MIUI 12.6 21.4.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys for your efforts, I have an enquiry, Can you add knuckle gestures as the one in Mi10t or Mi11 to the rest of phones?

Reactions: radashin and Alexbo
RN8 feedback:

• Widevine is fixed
  • Storage selection crashing is fixed
  • The security patch is still March but I did get an April Google System Update
If any other ginkgo user out there notices anything, give a shout.

RN8 feedback:

• Widevine is fixed
  • Storage selection crashing is fixed
  • The security patch is still March but I did get an April Google System Update
If any other ginkgo user out there notices anything, give a shout.
Please tell me if this ROM is fluid?
I'm still on Android 10 i want to install android 11.
I want to know if it's worth upgrading.

Please tell me if this ROM is fluid?
I'm still on Android 10 i want to install android 11.
I want to know if it's worth upgrading.
This ROM has treated me much better than A10. Xiaomi central broke something in the RAM management after a few versions on A11 and multitasking on a 4GB version is a bit difficult but apart from that when the ROM settles it is quite fluid (for a 130 EUR 1 and a bit year old device).

Thanls for the release! Just curious but what is Widevine L1? I'm using a Poco F2 Pro so I'm not sure if my phone has it being a alernative K30 Pro.

Thanls for the release! Just curious but what is Widevine L1? I'm using a Poco F2 Pro so I'm not sure if my phone has it being a alernative K30 Pro.
Use "DRM Info" app (available on Google Play Store) to check the Widevine level. ;)

- Widevine L3 = Widevine (DRM) certificate NOT found => HD / HDR quality is NOT available in Netflix / Amazon Prime / Disney+ / etc.

- Widevine L1 = Widevine (DRM) certificate found => HD / HDR quality should be available in Netflix / Amazon Prime / Disney+ / etc.

Use "DRM Info" app (available on Google Play Store) to check the Widevine level. ;)

- Widevine L3 = Widevine (DRM) certificate NOT found => HD / HDR quality is NOT available in Netflix / Amazon Prime / Disney+ / etc.

- Widevine L1 = Widevine (DRM) certificate found => HD / HDR quality should be available in Netflix / Amazon Prime / Disney+ / etc.
Will have to take a look, thanks!

Says at the top of the DRM Info app that my device supports HDR10, HDR10+ and HLG and the Wideline Version is L1. I guess I should have full HDR support then.

Reactions: Poney70
ROMs are being rebuilt due to issues with the updated Contacts app:

* Crash when log-tapping an entry in Recent calls.
* Call confirmation dialog has AOSP layout instead of MIUI layout.
* When dialing a number manually, "Recents" title bar is overlaying the Recents/Contacts tab bar.

If you're bothered by these issues, await the reupload.
Good night fellas, and behave! ;)

For Redmi Note 8 users:
I just installed this version, little to say I am disappointed the phone is so slow and it froze in the first 2 minutes of use (Clean Flash+magisk)!

-The volume is too low compared to Android 10, both in conversation and in media reproduction-
-The finger sensor response is slower compared to android 10-
-Opening apps is terribly slow compared to android 10-
-The camera's performance is worse than Android 10-
-Terrible performance-

That is what I managed to see in this short time, I'm going back to Android 10 this moment!
Advice for anyone who wants to bring their phone back to life install (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_V12.0.2.0.QCOCNXM_v12-10 STABLE)
You can find it in the Stable Editions section everything works as it should!

Reactions: babiljunior
Hi i have problem with upgrading to 21.4.28. I'm in 21.4.21 beta mi 10T and i download from settings of miui the update but it stops at 100% and don't do anythings. I also tried to download online the rom and install from twrp but the twrp take me error "unable to open block device /dev/block/loop "
I also found a battery drain and an increase in the temperature of the device as much

Here voLTE activated in, * # * # VOLTE # * # *. And the icon does not appear in the status bar.
Mi 9 Lite
4382e75f86c243eda6201f32c73447e2.jpg

Enviado de meu MI 9 Lite usando o Tapatalk

bug control center in second space
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mi10Pro

For Redmi Note 8 users:
I just installed this version, little to say I am disappointed the phone is so slow and it froze in the first 2 minutes of use (Clean Flash+magisk)!

-The volume is too low compared to Android 10, both in conversation and in media reproduction-
-The finger sensor response is slower compared to android 10-
-Opening apps is terribly slow compared to android 10-
-The camera's performance is worse than Android 10-
-Terrible performance-

That is what I managed to see in this short time, I'm going back to Android 10 this moment!
Advice for anyone who wants to bring their phone back to life install (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_V12.0.2.0.QCOCNXM_v12-10 STABLE)
You can find it in the Stable Editions section everything works as it should!
Some of these problems have been avoided or cleared up by, when installing the new ROM, clearing and tidying memory, and clearing the Dalvik and cache, and deleting the /data/system/package_cache folder.

Hello everyone!

I come in search of your knowledge. I know there is not much difference between the Mi Note 10 (tucana) and the Mi Note 10 Pro (???), only an increase in RAM and ROM memories.
So, I would like to know, can I safely install the ROM of the Mi Note 10 (tucana) in a Mi Note 10 Pro?
It is the first time that I have found myself in a situation like this. Thank you very much in advance.

Excellent afternoon.

Hello everyone!

I come in search of your knowledge. I know there is not much difference between the Mi Note 10 (tucana) and the Mi Note 10 Pro (???), only an increase in RAM and ROM memories.
So, I would like to know, can I safely install the ROM of the Mi Note 10 (tucana) in a Mi Note 10 Pro?
It is the first time that I have found myself in a situation like this. Thank you very much in advance.

Excellent afternoon.

Yes you can safely install the rom.mi note 10 and mi note 10 pro have the same codename (tucana) so they both use the same rom.i am an owner of mi note 10 pro.

Reactions: AJSRO
Status
Not open for further replies.