MIUI 12.6 21.4.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys tell me how to downgrade from this rom to android 10 without bricking my phone? Mi9T.
To go from weekly ROM to Stable ROM (or vice versa), you would need to format data.
To go from weekly ROM to weekly ROM, you would not normally need to format. However, because you are downgrading versions, you would probably need to do a Factory reset after installing the ROM. This is unless anyone else has any suggestions?

Last edited:
damn, i have no issue going from 12.5beta to stable, maybe i was lucky.
So, if i flash stable again, it should be ok right?

A small flaw or bug... When the access point is enabled, if you enable geolocation, the access point is disabled by itself. Can I fix this problem?
Mi9Lite

Pardon for the noob questions. I'm new to Xiaomi world and just got my hands on mi 11 Ultra. First of all a big thank you for the devs who support to do these ROMs. Planning to install this ROM and I have couple of questions.
  1. How is the app vault implemented in this ROM? Is it removed? Replaced with Google discover feed?
  2. Does this ROM support 3rd party launcher support ( with gesture navigation?). Currently on China ROM I can't do it, unless I use a 3rd party app like edge browser.
  3. What are the customizations (mods) available for the default Miui launcher itself.
Thank you again. Hope to get some answers on these topics guys.

Reactions: WinterWarrior67
Pardon for the noob questions. I'm new to Xiaomi world and just got my hands on mi 11 Ultra. First of all a big thank you for the devs who support to do these ROMs. Planning to install this ROM and I have couple of questions.
  1. How is the app vault implemented in this ROM? Is it removed? Replaced with Google discover feed?
  2. Does this ROM support 3rd party launcher support ( with gesture navigation?). Currently on China ROM I can't do it, unless I use a 3rd party app like edge browser.
  3. What are the customizations (mods) available for the default Miui launcher itself.
1) You have the choice between App Vault, Google News or nothing.
2) Same as China ROM

To go from weekly ROM to Stable ROM (or vice versa), you would need to format data.
To go from weekly ROM to weekly ROM, you would not normally need to format. However, because you are downgrading versions, you would probably need to do a Factory reset after installing the ROM. This is unless anyone else has any suggestions?
Thank you very much.

1) You have the choice between App Vault, Google News or nothing.
2) Same as China ROM
1) You can also install the Global app vault from Play Store and it would replace the built-in one as long as it's installed.
2) Full screen gestures are part of the launcher and work only when the MIUI System launcher is the default launcher.
3) Quite a few to mention... Double-tap to sleep, Hide app icons, extra grid sizes, selection between App vault and Google Discover, selection of search provider for swipe-up gesture and search bar (separately), that's what I can remember off the top of my head.

A small flaw or bug... When the access point is enabled, if you enable geolocation, the access point is disabled by itself. Can I fix this problem?
Mi9Lite
No idea, not the kind of things we can control, ask Xiaomi support.

Reactions: JiaiJ
I have something strange in here with my mi 11 when battery goes under 20 i cant charge the phone via type c to type c cable from powerbank only usb a to type c cable ??!!

Definitely weird as there just no reaction when clicking the APN settings. Anyway as @Iain_B says I also clean all the memory stuff, but I got the APN issue on RN8. I am using just one SIM card if that is somehow relevant. If I try to open the APN from the Activity Launcher I get an error for a null pointer exception, but I reckon this is normal since you are not specifying a SIM card to open it for. @graw2 any ideas on how to go about fixing this issue?

Meanwhile turned out it is China MIUI issue that has been already reported officially. We will see next week...

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: dexterv
Hello. You have just lost widevine L1 with this rom? Or where you expecting L1 to come hack?

Envoyé de mon Lenovo TB-J606F en utilisant Tapatalk
I have lost L1 in Stable by doing nothing. I hoped that it is just bug but weekly didn't provide L1 either. I don't know how I lost it because I actually just used my phone. I didn't updated it, I didn't do anything. I didn't even boot to TWRP

Reactions: IssaP
With this version 12.6 the installation application was not supposed to change? I had to install it manually because it always remains the same as before.

Last edited:
With this version 12.6 the installation application was not supposed to change? I had to install it manually because it always remains the same as before.
No, it wasn't. It wasn't added on China Beta yet, and even if it did, we have no use for it since it's plagued with Chinese and has a lot of integration with GetApps, which we don't need nor support.
By updating system apps manually you lose any kind of support from our side, by the way.

Reactions: PieroAnt and Ulver
the lavender version have bugs? last update had a bug where we couldn't make or receive calls

Mi9T Pro , gms location wakelock drain battery again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.