MIUI 12.5 21.3.3/5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is heavy battery drain on Mi9
I updated few months ago and there was this issue. Decided to update today because "maybe it is fixed". Still happening. from 19% to 12% in 20min while the phone was screen off

Oh yeah, I have a question regarding MIUI+ Beta, will it ever work on a Xiaomi.EU ROM? Right now it's just crashing every time it tries to "screen mirror" which it tries to do automatically/directly as soon as you are connected.
The MIUI+ PC client is closed-source, we'll never know how it works (more like, why it doesn't work properly). Not only that, it's mainly in Chinese.
Nothing I will waste time on, personally.

Surely you have only just download and installed it?
Hardly enough time to build up the statistics - and presumably you have checked all of the settings that may have changed.
You must give new ROMs enough time to settle in, as well as checking your own settings. ;)
3rd charge of today

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-05-20-19-35-350_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-05-20-19-35-350_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 267
Reporting a bug!
This version for MI9T Davinci disables gesture controls when a launcher other than a default one is chosen!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-05-02-57-07-585_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-05-02-57-07-585_com.miui.home.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 247
I updated few months ago and there was this issue. Decided to update today because "maybe it is fixed". Still happening. from 19% to 12% in 20min while the phone was screen off
Fixed with this version at least for me. Overnight from 41% to 40%.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Mi 10 umi first flashed the new TWRP and then used it to install the rom without any issues. We'll see next update if it can be done all via the update menu OTA (I am not risking returning to fastboot now so I am not even going to try).

Reporting a bug!
This version for MI9T Davinci disables gesture controls when a launcher other than a default one is chosen!
And again and again and again...
Gestures controls on Android 11 are on the launcher.
If your launcher dont have gestures controls, change to system launcher.
It's not a bug. It's how it works on Android 11

Reactions: Poney70 and geoorg
Time bar is not showing (or rarely...) in the music notification and it's very annoying... :(
I found a way to bypass this on poweramp at least. Go to settings/look and feel/notifications/notification type and select: media with the custom cover or legacy if you prefer.

Of course you can. ;)
Is it better to flash the zip file using the built in updater app on my previous rom or dirty flash it (no wiping of data) via orangefox recovery? Sorry to ask a simple question, it's my first time to use beta rom. Thank you!

Hello!

I love this ROM and look forward to its progress, something Im wondering but my already know... I have a Chain version of the Mi 11 and the 5G band for ATT is N5 and the Chinese phone is said to support the n41 band and the Global version will support both. Is it possible for this ROM to get around the cell band lock?

I know in the past there wasnt a way around as it was bound to the modem.

Dude... Click on view summary to get the actual error and paste this here to help the developers. Making a shortcut of the message saying something has crashed is no different than you saying it crashed, the details are needed to find the source.
Ammm that's the problem my guy, view summary is not working either.. that crashes too, any other things that can help? When I installed the new build though, developer options were available. It was stable, nothing was crashing. But after I installed magisk again and then checked developer options started crashing again. So I am guessing magisk one of the modules or magisk itself might be causing the issue. IDK

Ammm that's the problem my guy, view summary is not working either.. that crashes too, any other things that can help? When I installed the new build though, developer options were available. It was stable, nothing was crashing. But after I installed magisk again and then checked developer options started crashing again. So I am guessing magisk one of the modules or magisk itself might be causing the issue. IDK
( And I don't mean to offend you by calling you calling my guy, I just meant in a friendly way, that's it )

Did you restore settings data from cloud ??
If you did that then this is your problem ..

@Magiko59
This means that there is no rom this week for pyxis and grus ..
Nope, I did not restore any data from the cloud. All my files were backed up to my computer and restored from the computer as well.. but due to sync being on idk if anything was automatically restored though.

Also to apply Magisk is the boot img within the the images folder? Just want to make sure

Dude... Click on view summary to get the actual error and paste this here to help the developers. Making a shortcut of the message saying something has crashed is no different than you saying it crashed, the details are needed to find the source.
Yayyy, finally figured out what problem I was facing. It was a magisk module that was causing my developer options to crash. Albeit an old magisk module called NFS injector v12.1.. once I turned that off and my developer options works flawlessly. Everything is cool and gr8 now.

@mi 10 users, am I the only one whose gallery app consumes way too much battery?
Not only consumes power similar to having another screen on, but also heats up my phone...
Edit: More like ~3screens...
Edit2: I cleared the package cache again, but didn't help, it's ~getting even worse (check 4th screenshot)
Come on, can't anybody at least recognise the issue? It seems like I'd need an extra ~5.000mah battery to use my mi 10 normally...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-06-08-09-27-578_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-06-08-09-27-578_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 233
  • Screenshot_2021-03-06-08-17-04-623_com.smartpack.kernelmanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-06-08-17-04-623_com.smartpack.kernelmanager.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 235
  • Screenshot_2021-03-06-08-34-56-107_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-06-08-34-56-107_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 220
  • Screenshot_2021-03-06-08-56-25-485_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-06-08-56-25-485_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg