MIUI 12.5 21.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redvex67

Members
Mar 6, 2021
I think that everyone is probably aware that these weekly ROMs are BETA - therefore it is not unusual to have some form of problems or issues, at various times. Constructive feedback is always useful.
The option to try these ROMs is YOURS, and YOURS alone.
I completely agree with @mcgoxel the more disgusting thing is that none of the "developer" or forum moderator like frankestein igor always so ready to say users what to say or not or "please blame xiaomi not us" never spent 5 minute to try to help people or at least apologize with users that broke their phone forever. Yes blame xiaomi blablabla but if this unuseful place exist is because we (users) are here with ads popping up everywhere. So should be only xiaomi eu to thanks xiaomi and us.
Of course this is my last post but no regrets at all!
Good bye all.

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot

dexterv

Members
Jul 22, 2020
OK,
I completely agree with @mcgoxel the more disgusting thing is that none of the "developer" or forum moderator like frankestein igor always so ready to say users what to say or not or "please blame xiaomi not us" never spent 5 minute to try to help people or at least apologize with users that broke their phone forever. Yes blame xiaomi blablabla but if this unuseful place exist is because we (users) are here with ads popping up everywhere. So should be only xiaomi eu to thanks xiaomi and us.
Good bye all.
OK... Anyways, other useless rants anyone? Entitlement, no? Then let's move on.

alexfernando651

Members
Mar 3, 2021
3rd generation sound cannot be a good representation, unless you have a studio quality lossless system. I am very satisfied with the quality of stereo sound from my Mi 10 - excellent stereo, with a very good frequency range. And as far as I can make out, a clear and balanced frequency response. As with any speaker, if you drive it too hard, it will start to distort.
I also use AKG BT headphones and likewise get excellent AptX quality.
It may not be affecting you, but it's affecting a lot of mi 10 users. and if you watch the video, you can clearly hear ALOT of distortion (I recorded everything with a studio-quality microphone), despite the song. As I said before, this didn't occur on any other Build/ROM. And this only happens on the "speakers" and not anything else, so saying you're having a great experience with your Bluetooth headphones is irrelevant.

"As with any speaker, if you drive it too hard, it will start to distort"
this is exactly the problem most of the mi 10 users are having right now...

Again, as I said before, deep bass (20-75Hz) doesn't get reduced when going over ~60% volume (this is the current issue that didn't occur in any previous builds/ROM), that's why it's distorting (bass), crackling, and jumping like crazy. But for anything else, like gaming and watching videos, the speakers sound great actually at higher volumes (but not over ~70% volume, because of the issue I presented above (too much low-end 20-75Hz), mostly effects bassy -voices)...

Last edited:

Orjon

Mi 10T Lite tester, Polish translator
Staff member
Mar 18, 2017
Good bye all.
We already replied, not my fault you didn't check it: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-3-24-25.60526/page-14#post-599288

• Haha
Reactions: WinterWarrior67

alexfernando651

Members
Mar 3, 2021
Naja. Plain upgrade. No root or such. Will skip this version. 3.17 is completely fine for me atm.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk
It might have been caused by a corrupted ROM package, as for Mi 10 devices, it should update fine. My mi 10 updates fine, Idk, maybe you're one of the unlucky ones :(

Reactions: zeyentology

Mcign

Members
Mar 30, 2016
Edit : resolve : from terminal of twrp

setprop ro.product.device grus
setprop ro.build.product grus

And now work

I need an help please:
My wife have a mi9se (grus) with xiaomi. Eu 20.12.2
Today i try to download and install current version but when i try to install with twrp 3.5.1 it tell me : error this package is for "grus" and this is ""
How can i resolve ?
Thanks all for helping and sorry for my primitive english

Last edited:

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
I need an help please:
My wife have a mi9se (grus) with xiaomi. Eu 20.12.2
Today i try to download and install current version but when i try to install with twrp 3.5.1 it tell me : error this package is for "grus" and this is ""
How can i resolve ?
Thanks all for helping and sorry for my primitive english
Known Official TWRP issue, flash and use another TWRP => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145735686

;)

Reactions: Mcign

alexfernando651

Members
Mar 3, 2021
Does this happen to you guys as well, or just me? When you haven't unlocked your device, the AOD flashes once very fast. I have a Mi 10.
Watch the video.

Last edited:

Iain_B

Members
Mar 25, 2013
Does this happen to you guys as well, or just me? When you haven't unlocked your device, the AOD flashes once very fast. I have a Mi 10.
Watch the video.

I use a pattern to unlock. When I first boot, I need to input that pattern. Thereafter, from the lock screen I can use facial recognition, fingerprint or pattern. I do not get any of the flashing back to the lock screen. (Just rebooted to confirm.)

Reactions: alexfernando651

alexfernando651

Members
Mar 3, 2021
I use a pattern to unlock. When I first boot, I need to input that pattern. Thereafter, from the lock screen I can use facial recognition, fingerprint or pattern. I do not get any of the flashing back to the lock screen. (Just rebooted to confirm.)
I know that u can temporarily fix it by disabling AOD and re-enabling AOD or by rebooting the device, but it comes back randomly (by randomly I mean whenever the bug feels like it AKA, it can be anytime). it's a weird bug...

Last edited:

Ferrenberg

Members
Jul 15, 2018
I did a clean install on my Mi9T and still encountered the freeze problem though...
Yeah, me too. First time in years I had any issue updating. Sad not to be part of the selected group who hasn't faced any issue at all lol

AmroShamakh

Members
Mar 15, 2021
Have you tried to Force it? Go to settings, security and password, fingerprint, payment with fingerprint, widevine l1, and reinstallo it.
I got this problem for netflix on Poco f2 pro, but after this and after reinstalled netflix it has been fixed for me.

peponon

Members
Jan 13, 2021
MI10 Nunca tuve ningún problema con la actualización semanal, todo funciona para mí, gracias

alexfernando651

Members
Mar 3, 2021
Woah! I didn't even realize you guys added my suggestion when launching the google assistant. My suggestion was to fix/add the/an animation when launching google assistant via gesture corner shortcut). Really sick animation, I love it! Great job! Epic stuff! :D

Last edited:

Netonn

Members
Dec 28, 2018
Some issues and finally i returned to the previous version in mu Tucana (Mi Note 10 Pro)

Kianjhay03

Members
Apr 1, 2021
Import Export files at Second Space is missing. Actually most of of Move Data is missing. Only contact import/export is there.

Random Freeze/Hangs specially when using the fingerprint or after using it. Have to force reboot.

Black screen or just powered off (but still needed a hard reboot to wake it up) when left alone for a few hours.

Sometimes the lock screen is ON. Fingerprint flashes when touched but never unlocks. And while it's in that state, you can't turn the display off even pressing power button (again force reboot is required)

Phone: Mi Note 10 Pro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.