argue all you want and look for an answer that will support your view all you want but as stated many, many times and by @Blastboom Strice, you need to do a clean install when switching between stable and weekly. May it possible to do a dirty install, sure maybe it worked for someone, but asking someone to tell you it will work is not going to happen, why did you ask in the first place you are convinced it will work?

Well you can argue all you want and look for an answer that will support your view all you want but as stated many, many times and by @Blastboom Strice, you need to do a clean install when switching between stable and weekly. May it possible to do a dirty install, sure maybe it worked for someone, but asking someone to tell you it will work is not going to happen, why did you ask in the first place you are convinced it will work?
assuming something =/= being convinced of something. i don't think the person who replied me is a mod, i was looking for confirmation from one, or from a developer.

on the stable ROM thread, a post from @ingbrzy reads "If you are going from weekly MIUIv12, you are doing a downgade so format data is mandatory!". nothing was said about doing the opposite.

i did end up finding this thread from @Poney70 saying that yes, it is possible to dirty flash the beta over the stable on my phone. so thanks to the other guy for telling me to search again, i guess. hopefully next time i'll spend more time searching the forums before asking things and being on the receiving end of passive-aggressiveness from strangers.

Hallo.
Did anyone managed to get textra sms working with both sims? If I have 1sim inserted everything works ,but with both sims inserted textra stops Sending sms and the second sim doesn't send or receive sms.

Hi everyone! :)
I'm new in this forum and also in the world of modding. There is a guide step by step for beginners like me?
I would like to install this 12.5 xiaomi.eu on my MI9SE.
I read about bootloader, fastboot, TWRP and Magisk, but I'm a little confused.
Also, after the process, I will be able to use banking app and Google Pay?
Thank you! :)

Reactions: WinterWarrior67
Hi everybody, I want to report a problem, my phone is mi9t My version is 21.2.3 eu.beta.There is a problem with dividing the screen by the function key! Just like in the photo, please follow up! Thank you!
Don't understand what I'm looking at, nor how we can help here...

Hi everyone! :)
I'm new in this forum and also in the world of modding. There is a guide step by step for beginners like me?

I would like to install this 12.5 xiaomi.eu on my MI9SE.
I read about bootloader, fastboot, TWRP and Magisk, but I'm a little confused.
Also, after the process, I will be able to use banking app and Google Pay?
Thank you! :)
There is a step by step explanation in the first post. Read it a few times, and take a deep breath.

For the banking app and Google Pay, it works most of the time, but you are about to test a beta so...

Someone with Xiaomi mi 11, how is battery life? I'm having mixed feelings reading reviews and I'm planning to buy one... thanks!

Sent from my XQ-AS72 using Tapatalk

Someone with Xiaomi mi 11, how is battery life? I'm having mixed feelings reading reviews and I'm planning to buy one... thanks!

Sent from my XQ-AS72 using Tapatalk
poco f2 pro has the best battery life with this eu beta rom bro

Redmi K30 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Status
Not open for further replies.