MIUI 12.6 21.4.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotify is always opening...
I can close it, but after turning screen off and on it appears again in the notification bar.
How can I remove this?
103110ad2adabc7b3174bd48a5438701.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk
I have exactly the same problem ----- with each RADIO APP.
i hope we can get rid of it after the next updates.....

Reactions: teun95
is it better to use weekly or stable? in terms of performance and battery life.
Which you use is very much a personal choice. You would need to read comments to help you make up your mind.
Performance can be down to how well you look after your phone when you install the weekly ROMs, ie. tidying up memory, cache etc. You get some people complaining about slow / lagging performance. That is frequently down to their bad preparation for the weekly ROMs. You also get people complaining about the battery not lasting - again that is normally down to poor individual settings.
For my part, I get a very slick and fast system, and excellent battery performance (just had 40 hours out of my last charge).

Previously, when I go to the call history with someone in MIUI dialer I was able to tap on 'Recorded calls' and see/listen to all recorded calls with that person.
Now, there's no 'Recorded calls' option at all. Calls are being recorded regularly though, I can listen to them through file manager.
Anybody noticed this?

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Which you use is very much a personal choice. You would need to read comments to help you make up your mind.
Performance can be down to how well you look after your phone when you install the weekly ROMs, ie. tidying up memory, cache etc. You get some people complaining about slow / lagging performance. That is frequently down to their bad preparation for the weekly ROMs. You also get people complaining about the battery not lasting - again that is normally down to poor individual settings.
For my part, I get a very slick and fast system, and excellent battery performance (just had 40 hours out of my last charge).
Hallo there , Friendly and without fear i have to tell that
u seem an old user with grate knowledge about all that stuff .why dont you share your knowledge instead of informing us about how grate u performed your phone? I think ev1 wants to know , especially people that make wrong installations ,perhaps included me too .

Thank you.

u seem an old user with grate knowledge about all that stuff .why dont you share your knowledge instead of informing us about how grate u performed your phone? I think ev1 wants to know , especially people that make wrong installations ,perhaps included me too .

Thank you.
Here is a page that I have written explaining how I prepare and install the weekly ROMs:
Mi 10 (umi) - My process for installing weekly ROMs

Thank you.
Regarding having your battery last a long time - that is very different for each person. You would need to look at your own statistics (/ Settings / Battery). You would use the graph, isolate the sections that you would want to study, and look at the statistics below. From within this section of Settings you have many other settings to help with your battery. You also have different settings within each app that you can change, like the Miui Battery saver.

Previously, when I go to the call history with someone in MIUI dialer I was able to tap on 'Recorded calls' and see/listen to all recorded calls with that person.
Now, there's no 'Recorded calls' option at all. Calls are being recorded regularly though, I can listen to them through file manager.
Anybody noticed this?
Under the Personal details, it shows the last three call details, then 'Show more'. This gives me a fuller list of all the calls, with some details, and the '>' symbol. This then takes me to the recording details, which I can then listen to.

Reactions: Mavrosgatos
After update i cant remove the multimedia notification from notification shade.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-04-16-41-39-500_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-04-16-41-39-500_com.android.chrome.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_20210504_164327.jpg
    IMG_20210504_164327.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 234
Is anyone here has a problem with YouTube 60Fps? I compare my phone from stock to this EU rom and the Youtube 60fps from this EU rom seems not like 60 fps....It seems not fluid anymore how to fix this?

Is anyone here has a problem with YouTube 60Fps? I compare my phone from stock to this EU rom and the Youtube 60fps from this EU rom seems not like 60 fps....It seems not fluid anymore how to fix this?
Go to developer options->power monitor and enable frwme rate monitor tools. Run your tests with that. (Like, check fps.)

Go to developer options->power monitor and enable frwme rate monitor tools. Run your tests with that. (Like, check fps.)
that framerate counter from developer options is always 60,i compared my device to another devices with a same model, mine is EU rom and the other is stock MIUI12,i tried 1080P60fps both and the EU rom seems not running at 60 in youtube...I know the smoothness of 60fps in YouTube and EU rom can't handle that....is there a fix?

that framerate counter from developer options is always 60,i compared my device to another devices with a same model, mine is EU rom and the other is stock MIUI12,i tried 1080P60fps both and the EU rom seems not running at 60 in youtube...I know the smoothness of 60fps in YouTube and EU rom can't handle that....is there a fix?
I ~haven't observed such an issue, so I probably can't help..

Hi,
i am not sure it's even a rom problem.
I get a nonfunctional notification from the google assistant/google feed.

Does anyone get the same notification?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-04-19-31-26-862_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-04-19-31-26-862_com.miui.home.jpg
    544.3 KB · Views: 231
The new notification issue was reported dozens of times, so let me clear a few things:
1) You are using a Weekly ROM, where Xiaomi tests new features all the time.
2) Some of these new feature may not work correctly, this is the nature of a Weekly/Beta ROM.
3) The notification issue has nothing to do with us, report directly to Xiaomi.

Under the Personal details, it shows the last three call details, then 'Show more'. This gives me a fuller list of all the calls, with some details, and the '>' symbol. This then takes me to the recording details, which I can then listen to.
It was like that before, but now..
2bb53a933aa2003a1539170e566adc09.jpg

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

It was like that before, but now..
Then there is clearly a problem on your phone, not with the ROM. You may want to have a look at how I install my weekly ROMs here. I tidy up my memory, and clear Dalvik and cache, and delete the /data/system/package_cache folder. That seems to significantly reduce the number of problems.

Reactions: KGVER
Hi,
I'm on mi9t pro. I got a bug: when receiving sms, notification is showed on status bar, but it does not disappear even sms is already read.

Status
Not open for further replies.