MIUI 12.6 21.4.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since i updated to the latest version, my wireless charging is broken.. any suggestions or anything would be most appreciated.. on Mi 11 latest beta btw..

Last edited:
View attachment 36543

any one can help me and tell me why the facebook force close every time i open it
Not at my device
49d8c18c6f31a189228cbcce063697aa.jpg

Superwitschi Designs

Reactions: llopbal
No root. So I have to wait for next release I think

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk
You don't need to wait! Enable USB debugging, Install via USB and USB debugging (Security settings). It worked flawlessly. Just remember to turn off those settings when you're done with adb.

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Where can I download drivers for Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro? When I connect to PC and start Mi Unlock tool the phone is not found... :(

My first time updating since I flashed, now I'm stuck in twrp putting in my lockcode password? I'm on 9t pro.
any help would be appreciated, thanks.

edit: rooted with magisk.

My first time updating since I flashed, now I'm stuck in twrp putting in my lockcode password? I'm on 9t pro.
any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Solutions:

1) Update your TWRP/Flash another TWRP (Latest Official TWRP is available here: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693777991)

2) Use "Pattern" instead of "PIN/Password" to unlock the screen of your device.

Solution 1 is my recommended solution. ;)

Reactions: biscoot
Solutions:

1) Update your TWRP/Flash another TWRP (Latest Official TWRP is available here: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693777991)

2) Use "Pattern" instead of "PIN/Password" to unlock the screen of your device.

Solution 1 is my recommended solution. ;)
I updated my TWRP, and I mispoke and I do actually use a pattern- I've tried several times and it still boots me into TWRP to input my pattern.
I've attached my logs if there's some mistake I'm doing.

Attachments

• recovery.txt
    26.3 KB · Views: 444
  • dmesg.txt
    147.1 KB · Views: 410
I updated my TWRP, and I mispoke and I do actually use a pattern- I've tried several times and it still boots me into TWRP to input my pattern.
I've attached my logs if there's some mistake I'm doing.
Then what's your issue if TWRP asks your pattern? I don't understand...
Did the ROM update has been flashed in TWRP or not?

Then what's your issue if TWRP asks your pattern? I don't understand...
Did the ROM update has been flashed in TWRP or not?
I can't boot into System, it chucks me back into TWRP everytime to decrypt data. Also I used Updater to install the new update.

I didn't, should I?
You can but I don't think it will help you...

When you used the Updater app, your device rebooted to TWRP and flashed the ROM without asking your PIN/Password/pattern? Or it asked you before flashing the new ROM?

You can but I don't think it will help you...

When you used the Updater app, your device rebooted to TWRP and flashed the ROM without asking your PIN/Password/pattern? Or it asked you before flashing the new ROM?
Yeah, it only asked for the pattern after rebooting once the update was finished.

Yeah, it only asked for the pattern after rebooting once the update was finished.
So my question is: Did you flash "DFE" or "Disable-Force-Encryption" (zip file) when you flashed Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time? If yes, you may need to flash this zip file after every ROM updates. ;)

EDIT: What was your previous ROM version?

Reactions: JiaiJ
So my question is: Did you flash "DFE" or "Disable-Force-Encryption" (zip file) when you flashed Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time? If yes, you may need to flash this zip file after every ROM updates. ;)

EDIT: What was your previous ROM version?
Wow, I'm back in! Thank you so much! I used FCryptDisabler, is there any way I don't have to use that again?

Status
Not open for further replies.