• Screenshot_2021-05-12-14-39-39-872_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-12-14-39-39-872_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 295
  • Screenshot_2021-05-12-14-46-30-096_com.netflix.mediaclient.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-12-14-46-30-096_com.netflix.mediaclient.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 268
Cant download Widevine L1 certificate. K20
1) You already installed Widevine certificate

EDIT: I don' have "Error code: 1", even if I renew the certificate (it's working)... I don't know how you can fix this issue. :(

2) Use "DRM Info" app to check the Widevine level of your device

3) If Widevine L1 (and should be), clear "All data" of Netflix app, in phone's settings.

;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mavrosgatos
1) You already installed Widevine certificate

EDIT: I don' have "Error code: 1", even if I renew the certificate (it's working)... I don't know how you can fix this issue. :(

2) Use "DRM Info" app to check the Widevine level of your device

3) If Widevine L1 (and should be), clear "All data" of Netflix app, in phone's settings.

;)
Thanx.
In DrM Info it qas showing L1 so cleared datain netflix . Now its showing L1..
Now i can enjoy full hd netflix...

Reactions: biscoot and Poney70
Sorry if I'm missing something but when I record by ScreenRecorder, I cannot find the recorded files anywhere.

I have my old recordings in /Movies/ScreenRecorder from March (I successfully recorded them by the March release of Xiaomi.eu weekly) but now when I stop recording there is no file saved.
Even if I tap to play to the screenrecording icon on top-right of the homescreen immediately when recording was stopped, it does not play as if the file is empty/non-existent/corrupted

In the Settings/Apps, there are no Permissions for Screenrecorder (I wanted to check if some permission is missing)

(Screenshots work with no issues)

Sorry if I'm missing something but when I record by ScreenRecorder, I cannot find the recorded files anywhere.

I have my old recordings in /Movies/ScreenRecorder from March (I successfully recorded them by the March release of Xiaomi.eu weekly) but now when I stop recording there is no file saved.
Even if I tap to play to the screenrecording icon on top-right of the homescreen immediately when recording was stopped, it does not play as if the file is empty/non-existent/corrupted

In the Settings/Apps, there are no Permissions for Screenrecorder (I wanted to check if some permission is missing)

I think in miui12 they are saved in dcim/screenrecorder. If you cant find them, try to delete the data of the screen recorder app.

Reactions: zgfg12

Path for screen recordings was fixed to be Movies/ScreenRecorder again for the upcoming release.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS RELEASE!

Things which are now broken:
-Black theming of apps completely hides useful elements now and adds a bunch of artifacts such as on Discord there's black accents on the default dark background.
-If you turn off your screen while charging, it keeps turning itself back on.
-Sometimes fullscreen apps like YouTube stop the phone unlocking.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS RELEASE!

Things which are now broken:
-Black theming of apps completely hides useful elements now and adds a bunch of artifacts such as on Discord there's black accents on the default dark background.
-If you turn off your screen while charging, it keeps turning itself back on.
-Sometimes fullscreen apps like YouTube stop the phone unlocking.
- It's difficult to know whether you are talking about 'Dark mode' (as under 'Settings'), or individual black theming of apps. If it is 'Dark mode', under Settings / Display / More Dark mode options, you have a couple of settings, plus the ability not to apply Dark mode to individual apps if they do not work well under Dark mode. If it is individual Black theming of apps, then it is nothing to do with the ROM.
- You will need to find out what it is that is activating the screen when charging. Typically it might be a notification of some sort. You will then need to adjust your settings accordingly. You also have the Developer setting 'Don't lock screen', which stops the screen from going to sleep while charging.
- If there are individual apps which are behaving erratically at the Lock screen level, then you may want to control their specific notifications in the Lock screen and see if that helps.

If your phone is behaving differently from others, and it is not a bug which has been reported, then frequently it is your own settings which need to be looked at.

Can anyone confirm if it's safe to dirty flash to an older weekly rom? (4.29 to 4.22) thank you
Under normal circumstances there would be no problem in downgrading ROMs, especially if there are no version changes. However, these are BETA ROMs.
If the data is important, then I would suggest a full nandroid backup before attempting it, in case it does not work correctly. If the data is not important, then you can do a dirty install, followed by a Factory reset.

Is it normal that a lot of themes do not work on 12.6

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-13-09-39-01-553_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-13-09-39-01-553_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 230
Status
Not open for further replies.