MIUI 12.5 21.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K30 game and video experiencing serious lag
i am reverting back to 21.3.17.
game stutters for 2 seconds every 1 second. online streamed videos too.

not sure which drivers were missing.

*Update*

After wipe data AKA factory reset,

seems alright after that

back to square 1.
suspected wifi issues.
5G is not recognised as well

Last edited:
Hi Bro, I also use mi 11, But when I install this rom(2021.3.24) some times this phone will reboot or I can't use the camera,I must reboot this phone, then I can use the camera again, how about you?
Hi there, for me there's no problem. You can try to make a clean install again in which it will fixed this problem that you are having.

i am reverting back to 21.3.17.
game stutters for 2 seconds every 1 second. online streamed videos too.

not sure which drivers were missing.

*Update*

After wipe data AKA factory reset,

seems alright after that

back to square 1.
suspected wifi issues.
5G is not recognised as well

sometimes it loads very quickly but video just stutter

MIC has problem for K30 5G.

loudspeaker not playing sounds. phone cannot hear/transfer sounds

Last edited:
I can confirm this is a great workaround. So far, no more freezing or inconveniences. I had this issue when my phone was charging and it would freeze after some time without using it. Reverting back to 21.3.18 fixed it

Hello,

Don't install this Weekly version on your Redmi K20 / Mi 9T, it's a bad update... :(

You should try to install 21.3.18 => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-3-17-18.60386/

No need to wipe something but you can wipe Dalvik & Cache (after installing the new ROM).

Reboot then wait a few minutes (up to 10~15 mins) during the first boot. :)

For some reason, it seems like I don't have that sound issue on my mi 10, hmm.

Does this means that your Mi10 starts to alter the EQ by lowering the low frequencies when you reach 50% of the volume and up?

The problem with audio player buttons in the notifications area is still present, there are no buttons for YouTube music.

Reactions: alexfernando651
Can someone please tell me the proper way to upgrade my device (Mi 9T Pro/K20 Pro)? I'm at 20.10.22 version from last year (Android 10). Thnks.

Mi 11 here some hiccups and lags occassionally usually with swipe gestures and gboard lags as hell, also other apps is using alot of battery in my device

Mi 11 here some hiccups and lags occassionally usually with swipe gestures and gboard lags as hell, also other apps is using alot of battery in my device
Can't confirm lags. Other apps use about 20% battery so I guess it's not bad.

Can someone please tell me the proper way to upgrade my device (Mi 9T Pro/K20 Pro)? I'm at 20.10.22 version from last year (Android 10). Thnks.
You just download the new rom and boot into twrp and install it and wipe cache if you want. though i wouldnt recommend you install this weeks rom cus its bad.

Whichever version you upgrade to, you should always do the basic house-keeping when updating as well - that is tidying things up:
e.g. clear phone memory; run cleaner; clear recents; clear Dalvik; clear cache; delete /data/system/package_cache folder.

This will help install it into a tidy system, and avoid quite a few of the problems, for instance lagging / slow loading, that some people complain about.

Hello. For xiaomi mi note 10, when the phone is not used for a while it turns off and to turn it on you have to press the power button for more than 5 seconds, since I updated to this version.

Reactions: sephiroth89
Hello! I came only to report that this ROM snaggled my mi9. Return to Global stock and still pushing 4 a great MIUI 12.5 stable ROM. Tks in advance.

Mi10 stuck on MIUI logo after installation. Went back to 3.17. Any suggestion on how to fix this?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.