MIUI 12.6 21.4.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty flashed on Mi9 SE. Everything is fine except I cannot unlock my phone with fingerprint anymore. It is activated but I have to enter my password to unlock the phone. The fingerprint icon also disappeared.

I'm assuming we're talking about the same thing (Mi 10 umi):
Access Point Names can't be opened for me. I have already noticed this issue during closed beta tests this week but I thought it's a kind of individual issue. Based on forum resorts there are some users with same phenomenon regardless of the device...so it's not device specific...

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: biscoot
I have a 9t Pro (raphael)
I still keep getting error with front camera, also in previous weekly. When in camera app (or other apps like WhatsApp) when I turn to front camera, camera pops up but after one second comes back down and app closes.
I don't know if it's an hardware or software failure

Edit: OK I think I resolved it. I wanted to calibrate but in CIT it always failed. So I looked up you can force a calibration by pressing your finger on the front camera while it tries to pop up. After a couple of times saying the message 'couldn't open front camera...' it wants to calibrate the front camera.
So it did calibrate and now it stays up...for the moment.

Last edited:
Apn settings also won't open for me on mi 10 pro...

Another bug: I used to have turn on flashlight on double press on/off button shortcut. Since this weekly it doesn't work anymore. Mostly nothing happens, but sometimes a little flash occurs.

If I put the flashlight on any other shortcut (eg longpress home button, longpress back button etc.), it works.... So no idea what's the problem here.

Also I noticed that the fingerprint unlock is not as responsive and as fast as before.

Access Point Names can't be opened for me. I have already noticed this issue during closed beta tests this week but I thought it's a kind of individual issue. Based on forum resorts there are some users with same phenomenon regardless of the device...so it's not device specific...
I am still of the belief that installing the new ROMs into a clean and tidy memory, as I do here, significantly reduces the risk of anything adverse happening.

This morning, because of the sound issue, I decided to restore my backup. The sound didn't get better. So I did a Factory reset. That didn't work either. So I again restored that backup to wait for the rebuilt ROMs. So having done a Factory reset, and my normal tidying up process, as here, the ROM was installed into a very tidy and clean memory.
I wonder if that has made any difference to the APN issue?

APN settings works for me .. mi 10 umi , no problem ..
Seems this is a pretty weird issue for some users ..

Reactions: Iain_B
I'm currently on 21.4.1 build (davinci/Mi9T), for the past 3-4 days I've been experiencing random reboots. Does this build fix the problem? Thanks

Reactions: leobahlis
Mi11 unable turn on WIFI after upgrade to this latest rom , tried flash back to precious rom 21.4.7 also same

Is anyone having an issue with 4g and expecially 5g cellular communications? I have the Mi 11 M2011K2G global version. Since I changed the firmware from stock to the weekly ROM I haven't been able to connect to 5G towers. Using LTE Discovery app I see my phone is constantly connected to a HSPA+ tower 3G
Can anyone give me clarity with this ROM and if I should downgrade to the 12.5 stable?

APN settings works for me .. mi 10 umi , no problem ..
Seems this is a pretty weird issue for some users ..
Definitely weird as there just no reaction when clicking the APN settings. Anyway as @Iain_B says I also clean all the memory stuff, but I got the APN issue on RN8. I am using just one SIM card if that is somehow relevant. If I try to open the APN from the Activity Launcher I get an error for a null pointer exception, but I reckon this is normal since you are not specifying a SIM card to open it for. @graw2 any ideas on how to go about fixing this issue?

I don't use Magisk and my MI9 failed in the safety net test, any idea? Dirty flashed from 12.5.

=========EDIT=========

I installed other APK and passed, this is strange, I use the first app for a long time.

Last edited:
Definitely weird as there just no reaction when clicking the APN settings. Anyway as @Iain_B says I also clean all the memory stuff, but I got the APN issue on RN8. I am using just one SIM card if that is somehow relevant. If I try to open the APN from the Activity Launcher I get an error for a null pointer exception, but I reckon this is normal since you are not specifying a SIM card to open it for. @graw2 any ideas on how to go about fixing this issue?

Long pressing apps in Recents does it take you to App Info or does it pop up for options.? I have had this bug since last update. RN8

I also can't open APN but I always dirty flash and I don't know if a clean install wouldn't cancel this problem. I never had to use this functionality because my sim card automatically configured everything. Perhaps a hard reset would resolve but I can live with it for now. Anyway the rom has become really good even installing it dirty.
From Mi9 lite

I also can't open APN but I always dirty flash and I don't know if a clean install wouldn't cancel this problem. I never had to use this functionality because my sim card automatically configured everything. Perhaps a hard reset would resolve but I can live with it for now. Anyway the rom has become really good even installing it dirty.
From Mi9 lite
Haha, ~no need to get extreme for a (probably) minor issue.. It may be fixed in a later update.

Reactions: Silvio1953
Idea:
Who updated first to the old 4.14 rom and then to the reuploaded one and has the apn issue?
I updated straight to the reuploaded rom (mi 10) and have the apn issue. Maybe this somehow caused it.

Dual wifi under settings set on ... Connect to 2nd wifi after connect set wifi off/on ... And see dual wifi is off :(

Pls fix this bug during more than 10 relases mi 10...

Status
Not open for further replies.