MIUI 12.5 21.2.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my mi 9, it's always on the left side:
Maybe it's theme related? I don't use any custom theme (only custom icons).

On my Mi 9T:

Hi all, mi 9 se here.
Exist an new version of twrp that support android 11 for grus?
I have problem with the decryption and the backup.

Thanks in advance

On my mi 9, it's always on the left side:
View attachment 35054

On my Mi 9T:
View attachment 35056
Probably it's notch related ...
Devices with notch or camera waterdrop in the middle of the screen has icons on the left side ..
Other devices without notch or devices with camera dot on the left side then statusbar icons are on the right side ..
And finally can be happened if you use a systemui mod ..

Last edited:
Reactions: renedourado
hello i have a mi 10 pro with the weekly firmware update on my device i wanted to have 4g in the top right corner of my device but it is always only lte because the switch does not work how can you change that, thank you for your help
Go to Settings/ Notifications & Control Center / Statusbar / .. and change to 4G or LTE ..

IMG_20210225_094731.jpg

On my Mi 9T:
View attachment 35056
I do not use any custom theme either. My alarm icon is on the right - the camera hole (Mi 10 - umi) is on the left-hand side (notifications level). Maybe to do with balance? I've noticed under Additional alarm settings there is a switch for 'Notification before ringing'. That puts the additional notification on the left-hand side.

Probably it's notch related ...
Devices with notch or camera waterdrop in the middle of the screen has icons on the left side ..
Other devices without notch or devices with camera dot on the left side then statusbar icons are on the right side ..
And finally can be happened if you use a systemui mod ..
Mi 9 doesn't have notch or camera waterdrop... ^^
EDIT: Oops, my bad. :D

I do not use any custom theme either. My alarm icon is on the right - the camera hole (Mi 10 - umi) is on the left-hand side (notifications level). Maybe to do with balance? I've noticed under Additional alarm settings there is a switch for 'Notification before ringing'. That puts the additional notification on the left-hand side.
That's what I said previously => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-2-3-4.59832/post-593390 ^^

Last edited:
It's not like that ..
An hour before alarm rings then it saws notification on the left side and clock icon remains on the right side when you choose the option you said ..
And becomes like screenshots below..

Screenshot_2021-02-25-09-55-07-909_com.android.browser.jpg Screenshot_2021-02-25-09-56-15-189_com.android.settings.jpg

@Poney70
Mi 9 has waterdrop in the middle , i didn't say only with notch .. i said devices with notch , waterdrop or camera dot in the middle of the screen..

It's not like that ..
An hour before alarm rings then it saws notification on the left side and clock icon remains on the right side when you choose the option you said ..

View attachment 35060 View attachment 35061

@Poney70
Mi 9 has waterdrop in the middle , i didn't say only with notch .. i said devices with notch , waterdrop or camera dot in the middle of the screen..
Oh, yeah, true. ^^
Mistaken with Mi 9T Pro... :)

Reactions: gkalen
It's not like that ..

View attachment 35060 View attachment 35061

@Poney70
If it has waterdrop, force it enabling top notch cutout in dev settings

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

The checkbox does the exact opposite of what he is looking for

I think that the option to display 4g is on Xiaomi's side.
Of course xiaomi has nothing to do with this , you think that xiaomi decided for some devices to use 4G sympol and some other devices the LTE sympol , no chance for this..
If you said that it's related to mobile operator you're much closer ..
On my case though , i can change the sympol with the option i said without problems .. i can have LTE or 4G without problems..

Screenshot_2021-02-25-10-38-09-164_com.android.settings.jpg Screenshot_2021-02-25-10-38-25-846_com.android.settings.jpg

EDIT
I can change this on mi 10 , Poco f2 Pro , mi 9 lite , mi note 10 lite , mi 9 , Redmi Note 8 as i can check now .. of course with the same sim card and mobile operator .. so for me this option works like a charm for all above devices ..

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Installed the latest weekly version, and pretty much everything works perfectly. However, selecting a Super Wallpaper in the Wallpaper menu crashes the app, and it won't allow me to set it. I can fix this by using the standalone .apk released on XDA, but this doesn't allow me to change the lockscreen wallpaper.

Any possible fixes? Thanks!

Reactions: frofa
Hi guys,

Installed the latest weekly version, and pretty much everything works perfectly. However, selecting a Super Wallpaper in the Wallpaper menu crashes the app, and it won't allow me to set it. I can fix this by using the standalone .apk released on XDA, but this doesn't allow me to change the lockscreen wallpaper.

Any possible fixes? Thanks!
Adding your device model will mostly likely get you a good reply and maybe even a fix ;)

• Haha
Reactions: katerpanne
Adding your device model will mostly likely get you a good reply and maybe even a fix ;)

Sorry, that's my bad.

The device is a Mi 9t (davinci), and the error code is

Code:
java.lang.Error: FATAL EXCEPTION [main]
Unity version     : 2019.4.12f1
Device model      : Xiaomi Mi 9T
Device fingerprint: Xiaomi/davinci/davinci:10/QKQ1.190825.002/V12.0.2.0.QFJMIXM:user/release-keys

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: "/data/app/SuperWallpaperSnowmountain/lib/arm/libmain.so" has bad ELF magic: 00000000
    at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1087)
    at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1008)
    at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1664)
    at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer.<clinit>(Unknown Source:10)
    at com.miui.miwallpaper.basesuperwallpaper.SuperWallpaper.onCreate(SuperWallpaper.java:223)
    at com.miui.miwallpaper.snowmountain.superwallpaper.SnowmountainBaseSuperWallpaper.onCreate(SnowmountainBaseSuperWallpaper.java:27)
    at com.miui.miwallpaper.snowmountain.superwallpaper.SnowmountainPreviewSuperWallpaper.onCreate(SnowmountainPreviewSuperWallpaper.java:12)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateService(Unknown Source:87)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1700(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:635)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:249)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:134)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:313)

We would expect the Mi 11 ROM to be included, but we will not know for sure until the new ROMs are put up. Sometimes there are exceptions, and these are normally noted in post #2 (the Changelog).

Thank you. I'll just install this version now then and see how it goes. Are the Mi 11 updates OTA or require fastboot every time a new ROM is released?

I'm experiencing terrible battery life, I'd like to revert to MIUI 12 stable, can I just dirty flash the zip file without doing any wipe?

In case even stable MIUI 12 wouldn't solve the battery drain, can I dirty flash MIUI 11 zip?

Status
Not open for further replies.