MIUI 12.5 21.2.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, can i dirty flash this ROM over my 12.0.6.0 stable (raphael, v12-10)?

i'll make a backup and all, just wondering if any issues may come up from jumping both a miui and an android version, like not passing safetynet or disabling NFC and needing patches for those.

searched the forum for an answer and it's been mixed and nothing involving android 11. thanks in advance
I tried to flash beta over stable through dirty flash but that didn't work. You can always try and if it doesn't work just format data and then install beta. :)

Sent from my M2007J3SY using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! :)
I'm new in this forum and also in the world of modding. There is a guide step by step for beginners like me?
I would like to install this 12.5 xiaomi.eu on my MI9SE.
I read about bootloader, fastboot, TWRP and Magisk, but I'm a little confused.
Also, after the process, I will be able to use banking app and Google Pay?
Thank you! :)
If you have not already done so, you will need to unlock your phone (assuming that it is locked).
You will then need to install on your PC the drivers to use Fastboot - loading files from your PC to your phone, typically via a USB cable.
Having downloaded to your computer the ROM that you want to install, you will then need to flash, and boot into, the TWRP for your phone.
(File links and commands are in post #1 in this thread)
You then need to wipe the data partition of your phone (confirmed by typing 'yes'), and then upload the ROM file to your phone.
Install the ROM.

I would leave out Magisk for the time being, because that can create its own problems. Banking apps should work anyway.

Reactions: katerpanne
Someone with Xiaomi mi 11, how is battery life? I'm having mixed feelings reading reviews and I'm planning to buy one... thanks!

Sent from my XQ-AS72 using Tapatalk
You will see from earlier posts that Miui 12.5 uses AI for the battery. This will tend to give you the best charging and battery uses.

Reactions: schjor
[Mi 9T] I can't seem to disable absolute volume. Whenever I disable it, it doesn't do anything. The slider is off, but the Bluetooth and phone's volume level stays the same. Anyone knows a fix?

Someone with Xiaomi mi 11, how is battery life? I'm having mixed feelings reading reviews and I'm planning to buy one... thanks!

all tech reviewers seem to agree that the phone has serious thermal issues. it throttles when playing games, and battery life in general isn't great. it's alright, lasting a full day of moderate usage, and its very fast wired + wireless charging can compensate for that (it's also supposed to work much better with miui 12.5 but who knows). it's at a great price range but for the heating issues alone i'd put it off for a while and see if software updates fix it.

Reactions: schjor
Hi to all)
I myself am a newcomer to this forum and in general in xiaomi.eu, previously used the official beta and stable versions miui, installing this firmware the next day, I caught a bug with turning off the flashlight yourself on the phone(mi 9) in sleep mode, but changing to region of the United States, he disappeared. I am very grateful to you for what you are doing, maybe I could somehow help with the translation for Ukrainian or Russian)All I would like to improve is the translation and the fatigue of the smartphone(mi 9).Thank you! :)

Has anyone had any issues with SafetyNet failing on weekly roms?
I was using the latest stable and it failed, no root or anything, just the stable rom.

I rely on my banking apps, but really like using the EU roms.

You use miui 12.5 on mi 11?

Sure, afaik that's the only version available...

46b48827ecf6389b6f8ec8b92ef70146.jpg

c5c76f5d033609babeb12e601c4977dd.jpg

Regards

Sent from my Mi11

Hi
I have Xiaomi Mi10 (5G). Everything is still in its original condition (GlobalRom).
Which TWRP do I need to flash this Xiaomi.eu 21.2.3?

What bug is there for Xiaomi 10 at the moment?
How are the battery life with this Rom?

Many Thanks
I also have a Mi 10 (umi).
You will need the TWRP that will decrypt - typically this can be either TWRP 3.4.2b-0623 or TWRP 3.4.2b-1206.
You MUST follow instructions to only BOOT into these, otherwise you will finish up in a boot loop.

The only real bug is that some versions of TWRP have problems with the decryption when flashed, therefore do not flash any versions of TWRP.
The good thing about this ROM version (Miui 12.5) is that it uses AI for the battery - you will ultimately get good battery functions.

is it possible to set screenshot shortcut by pressing volume button down + power button?
*as in Global Stable ROM - (mi 10 Pro)

Has anyone had any issues with SafetyNet failing on weekly roms?
I was using the latest stable and it failed, no root or anything, just the stable rom.

I rely on my banking apps, but really like using the EU roms.
=> https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-12-0-stable-release.56191/page-181#post-591991
and
=> https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-12-0-stable-release.56191/page-183#post-592450

So latest Weekly ROMs are passing SafetyNet without issue (for now). :)

Hi all, any tutorial for update xiaomi eu rom by fastboot ? Or run fastboot the same with another rom fastboot from xiaomi

1. Both VoLTE and VoWiFi are working great on my Mi10Pro.

Open Modem test tools by using *#*#663368378#*#* code in dialer > Open MBN config loading and activing tool > select mbn_eea.txt for SW MBN > tap on validate > wait some secs for update.

See attached screenshot

View attachment 34648

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk
    I am using the xiaomi mi 10 pro xiaomi.eu rom somehow I could not activate the vowifi can you help me?

1. I am using the xiaomi mi 10 pro xiaomi.eu rom somehow I could not activate the vowifi can you help me?
I must assume that following the above instructions,
you have VoLTE working. In my Mi 10, I can switch over to the ViWiFi preference in the Settings (at the bottom):

Attachments

• IMG_20210221_033536.jpg
    IMG_20210221_033536.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 256
I also have a Mi 10 (umi).
You will need the TWRP that will decrypt - typically this can be either TWRP 3.4.2b-0623 or TWRP 3.4.2b-1206.
You MUST follow instructions to only BOOT into these, otherwise you will finish up in a boot loop.

The only real bug is that some versions of TWRP have problems with the decryption when flashed, therefore do not flash any versions of TWRP.
The good thing about this ROM version (Miui 12.5) is that it uses AI for the battery - you will ultimately get good battery functions.
This version get lags (some apps) and not very good battery life. 20.18.11 = best battery + apps lag free on ny cmi

I've a Flashlight issue: the flashlight sometimes switches itself on. Sometimes in my pocket. Yesterday while phoning.
Does anyone have the same issue?

I've a Flashlight issue: the flashlight sometimes switches itself on. Sometimes in my pocket. Yesterday while phoning.
Does anyone have the same issue?
You've probably set a button shortcut and you accidentally activate it. Go to additional settjngs, button short cuts and check the flash light (also check for any camera short cut).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-21-10-46-18-104_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-21-10-46-18-104_com.android.settings.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 201
Hello, i have some issues with my mi 11 run on MIUI 12.5 21.2.3
When I set a timer and the screen is locked and the timer is finished, I can not turn off the timer beep or dislock the phone... I have to restart the phone... Next problem is with Android auto/car, if the phone is connected to the car I can not dail or select contacts to call the phone freeze.

Can you help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.