MIUI 12.5 21.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Device Mi9T. After installing this version, it soon freeze with the screen on, when I want to unlock the phone. The only option is to give a forced restart. The previous version worked very well, I did not encounter any problems. I installed back the previous version and the problem persist.

Thx.
Mi 9T here too, clean install, everything runs fine.

[edit.] I add myself to the ones having issues; I got a first overnight reboot.

Last edited:
Update on mi 9 pro, everything seals working excepté the function DND, enable or not it doesn't change anything, the device doesn't mite in all cases.
Any suggestion to fix that?

The only thing I'm not able to get to work are Gmail push notifications.
Since A11, there's no way to get them.
I tried any solution I read around but still nothing...

Hi all,
Clean flashed on MI9T (formatted data, real format) but i've freezes ebery 5 /6 hours.
Any solution to avoid to clean install another version?

Last edited:
Hello. Device Mi9T. After installing this version, it soon freeze with the screen on, when I want to unlock the phone. The only option is to give a forced restart. The previous version worked very well, I did not encounter any problems. I installed back the previous version and the problem persist.

Thx.
I'm having the same issue, but the phone shuts down by itself

Reactions: giodeluigi
Hello, I clean flashed this version. (I firstly formated data, then factory reset and flashed the 3.17 version. Afterwards I factory reset, flashed the latest beta, factory reset again a few times.)
It seems like I cant install chrome on my mi 10, any ideas? (I also factory reset the phone again.) Even 3rd party apps cant install it. I also tried updating webview and deleting the data of google play.
Lol, not very ready to delete chrome and move to better browser yet.. (chrome beta can be downloaded though)
Edit: Very old versions of chrome can be installed, hmm, maybe I can update it.
Nope, cant update it, any ideas?

Clear Webview cache, uninstall updates, and update from Play store. That's how I over came mine. Both Chrome and Webview updated afterwards

At first I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you developers for the opportunity to have this ROM for years now! The reason I'm writing is due to this latest update 21.3.24.
With this update (only) my device MI 10 (UMI) has very very bad sound when playing songs - music. I don't know if the 25-30 volumes steps has to do with this... But the previous ROM 21.3.17 had the BEST sound experience. This rom's (21.3.24) has so bad music - sound experience with treble and bass. I hope it's not only me with this so an update will fix it! Again, THANKS for all those ROMS by you team.

Please confirm that the "sound issue" will be fixed in the next update, cause it will seriously affect my sleeping disorders.. I need music for sleep cause I have apnea and panic. Sorry for double posting, but those are my first posts since almost 5 years that I have been a member here. Of course as I previously said, always using xiaomi . eu ROMS for my Xiaomi phones. Bugs or not, we all know that the ROMS here are in "beta mode" !

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Last edited:
Guys who sit on xiaomi.eu weekly. If a glitch with the brightness of the wallpaper on the lock screen, for a very long time, for some reason no one talks about it. Glitch manifests itself chaotically, a friend also has this. The photo clearly shows. Does anyone have such a glitch?
The first photo of the norms, the second is a dim picture ~ of the lock tap.
Mi10 umi.
Screenshot_2021-03-19-09-28-32-292_ir.ilmili.telegraph.jpg
Screenshot_2021-03-19-09-28-00-883_ir.ilmili.telegraph.jpg

Clear Webview cache, uninstall updates, and update from Play store. That's how I over came mine. Both Chrome and Webview updated afterwards
Tnx for the reply, I managed to fix it afterwards (I thought I edited the message again, but no, hmm). Anyways, I think in another post later I say how I fixed it.

how to do flash global version rom EEA 12.0.9.0 for mi 11 and relock my bootloader please? a link to help me please? i have rom xiaomi.eu 21.3.24
You can flash a global stable, but don't need to lock again the bootloader to get ota updates.
Anyway, if you want absolutely the bootloader locked, here is the solution, it worked perfectly for me with an Mi10, but it is for any xiaomi.

The only thing I'm not able to get to work are Gmail push notifications.
Since A11, there's no way to get them.
I tried any solution I read around but still nothing...
Android 11 is REALLY bad implemented on the MIUI 12 and 12.1, on my Mi10 I had incredible disasters, so I go back to android 10, and hoping that developers will implement A11 decently on MIUI 12.5, that is not so far.

Reactions: giodeluigi
Okay, MI9T/Redmi K20 there is a way out from freezing problem:
-format data, wipe cache ect.
-flash 21.3.18 eu rom or other, DON'T flash the 21.3.24!!
Without format data the older ROM-s will freeze too.

There is a problem with the sound on MI10 as there is no predefined EQ applied now when the volume is above 100, but it stays the same all the way up to 150.
This causes the speakers to crackle because of too much bass.
Actually it does not go from 0 to 150, but 0 to 25.

This has nothing to do with the Equalizer in the Sound settings, this system EQ was under the hood and worked for the speakers only, while the existing Equalizer that the user can tweak works only for the headphones and Bluetooth, and only for music not for calls.

Reactions: alexfernando651
Status
Not open for further replies.