MIUI 12.6 21.4.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now exist a new twrp for alioth(poco f3),from Nebrassy...

-fixed spunvm spam in log
-fixed flashing payload roms, stock and custom AOSP roms should now flash correctly

Attachments

• IMG_20210509_154855.jpg
    IMG_20210509_154855.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Iain_B

Mi Share or NFC has nothing to do with it

This button is missing

Attachments

• a78563867445367c01d2fc3ae8de66fa.jpg
    a78563867445367c01d2fc3ae8de66fa.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 239
@gogocar62, maybe you have to turn it on from settings :emoji_shrug:. Also probably if you long press an app icon or file and press share, the option to share with nearby share comes up. And I think you can sgare apps that way from google app-> my apps->share.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-09-18-11-00-054_com.google.android.gms_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-09-18-11-00-054_com.google.android.gms_1.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 187
Reactions: Iain_B
@gogocar62, maybe you have to turn it on from settings :emoji_shrug:. Also probably if you long press an app icon or file and press share, the option to share with nearby share comes up. And I think you can sgare apps that way from google app-> my apps->share.
You're spot on there :D How did you know that...

Attachments

• IMG_20210509_161822.jpg
    IMG_20210509_161822.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 225
  • Haha
Reactions: Blastboom Strice
That won't solve the problem

the switch should be there

here is MI 10

Attachments

• 2fc71b283904402cf85e0f76cb98cf20.jpg
    2fc71b283904402cf85e0f76cb98cf20.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 249
That won't solve the problem

the switch should be there

here is MI 10
Hmmm ... It's not available on my Mi 10 (umi) - dual SIM (M2001J2G). Maybe there's another switch in Settings that I have missed. Maybe Google wants my phone number for the switch to appear? Google also wants my Contacts Google email addresses. Google wants a lot of information for this!
[Edit: I've now turned it off, but it is still available as an option under 'Send'.]

Last edited:
Did you clear the Dalvik and cache, and delete the /data/system/package_cache folder when you installed the last ROMs?
No. I don't think that's even necessary anymore. Was it back in android 9 or 10 that they changed something that made it unnecessary? Can't remember.

No. I don't think that's even necessary anymore. Was it back in android 9 or 10 that they changed something that made it unnecessary? Can't remember.
It is, of course, your own choice. But if you look through some of the comments, you will see that partcularly deleting the /data/system/package_cache folder has helped remove the sluggishness with some. Also, you may wish to have a look at this.

Reactions: KGVER
Yesterday I had a serious problem with my Poco F2 pro.
I thought it was very strange because it was perfect and I charged up to 100% of the battery, I tried to connect the device volume + power volume-power for 30 seconds, I tried to use the gia power cable and nothing, I was very sad, I was beaten and the technician said it happened because i changed the rom to xiaomi.eu and then went back to stock, this may have corrupted the system. Can someone help me? I am heartbroken by this situation. I don't want to believe it happened because I used xiomi.eu this may have corrupted the system. Can someone help me?

Yesterday I had a serious problem with my Poco F2 pro.
I thought it was very strange because it was perfect and I charged up to 100% of the battery, I tried to connect the device volume + power volume-power for 30 seconds, I tried to use the gia power cable and nothing, I was very sad, I was beaten and the technician said it happened because i changed the rom to xiaomi.eu and then went back to stock, this may have corrupted the system. Can someone help me? I am heartbroken by this situation. I don't want to believe it happened because I used xiomi.eu this may have corrupted the system. Can someone help me?
It seems like you had bricked your phone. Normally it (probably) shouldnt happen. Maybe check again the guides you read about the process or find some other updated ones.

Reactions: KGVER and dattohead
It is, of course, your own choice. But if you look through some of the comments, you will see that partcularly deleting the /data/system/package_cache folder has helped remove the sluggishness with some. Also, you may wish to have a look at this.
I might live for just a few of days until the next update. I rarely have any problems and this isn't major just annoying.

Hi, almost everything working great on Mi 10 Ultra. Problems I've found:
- Ambient mode charging progress (always tells 1 minute left, but this one happens versions ago)
- Searching contacts is very slow. I have rebuilt the index and it doesn't improves.
- Spotify status on task bar, even if I exit Spotify, and swipe notification doesn't free task bar space, and later it appears again. Photos attached.

Thanks for the work.

On my Mi 9 if (grus), I also have this problem.

On my Mi 9 se (grus), I also have this problem.
But in my case it’s with any music app you’re using. Not only Spotify.

Only bug one I notice which is not related to this fix... Just a 3rd party launcher issue .

You cannot access app info via recents context menu with a third party launcher enabled. Oh and recent animations don't work

It does launch it. Just doesn't focus on it.. you have to go via recents to see app info for that particular app again

Why are xiaomi constantly trying to ruin the user experience and lock you in apple style.
I mentioned this behavior month ago, did you try nova beta 7 ? This works for me, not a big deal anyways.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

I have Mi 10T Pro phone. Is this the correct latest weekly rom xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK305G_21.4.29_v12-11.zip?

Hmmm ... It's not available on my Mi 10 (umi) - dual SIM (M2001J2G). Maybe there's another switch in Settings that I have missed. Maybe Google wants my phone number for the switch to appear? Google also wants my Contacts Google email addresses. Google wants a lot of information for this!
[Edit: I've now turned it off, but it is still available as an option under 'Send'.]
Nearby Share is provided by Google Play services and has little to do with the ROM. I actually do have it on Mi 10, it's just there and I don't even have a SIM in that phone, it's a recent clean flash.

Hey guys, how are you? I identified a problem in both Mi 9T Pro (raphael) and Redmi Note 8 (ginkgo), which trying to put a video on instagram longer than 15 seconds has an error in all videos after the first one, I tried so much in the official app instagram and mods. Has anyone had this problem too?

ps. I'm also having a problem with notifications for the Spotify and Youtube music apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.