MIUI 12.5 21.3.3/5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
successfully installed new twrp and rom. in future updates should i boot it again using adb command or not?

No. That "fix" is rather obscure. Doesn't really explain what's wrong with the WiFi in the first place.
Maybe,but if i don't flash it i don't have wifi, wifi is not turning on to be more precise. Tried format data and clean install doesn't help. Only after installing rom i have to flash it and wifi is turning on. Thanks anyway for the reply.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Maybe,but if i don't flash it i don't have wifi, wifi is not turning on to be more precise. Tried format data and clean install doesn't help. Only after installing rom i have to flash it and wifi is turning on. Thanks anyway for the reply.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Still that "fix" seems to replace a symlink with a text file. Where is the explanation why this is done? As we are based on the official ROMs, can't see this as our issue.

VoLTE icon now visible in the statusbar on the Mi 10 Ultra. Great, thanks!

Reactions: Timber and biscoot
@Igor Eisberg can you pls fix the wifi assistent...?

Dual band wifi is after wlan off off tooo...

And turn on wifi automatically doesnt work... Nad thank you for the new twrp mi 10 umi..

Can someone with MI9SE (grus) tell me please which TWRP works (and decrypts) with this version?
Also is it still nesesary to flash vbmeta.img (and when).

Is there any way to disable the swipe gesture when in control center? the one where swiping to left or right switches between notifications and control center.
If you have any smart devices in control center and want to change their brightness for example, it switches to notifications instead.

The touch event on smart devices' tiles should be handled the same way as the brightness slider.

Reactions: jcemas and petros93
Mi 11 21.3.3 drains battery quite fast. Also, miui download application is draining the battery maybe? I don't recall downloading anything. Estimated SOT only 4 hours if this keeps drain on FHD+ 120Hz setting.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "- bolyhos-, post: 595010, tag: 258907"]
nem ugyanaz a mi10 umi
[/IDÉZET]

There is this bug since many weeks. :(

it works fine here on my mi10 umi
What? honest..? Must i format :(
switch on the dual option, connect, wlan off and on and see if both wifi connect.
Or go from home for 15 min. After go to home and look if wifi automatically on.which process is the responsible app i would like to delete the data

Last edited:
What? honest..? Must i format :(
switch on the dual option, connect, wlan off and on and see if both wifi connect.
Or go from home for 15 min. After go to home and look if wifi automatically on.which process is the responsible app i would like to delete the data
ok like that
the dualband disconnect
so it dont work wen its disconnect
only normal wifi turns on
but nothing craches here only dual disconect

ok like that
the dualband disconnect
so it dont work wen its disconnect
only normal wifi turns on
but nothing craches here only dual disconect

I actually want to turn on the automatic...wifi search is on...any idea

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-05-17-32-17-787_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-05-17-32-17-787_com.android.settings.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 193
Have you tried disabling internet usage for gallery app?

I do this and only allow selected apps access the internet using a firewall or vpn app
No, haven't tried it. I saw though that at least the last 2 days gallery app used ~no internet. Gonna try it, but probably not gonna work (I'll restrict its access to wifi and data from the app settings). It seems like it randomly turns on for ~an hour or more using a lot of power. Maybe it happens after the charging stops.. Hmm
EDIT: It seems like I only can restrict access to mobile data and not wifi... I might try to use afwall+, but this might consume battery...

For the last time: Only English is allowed on the forum. Non-English posts or replies will be deleted and all replies to the post/comment will be deleted as well, so don't waste your time (and ours) by replying to posts you're supposed to report.

@Igor Eisberg can you please check this battery drain issue?
Gallery has consumed about 30% of my battery so far (I'm left with ~20% so far). (I have a mi 10.)
I'm also sending you a log file of the app (with logcatX):
(The service I used to share the file makes/lets me create links that are deleted 20 times after they are being opened.)
Screenshot_2021-03-05-19-43-06-598_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
Screenshot_2021-03-05-19-45-05-442_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I have a question regarding MIUI+ Beta, will it ever work on a Xiaomi.EU ROM? Right now it's just crashing every time it tries to "screen mirror" which it tries to do automatically/directly as soon as you are connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.