MIUI 12.5 21.2.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The System Has Been Destroyed Redmi K30

You've probably set a button shortcut and you accidentally activate it. Go to additional settjngs, button short cuts and check the flash light (also check for any camera short cut).
Thanks - but I've no entry "button shortcuts" in Additional settings:
Add.Settings.jpg

Somwhere in the settings I found "double-tap on power button". It's still disabled.

Thanks - but I've no entry "button shortcuts" in Additional settings:
View attachment 34990

Somwhere in the settings I found "double-tap on power button". It's still disabled.
Hmm, that's a bit weird.. Anyways, check the gesture shortcuts and if it doesn't work do a search in settings about "torch"/"flashlight"/"led". You may find a shortcut there. For my mi 10 settings are like this, yours are probably kinda different.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-21-11-03-19-303_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-21-11-03-19-303_com.android.settings.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 202
Reactions: Starszy
Hmm, that's a bit weird.. Anyways, check the gesture shortcuts and if it doesn't work do a search in settings about "torch"/"flashlight"/"led". You may find a shortcut there. For my mi 10 settings are like this, yours are probably kinda different.
Thanks - in the meantime I found an other switch: "KI Button".
It was set to double-tap to switch flashligt on.
Now it's disabled, and I'll watch to this issue over the next days.

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Hello guys,
Installed phone apps doesn't show up in google app search
Does anyone have the same problem?
Mi Note 10

Hello,

I am using mi 11. Message previews for both whatsapp and telegram only come for the first message after which I no longer get message previews. I have to open the notification panel to see the messages. Is this a bug? Since it occurs across a few apps, I suspect the issue lies with the android rom.

Hi i have a strange problem.I unlocked bootloader and after flashed twrp,all good but after i erase data and install latest weekly update my phone stucks at miui logo.Any solution?:)

Hi i have a strange problem.I unlocked bootloader and after flashed twrp,all good but after i erase data and install latest weekly update my phone stucks at miui logo.Any solution?:)
Maybe just wait it takes a long time to boot first time, maybe up to 10 min

Reactions: bugnug80
I forgive that sry Poco f2 pro with maunofrio before flashing the weekly and now with the lr team twrp
I already tried with format data 2 times
My fw before the weekly was 12.2.4.0 rjkeuxm

Hello,

I am using mi 11. Message previews for both whatsapp and telegram only come for the first message after which I no longer get message previews. I have to open the notification panel to see the messages. Is this a bug? Since it occurs across a few apps, I suspect the issue lies with the android rom.
Nope, don't have that issue, as of right now using for about a week and runs as good as it can be. Probably you did something wrong when flashing the rom

Smooth video or MEMC doesn't work on Netflix on Mi 11, it shows the capability via the video options but it doesn't trigger, can you fix this? It does work for YouTube and prime video.
Or does anyone know a fix for Netflix and MEMC?

Hi guys, I got problem here. I was upgrade the rom from Stable to latest weekly. Im using Mi10t pro, as see in table I flashing the K30S Ultra rom for my Mi10t pro.

Then I install magisk 21.4 . Magisk working, root access is available. But my daily use app "card emulator" not working. It show vendor is locked error.. How can I solve this?

Error show this to me, i cant fixed it

Can you give a screenshot about this feature on lmi , I can't understand for what are you talking about .. thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-22-16-45-31-178_com.yuanwofei.cardemulator.pro.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-22-16-45-31-178_com.yuanwofei.cardemulator.pro.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 321
Error show this to me, i cant fixed it
All android devices shipped with Android 10 (and +) have a new dynamic partitioning system. (Explained in the penultimate paragraph here => https://twrp.me/site/update/2019/10/23/twrp-and-android-10.html)

Because of this, "System" and "Vendor" partitions are in forced read-only mode and you should NOT try to enable read-write mode for them if you want to use your device without issue.

;)

All android devices shipped with Android 10 (and +) have a new dynamic partitioning system. (Explained in the penultimate paragraph here => https://twrp.me/site/update/2019/10/23/twrp-and-android-10.html)

Because of this, "System" and "Vendor" partitions are in forced read-only mode and you should NOT try to enable read-write mode for them if you want to use your device without issue.

;)

So mean I cant use "card emulator" app anymore after upgrade to Eu Miui 2.5? Everything was fine when im using stable rom eu miui 12.0

So mean I cant use "card emulator" app anymore after upgrade to Eu Miui 2.5? Everything was fine when im using stable rom eu miui 12.0
It should not even work on Stable MIUI 12.0...
But maybe this app is not compatible with Android 11. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.