MIUI 12.5 21.3.3/5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
21.3.3 runs perfectly on my Mi 10 Pro, like a Stable Version. Congratulations Developers!!! The only problem I had was making a Backup with TWRP. Not sure if this is the right forum but maybe somebody already found a solution for this issue:
When the TWRP Backup finishes I get an error message 255 - backup failed. In the TWRP log file it shows
failed to lookup tar policy for '/data/extm' - '78d061efb27572fe'
I:Error adding file '/data/extm' to '/usb-otg/TWRP/BACKUPS/6bf84729/2021-03-06--23-22-06/data.f2fs.win015'
Error creating backup.
I tried to delete the folder /data/extm' with the TWRP file manager but this did not help. Any idea how to fix this?
Exactly the same problem, but deleting the extm file solved the problem for me but !!! it was not possible to restore the backup (error also 255) !!! an attempt to restore destroys the data in the DATA section. I had to reinstall everything manually.

This release, on Mi 10 T apollo, very smooth. Everything work well.
I've got magisk with root and no problem, gpay is working properly.
Thank's for the good work you done.

Inviato dal mio M2007J3SY utilizzando Tapatalk

I have an issue that was present on 21.2.24 as well as still exists on 21.3.3. The SIM card I have in slot 2 is compatible with 5G, but suddenly the 'Prefer 5G" option is missing under preferred network type.

The SIM card I have in slot 1 has the option 'Prefer 5G', however the carrier for that SIM doesn't yet offer 5G in my area.

So I have a 5G SIM in slot 2 but I can't select it, and a 4G SIM in slot 1 that offers me the option but the carrier doesn't provide it. Initially 5G in slot 2 was working fine, even on 21.2.24 but something happened in the last few days that stopped it.

Anyone seen this before?

Reactions: Alexbo
I have an issue that was present on 21.2.24 as well as still exists on 21.3.3. The SIM card I have in slot 2 is compatible with 5G, but suddenly the 'Prefer 5G" option is missing under preferred network type.

The SIM card I have in slot 1 has the option 'Prefer 5G', however the carrier for that SIM doesn't yet offer 5G in my area.

So I have a 5G SIM in slot 2 but I can't select it, and a 4G SIM in slot 1 that offers me the option but the carrier doesn't provide it. Initially 5G in slot 2 was working fine, even on 21.2.24 but something happened in the last few days that stopped it.

Anyone seen this before?
Um, that would be a workaround and not a fix, but how about swapping the cards between the slots? Also, have you tried resetting the connectivity (wifi/bluetooth/sim) settings? You'll probably have to back them up first and also sync them with the cloud to be ~more sure.

Reactions: Poney70
Um, that would be a workaround and not a fix, but how about swapping the cards between the slots? Also, have you tried resetting the connectivity (wifi/bluetooth/sim) settings? You'll probably have to back them up first and also sync them with the cloud to be ~more sure.

Thanks for your response. I just tried resetting network settings & rebooting but it didn't make any difference. I don't have the tool with me atm to swap the SIM cards over but will try that later at home.

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Umi, mi 10, have some strange issue with switching Bluetooth audio source. In the last time I disconnected bt audio device and media sound went out through an ear speaker. Only reboot helps to solve the problem.
Another problem is a different colors of notifications in the dark mode.

Hi friends, I have 2 problems after I dirty flashed 21.3.5 rom on my MI 9 SE.
First thing is that when I enter my USSD code, cellular network turns off and back on but no USSD is executed, and only when I use *100#, *101# works fine. What seems to be the problem?
Second thing is that phone is laggy, more than last time i dirty flashed 21.2.24/25, I dint wipe anything. Can someone please provide me an answer if had same problem. I will be grateful. Tnx in advance! P.S - didnt find and answer in forum and I reseted network settings for WIFI, MOBILE DATA and BLUTOOTH.

Hi friends, I have 2 problems after I dirty flashed 21.3.5 rom on my MI 9 SE.
First thing is that when I enter my USSD code, cellular network turns off and back on but no USSD is executed, and only when I use *100#, *101# works fine. What seems to be the problem?
Second thing is that phone is laggy, more than last time i dirty flashed 21.2.24/25, I dint wipe anything. Can someone please provide me an answer if had same problem. I will be grateful. Tnx in advance! P.S - didnt find and answer in forum and I reseted network settings for WIFI, MOBILE DATA and BLUTOOTH.
With some phones, deleting the /data/system/package_cache folder helps remove the lagging. And if you have not already done so, clear the Dalvik and cache.

Reactions: edyw94
I don't see play controls at notification shade. What should I do?
a94c0376cee240ca127b21f653996cdc.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: neonfuture
after updating this release my games started crashing the phone - even a small game - phone doesnt reboot but the window manager i guess resets - so i needed to flash original firmware - seeing this crash

Can confirm that bug on MI10.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk
Are you using the stock music app? Try pi music player or vlc.
Edit: even the stock music player works on my mi 10

Attachments

• IMG_20210307_121435.jpg
    IMG_20210307_121435.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
QQ: What is the Smart Devices section in control center supposed to do? My flat is packed with five google home speakers and smart displays like two android tv,s a shield and a chromecast ultra. They are all showing up but short clicking those Devices does nothing, long pressing brings me to the start screen. Only xiaomi smart home devices will benefit from this control center feature, or am I missing something?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
just updated my MI10 umi, but randomly when i open/use an app, it reboot. I entered in the new twrp 3.5 and wiped cache and dalvik but the problem is still there :(

Status
Not open for further replies.