MIUI 12.5 21.3.17/18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
Thanks ti deve for all the hard work!
Instraction for flash rom on mi9se (grus)?

Flash last weekly (now i have 21.2.24), the fastboot and flash vbmeta.img?
Last working twrp for grus?

Thanks in advance
Any help?

I have a problem on grus(Mi9SE) while playing sound over usb c connector on headphones. The phone says "playing sound over usb" after connect and there are settings for headphones and so on. The problem is that the sound is like a robot in a tube without touching a setting. The rom is a clean install. With my other adapter with usb c for charging the phone play well but there is no settings and no notification about sound over usb. There is only a headphone displayed in the headline.

On the photo which i attached: left working right not working.

EDIT:
@Angen use twrp 3.5.1 from official site and vbmeta only if there are problems with reboots to fastboot or recovery.

Attachments

• IMG_20210324_093610.jpg
    IMG_20210324_093610.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 242
I have a problem on grus(Mi9SE) while playing sound over usb c connector on headphones. The phone says "playing sound over usb" after connect and there are settings for headphones and so on. The problem is that the sound is like a robot in a tube without touching a setting. The rom is a clean install. With my other adapter with usb c for charging the phone play well but there is no settings and no notification about sound over usb. There is only a headphone displayed in the headline.

EDIT:
@Angen use twrp 3.5.1 from official site and vbmeta only if there are problems with reboots to fastboot or recovery.
Our smartphone have recognized problem with cabled earphones. I search in any thread and are no soluzione at this software problem.

@Athlon can you write me the exactly step for flash rom now for grus?
For the problem of bootloop with last Two rom i have all my data to PC and back again to smartphone for di the the wine format data and start from zero...very annoying.
I crash my head against the table After moving photos and videos from PC because the gallery of Xiaomi Is a really mess with the date of the pictures

Last edited:
I have every week problems with updates for this phone. Never had so much problems with other phones.

With working twrp its only flashing rom(+magisk) and reboot. Is there a bootloop flash with fastboot vbmeta+fix selinux contens with twrp.

EDIT:
Because the connectors are the same at both ends, it does not mean that the circuitry between them is the same. Similarly, some USB cables might be good for charging, and some might be good for data. It does not mean that all cables are good or suitable for both.

Edit: As an example, I just plugged in my Turbo charge (30W) USB cable into my laptop. It charges from my laptop, but there is no data connection.

Last edited:
установленные виджеты пропали и после импорта не отображаются mi 9 se

So what is the next step ? Just put it in the root folder and go in updater and choose update package? Will it reset my phone ?
Yes manualy select in updater app or boot to twrp and flash the file.

No it will not reset your phone

I know but there must be a solution for the problem.
If it is the problem with the sound over the headphones, then you could do what I have done. Because with the wired connections, the wires kept on breaking, and so I have gone over to using Bluetooth. I have the good quality of Xiaomi hardware sound, with the good software, and the good quality headphones, I therefore have excellent quality sound (better than any of my speakers!) with no problems of wires breaking, or partly breaking.

Everything is fine after flashing from Stable CN (Mi 10 Pro). But the problem is Dual Apps. The dual apps can't access the Gallery or apps installed on the phone. Especially when sending a picture thru Whatsapp, I can't find any pictures thru the app.

Yes manualy select in updater app or boot to twrp and flash the file.

No it will not reset your phone
ok thx for the help , but now i have encountered another problem i downloaded the update in pc and now trying to transfer it on phone and when i'm connecting the phone to pe pc is only charging and the things that popped in the original miui to switch to file transfer ,charging and tethering is not showing , going in dev op to see it i can start it from there and no switch is happening .... how can i activate it ?

ok thx for the help , but now i have encountered another problem i downloaded the update in pc and now trying to transfer it on phone and when i'm connecting the phone to pe pc is only charging and the things that popped in the original miui to switch to file transfer ,charging and tethering is not showing , going in dev op to see it i can start it from there and no switch is happening .... how can i activate it ?
Use another USB cable

Reactions: JiaiJ
Try another cable, some are not detected as data cables

Use another USB cable
I have the original cable and I tried with the on from x3 as well didn't work
...... manage to get the file on phone with ftp transfer but when i got to twrp it did something for like 5 sec FBE DECRYPT OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT WITH 999 DIDN'T HAD TIME TO GET ALL INFO AND THAN HAD TO REBOOT SYSTEM AND THE update isn't on the phone.

Last edited:
I install clean 21.3.17 Mi 10 Lite ZOOM now when I open camera app open very slow then when I zoom to take picture is very laggy and slow . I clean camera app cache but no help.

I have the original cable and I tried with the on from x3 as well didn't work
...... manage to get the file on phone with ftp transfer but when i got to twrp it did something for like 5 sec FBE DECRYPT OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT WITH 999 DIDN'T HAD TIME TO GET ALL INFO AND THAN HAD TO REBOOT SYSTEM AND THE update isn't on the phone.
You have to try to delete fingerprint and pin and enter twrp again , if you have the same problem you have to format data in twrp..
Or else you need this twrp .. https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145679747
Flash twrp 1206 on lmi , much better for me..

Hello, can someone send me the current twrp and organge fox recovery of the xiaomi MI 10, which is working well please

Mi11 running MIUI 12.5, call recording not working... is that correct or I need to do something?

Status
Not open for further replies.