MIUI 12.5 21.3.17/18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the ROM-based one. I have not flashed any new TWRP versions.
I beginning to think that it may be a technical fault with the app rather than Magisk. I've just tried registering it again, and it got further, but has stopped with 'technical problems'. So I'll keep on trying.
Just phoned up my bank and they say that their app does not support the software. Up till this week's ROM it was working fine.
[Edit: To repeat that my other banking apps still work fine.]

Flawlessly updated my Lavender. Thanks Devs as usual!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Mi 9. Problem with wireless charging. The charging process is switched off and on every few seconds.

I've had this issue since 12.5. Sometimes it charges properly, but most of the time it will stop charging within a few minutes and then it won't recognize the charger until I reboot the phone (and even then it sometimes doesn't).

now i had a funny situation, was on a call, and i received a second one, the phone quit the aktiv call and the ringtone started.

Just phoned up my bank and they say that their app does not support the software. Up till this week's ROM it was working fine.
[Edit: To repeat that my other banking apps still work fine.]
Which software? Android 11?
(Btw, those "support centers" almost never help... If you want try an older version of the app.)

Reactions: WinterWarrior67
Lavender Redmi Note 7. Dirty flash. All errors repaired. Flawless system. Great job, developers

Has anybody already tried upgrading lmi / Poco F2 Pro from last build with new 3.5.1 TWRP including Magisk v22?

Have read that the new TWRP may give install errors, but I don't know which devices this problem may effect...

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro mit Tapatalk

I did, from last weeks version.

Didn't actually realise there was a new twrp in last weeks ROM until starting it now.
It took quite a while longer from TWRP Startscreen to asking for my pattern to decrypt, but did the decryption alright.
I flashed the new ROM and Magisk 22.0 in one step from TWRP, without any problems.

ROM seems to work flawlessly, as far as i can see at the moment. Kudos to the developers.

App Gallery keeps closing after updating the weekly rom.
I enclose the error description

Attachments

• log.txt
    2 KB · Views: 216
Has anybody already tried upgrading lmi / Poco F2 Pro from last build with new 3.5.1 TWRP including Magisk v22?

Have read that the new TWRP may give install errors, but I don't know which devices this problem may effect...

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro mit Tapatalk

I upgrade my K30 Pro Zoom edition from last build with 3.5.1 TWRP but I do not root my phone. No problem with TWRP.

Magisk does not seem to be working fully. One banking app acknowledges the rooting / jailbreaking, so cannot use it. Others seem to be working OK.
I had same problem week ago. A message appeared that the device is rooted and that I should install a clean version, otherwise the app will not work. Tried several things without success. Finally I uninstalled Magisk, reflashed rom without Magisk, started bank app. Everything ok. App worked. Then I reflashed Magisk and hided Magisk and app still worked. Today after rom update (with Magisk) still works.
I don't know if this will work for you, but give it a try.
Mi 9 lite- pyxis with Magisk 22

Status
Not open for further replies.