MIUI 12.6 21.4.21/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me if this version lagging on Redmi Note 8?
Can anyone write how it works.
Does open applications quickly?

Widevine L3 on Mi 9. Anyone else?

Ho there.
In my opinion, the penultimate seems to me completely OK ...
But I don't understand how it is possible that the latest (possible) version has so many (new) problems, which will presumably not be solved ...
Or, with this a completely 'clean' installation is essential ... !!
installed the penultimate one cleanly, there was already a camera bug. there was a post on the forum that they would fix everything in the latter, but everything remained after the update (

(Ignore this unless you read the original) I posted about a lavender ROM image downloaded with Updater with error message that actually tested as a valid ZIP file. However, it didn't install; I downloaded from Sourceforge and found the file contents to be quite different (same filenames, different sizes). Very odd; I've never had any ZIP file test as good but be corrupted. I'm not going to investigate further, I'll use the Sourceforge download.

What I originally posted (which seems to be wrong):
Re downloading an update with the Updater app: it's been reported that this often throws an error message; I have found that this started happening a few weeklies ago, and now happens often. The option to download again is offered; this starts from scratch, without resuming the "failed" download. However, I find that just leaving the updater running after the error message completes the download.: the ZIP file is eventually downloaded, and tests as free of error.

My guess is that the Updater has a soft timeout, that gives the option to download again without actually stopping the ongoing download. I suppose the size of the download may have increased enough to exceed the timeout threshold (I download the, now ending, lavender one), or maybe it's just demand on the download server. But this paragraph is just speculation; the previous one suggests what to do. HTH

Last edited:
installed the penultimate one cleanly, there was already a camera bug. there was a post on the forum that they would fix everything in the latter, but everything remained after the update (

I've no any camera issue on 21.4.14 (2nd version) :-\

What is the situation regarding devices no longer being updated? What I would guess is that weekly updates would stop; eventually there would be a stable update (maybe more than one?) based on the last weekly with bugs corrected but nothing new, and certainly no new Android or MIUI version. It would be useful to add something about this in the first or second post for each weekly. Best wishes

Is widevine L1 on Mi9 gone forever?
Widevine L3 on Mi 9. Anyone else?
View attachment 36274
The L1 certificate is gone, doesn't look like it will be coming back.

What is the situation regarding devices no longer being updated? What I would guess is that weekly updates would stop; eventually there would be a stable update (maybe more than one?) based on the last weekly with bugs corrected but nothing new, and certainly no new Android or MIUI version. It would be useful to add something about this in the first or second post for each weekly. Best wishes
How would we know? We are not getting any release schedule reports from Xiaomi...

Anyone know how to solve this? The day came out as Uto instead of Tues at my AOD screen. I think Uto means Tues in Bosnian.

Poco F2 Pro

Last edited:
mi10 ultra. have updated no problems for months. now in twrp and wont accept my password. saying password failed and wont decript. any help apreciated. i do have a backup worst case

I use a Mi10 Ultra, too.

I deactivate Screen Lock by password and fingerprint before updating.

Anyone know how to solve this? The day came out as Uto instead of Tues at my AOD screen. I think Uto means Tues in Bosnian.
It's the same with my phone - Mi 10 (umi). It's already been acknowledged. You didn't say what your phone is.

RIP Lavender. My final update was 21.3.25 it is the most stable weekly on my device. Thanks EU team!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Sorry but I have to ask if this is already a known issue?

a665e876f50802ea45467f79e522af13.jpg

Language is set to English on lock screen it's okay again:

c26d010fa5b1ab1569e579c246f43c75.jpg

No other issues with the Ultra so far.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alexbo
Status
Not open for further replies.