MIUI 12.5 21.3.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, I'm updating. I had never noticed that the twrp had been updated and solved the problem. Basically I have always used otg usb, until last week

• Haha
Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Well, get used to it, our ROMs for POCO F2 Pro are based on the China ROM for Redmi K30 Pro, which comes with Redmi branding (boot logo, sometimes even boot animation).
You can't have both Mi and Redmi branding in the same ROM, so we rather not touch it at all (unlike we did previously, in fact it was several releases back when we stopped replacing these items).

Thank you for your explanation

Reactions: sdfre3
Thanks for sharing one of the most stable Beta rom for Note 10 (tucana). Just did clean flash a few hours ago and everything works smoothly and perfectly so far, including VoLTE.

Last edited:
Hello people
Just updated new rom from march 14 firmware with twrp 3.5.0 integrated.
When I start recovery it is 3.5 and I can install my march 10 firmware with decryption
the installation is doing well , but at the end it reboots in recovery 3.4.026
So I try to install firmware with this old recovery . It is installing well but I wonder why it happened like this ?
What did I do wrong ?...... Did I have to wipe dalvid cache et cache partition after installing with twrp 3.5 ?

scanner app still crashing while trying to scan documents on RN8, anyone else has this issue or it's just me?

Last edited:
On K30 Pro the error can not capture screen scroll. Ram also consumes more.
Sorry for my bad English

Gửi từ Redmi K30 Pro của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Awesome work per usual devs!
So far so good. The only thing in this release is that it doesn't show fingerprint on lockscreen.

So far soo good alhamdulillah. A small change to the changelog, it's mention that security patch has been updated to march 2020 for most devices. Correction to march 2021

Redmi 9T (Lime) does not have fingerprint options for security, also some noticeable lag while using swipe gestures.

Should wipe Cache/Dalvik after installing the update or I can just click on reboot to system?

Poco F2 Pro

Mi 9 .. it is keeping reboot .. go back to 21.2.24 ... But I have to formate all the device ..

Raphael users who flashed the update, are the gesture animations any better/smoother now? On previous 2-3 versions animations used to be kind of choppy from time to time.
i'm curious as well. few other issues that i couldn't compile up until now:

- screenshot gestures randomly fail (three finger screen slide)
- Spotify controls randomly disappear from the status bar/lock screen widget, only come back after closing and reopening the app (possibly for any media app?)
- Spotify icon itself doesn't show up anymore on the upper left corner with the other icons (already checked all notifications and permissions)
- AIDA64 says android security patch is from june/20. is this different from the security patch shown on the config>spec list (feb/21)?
- on dev options i recall being able to switch icon formats (teardrop/rectangle/squircle) and system font color (ocean/space/purple/etc) but they're not there anymore

thanks as always for providing us with the latest miui features and some more!

After I update the battery drain a lot even though I'm not using the phone. This is the data I provide

Status
Not open for further replies.