MIUI 12.5 21.3.17/18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mi 9 lite after the last update the voice over 4g of Vodafone broke again I hope that with the next one you will solve again

Mi11 running MIUI 12.5, call recording not working... is that correct or I need to do something?

I use the call recording function without any problem. I'm on the last release for the 12.5. No root. You should find the files in the Miui directory under sound_recorder/call_rec

Reactions: WinterWarrior67
Bottom line - wifi 5ghz , xiaomi.eu 21.3.18
Upper - wifi 5 ghz, 21.3.10
Xiaomi MI9

View attachment 35526

hello since the last roms i have slow wifi connection mi9 lite i have try everything and i cant find a solution .I have try a patch i have found here i dont remember the author the patch name was twrp_miui_fix_v1.0 was correcting the speed but the wireless was more unstable so i uninstall it, Any solutuions for that...
Hi, I have the same issue on my MI9. I've checked the TX/RX rates on my WIFI router, and MI9 is terrible slow. Sometimes I have 13/4 or lower. Despite the 130mbit rate on my print-screen, true speed is 20-30mbit/s and other devices have over 300mbit/s.

I've testet my MI9 with 3 routers in different places so this is my phone fault...
Also there is a star (*) instead of my phone name ;)

Last edited:
Hello, can someone tell me why if I install miui 12.5 and a few days release a un update when I try to install via twrp the twrp can't see the internal memory and I can't update, the only way is delete again all and install as new but not an update

Hi, I have the same issue on my MI9. I've checked the TX/RX rates on my WIFI router, and MI9 is terrible slow. Sometimes I have 13/4 or lower. Despite the 130mbit rate on my print-screen, true speed is 20-30mbit/s and other devices have over 300mbit/s.

I've testet my MI9 with 3 routers in different places so this is my phone fault...
Also there is a star (*) instead of my phone name ;)

View attachment 35647

From what I can see is that u have combined 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz to the same SSID (to one network). Split up your WiFi bands, Choose one SSID for 2.4Ghz and another SSID for 5Ghz. Do this because your phone might recognize the network as 2.4Ghz.

Last edited:
From what I can see is that u have combined 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz to the same SSID (to one network). Split up your WiFi bands, Choose one SSID for 2.4Ghz and another SSID for 5Ghz.
Thanks for your reply but I've already done it and there was no significant difference :( As I previously said problem exists with every router that I have a possibility to test (my router with numorous different configurations 5/2, 5 and 2, olny 2, only 5; my parents router; my wife parents router).

edit: The only thing that has been changed is my ROM on MI9. Before that everything was good ..

Thanks for your reply but I've already done it and there was no significant difference :( As I previously said problem exists with every router that I have a possibility to test (my router with numorous different configurations 5/2, 5 and 2, olny 2, only 5; my parents router; my wife parents router).

hm... It might just be your phone... Run a test on ookla internet speed test and tell me what download speed you get.

from MI9: 6 to 24mbps.....
from my thinkpad: 260 to 280mbps..

I thought I was crazy/stupid or something until searched throught this thread and found posts by THODORISMAR and iDuzzy. They also have WIFI problems, so I'm not alone .. at least :D

Maybe new version will solve our problems.

Keep refreshing https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=324213

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Last edited:
from MI9: 6 to 24mbps.....
from my thinkpad: 260 to 280mbps..

I thought I was crazy/stupid or something until searched throught this thread and found posts by THODORISMAR and iDuzzy. They also have WIFI problems, so I'm not alone .. at least :D

Maybe new version will solve our problems.
When you install the new weekly ROM you should tidy up your own system and prepare for the new ROM first - then people will have far fewer problems. Many problems can be avoided by these simple preparations:
e.g. clear phone memory; run cleaner; clear recents; clear Dalvik; clear cache; delete /data/system/package_cache folder.

Is there anyway i can update xiaomi eu weekly without removing fingerprint and pin? Thanks guys

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Is there anyway i can update xiaomi eu weekly without removing fingerprint and pin? Thanks guys

I think that it depends upon your recovery app. I use fingerprint, facial recognition and a pattern. With the TWRP (3.5.1) for Mi 10 (umi), I do not have to change anything, and can get into the decryption using my pattern.

Um, I'll probably format data today on my mi 10. Would anybody want me to try anything "weird" (that may cause the system to mulfunction)? I ~don't know if I'll have time for this, but tell me and I'll see.

Hello, can someone tell me why if I install miui 12.5 and a few days release a un update when I try to install via twrp the twrp can't see the internal memory and I can't update, the only way is delete again all and install as new but not an update
You're not decrypting your phone, change your lock screen for pattern

Reactions: Poney70
Replace your pin for pattern unlock and you're good to go.
I think that it depends upon your recovery app. I use fingerprint, facial recognition and a pattern. With the TWRP (3.5.1) for Mi 10 (umi), I do not have to change anything, and can get into the decryption using my pattern.
Thanks Guys. Gonna try for the next update.

Guys, I followed all the steps, but did not boot the system. Returns all the time for twrp ... please help me

i have a mi 10t global version

Status
Not open for further replies.