MIUI 12.5 21.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naja. Plain upgrade. No root or such. Will skip this version. 3.17 is completely fine for me atm.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk

It might have been caused by a corrupted ROM package, as for Mi 10 devices, it should update fine. My mi 10 updates fine, Idk, maybe you're one of the unlucky ones :(

Reactions: zeyentology
Edit : resolve : from terminal of twrp

setprop ro.product.device grus
setprop ro.build.product grus

And now work

I need an help please:
My wife have a mi9se (grus) with xiaomi. Eu 20.12.2
Today i try to download and install current version but when i try to install with twrp 3.5.1 it tell me : error this package is for "grus" and this is ""
How can i resolve ?
Thanks all for helping and sorry for my primitive english

Last edited:
I need an help please:
My wife have a mi9se (grus) with xiaomi. Eu 20.12.2
Today i try to download and install current version but when i try to install with twrp 3.5.1 it tell me : error this package is for "grus" and this is ""
How can i resolve ?
Thanks all for helping and sorry for my primitive english
Known Official TWRP issue, flash and use another TWRP => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145735686

;)

Reactions: Mcign
Does this happen to you guys as well, or just me? When you haven't unlocked your device, the AOD flashes once very fast. I have a Mi 10.
Watch the video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Does this happen to you guys as well, or just me? When you haven't unlocked your device, the AOD flashes once very fast. I have a Mi 10.
Watch the video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I use a pattern to unlock. When I first boot, I need to input that pattern. Thereafter, from the lock screen I can use facial recognition, fingerprint or pattern. I do not get any of the flashing back to the lock screen. (Just rebooted to confirm.)

Reactions: alexfernando651
I use a pattern to unlock. When I first boot, I need to input that pattern. Thereafter, from the lock screen I can use facial recognition, fingerprint or pattern. I do not get any of the flashing back to the lock screen. (Just rebooted to confirm.)

I know that u can temporarily fix it by disabling AOD and re-enabling AOD or by rebooting the device, but it comes back randomly (by randomly I mean whenever the bug feels like it AKA, it can be anytime). it's a weird bug...

Last edited:
I did a clean install on my Mi9T and still encountered the freeze problem though...
Yeah, me too. First time in years I had any issue updating. Sad not to be part of the selected group who hasn't faced any issue at all lol

MI10 Nunca tuve ningún problema con la actualización semanal, todo funciona para mí, gracias

Have you tried to Force it? Go to settings, security and password, fingerprint, payment with fingerprint, widevine l1, and reinstallo it.
I got this problem for netflix on Poco f2 pro, but after this and after reinstalled netflix it has been fixed for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-01-00-07-24-952_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-01-00-07-24-952_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 269
Woah! I didn't even realize you guys added my suggestion when launching the google assistant. My suggestion was to fix/add the/an animation when launching google assistant via gesture corner shortcut). Really sick animation, I love it! Great job! Epic stuff! :D

Last edited:
Some issues and finally i returned to the previous version in mu Tucana (Mi Note 10 Pro)

Import Export files at Second Space is missing. Actually most of of Move Data is missing. Only contact import/export is there.

Random Freeze/Hangs specially when using the fingerprint or after using it. Have to force reboot.

Black screen or just powered off (but still needed a hard reboot to wake it up) when left alone for a few hours.

Sometimes the lock screen is ON. Fingerprint flashes when touched but never unlocks. And while it's in that state, you can't turn the display off even pressing power button (again force reboot is required)

Phone: Mi Note 10 Pro

Last edited:
I have a strange issue with my Redmi Note 7 Lavender, If I flash a stable rom 12.**** it works perfectly, but flashing a weekly rom (12.5******) results in me being unable to enable the Wi-Fi, it just keeps turning itself off

I apologize for the question, but not being an expert on the subject, I ask you for help. I am a mi9se owner, with xiaomi eu weekly (20.12.9 - Android 10). I would like to move on to the last weekly, but some things are not clear to me. Can I switch to the last available weekly, without formatting and losing everything? Can you tell me the right recovery, with no problems, after carrying out the above? I currently use recovery shrp. Thanks to those who will help me.

You will need to look at Settings / Battery, and analyse the section that is causing the problems. Underneath is then a ranking of power usage. From this you should then be able to look at your own settings to change consumption to the level that you want.
It shows cell standbye 70% and bluetooth 15% even after clean install and restore.

It shows cell standbye 70% and bluetooth 15% even after clean install and restore.
... and your Google search for the cell standby will bring up the following results. You can decide how you want to handle your bluetooth, and how you might want to implement your Battery saver.
These should help sort out your battery drain.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Stopped working Widevine L1 and a proximity sensor when calling on MI 9... Whyyyy? I flashed a persist and it didn't help

Status
Not open for further replies.