MIUI 12.6 21.4.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed this, but according to the Android 11 update, why doesn't it come weekly?
Weekly ROMs by Xiaomi.eu are only based on China Beta ROMs by Xiaomi. ;)

A "Stable Beta" ROM on Android 11 by Xiaomi is available for "EEA" region (for Mi Pilots/testers) but, for your device, Stable ROMs by Xiaomi.eu are only based on Stable "Global" ROMs. :)

I would like to make a request for a possible boot.zip, for the Mi10T because it connects with the name Redmi and I wanted it to connect with the Mi logo as the original system

Would it be possible to add a widget or a quick option button in the notification area to turn on/off each SIM in dual phones (I've a Mi9)..? Thanks in advance.. ❤️

Weekly ROMs by Xiaomi.eu are only based on China Beta ROMs by Xiaomi. ;)

A "Stable Beta" ROM on Android 11 by Xiaomi is available for "EEA" region (for Mi Pilots/testers) but, for your device, Stable ROMs by Xiaomi.eu are only based on Stable "Global" ROMs. :)
When the stable version came, when did you present your version based on it?

Spotify is always opening...
I can close it, but after turning screen off and on it appears again in the notification bar.
How can I remove this?
103110ad2adabc7b3174bd48a5438701.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk

Same here with deezer : /

Reactions: teun95
On redmi 9t fingerprint is not working after some time
No problems with fingerprints on Mi 9T for me

Have you tried removing all fingerprints and disabling the Fingerprint unlock, and deleting (from TWRP or by root explorer if you have root) /data/system/package_cache
Then set your fingerprint(s) again

noticed something wrong with my NFC too. since the last update, my mi 10 ultra has been having slight problems with making payment for public transport. when i tap, it first says "that doesn't work", after taking away and tapping again, it goes through. However, for normal retail payments at shops and what not, there doesnt seem to be such a problem. any one had this issue?

I installed this rom (upgrading from 11) hoping to fix the issue with Google Pay NFC not working on my Mi 9T.
Unfortunately it is still saying "Your phone doesn't meet security standards".
It does pass SafetyNet now, though so I'm confused :/

I've never rooted or installed Magisk.

Do I have to re-lock the bootloader? I've read that will boot-loop/brick your phone if you are on non-stock rom.

Any ideas appreciated!

Reporting back on my experience:
- cleared the Google Pay application data
- uninstalled and reinstalled Google Pay
- deregistered and re-registered my card

None of these actions had any immediate effect in that the app was still showing "Not set up", but I decided to give an NFC payment a try anyway - and it worked. And now, several days later, the app is showing the "Hold to reader" message and the NFC icon in blue as expected.

So I guess what I'm saying is if anyone else has this, try a payment anyway, and also wait several days after upgrading

Now there is a twrp for alioth(k40)..we hope next beta will be flashable by twrp..So we can try flashable zip by recovery ..Thanks for your work..This rom is perfect..

If, for example, I have played YouTube music and close the app, the upper area remains permanently reserved. after the lock screen, the image reappears. only a reboot fixes the problem.
Mi 9 cepheus
Hi !

Same issue here with my Mi 9 cepheus and Amazon Music app.

After the update, the call recording was lost. That is, the recording is being made, but there is no button to listen to these recordings.
Mi 9T Pro

Reactions: nogohod
With the Mi Band 5 and MiFit app on activating the incoming call notification it says something like this "to receive incoming calls notifications you should update your phone to the newest version of MIUI". It stays activatesd on MiFit but dont work, dont get the notification on the Mi Band.
With sms, and other apps it works.
Mi 9T here, how can I resolve this?

PS. Thank you devs for all the work!

Anyone knows about this?

Reactions: AdrianDamon
Status
Not open for further replies.