MIUI 12.6 21.4.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I backread,I thought this was only me my Spotify got stucked too in my notification even though i closed it

Hi Guys,

I'm on Mi 10 Pro, 21.04.28. I now get the OTA notification though, that there is a new version, even though it's the same. Is that a known bug or would someone know how to fix this?

Cheers

Hi Guys,

I'm on Mi 10 Pro, 21.04.28. I now get the OTA notification though, that there is a new version, even though it's the same. Is that a known bug or would someone know how to fix this?

Cheers
Hello, it's not a bug... :)

Info in "Changelog" post (2nd post) of this thread. ;)

Reactions: JiaiJ
haha, actually I use five different browsers and none of them is Google Chrome. Consider to try "your" A10 version, as I think yes all the lagging and RAM background management bullshit started with A11 on the Ginkgo. What about bluetooth/wifi problems - I have some nebulous memories with that? Admins, sorry for being offtopic again - should move this to the RN8 section...
Feel free to try everything works as it should bluetooth and wireless work properly.
Give us back with a review!

Reactions: mankokoma
Some reports said it's a Spotify issue so try to kill this app and disable auto-start permission. :)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I screenrecorded it,I forcestop spotify and disable autostart but the Gap is still there...maybe i will wait for the fix

• Sad
Reactions: Poney70
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I screenrecorded it,I forcestop spotify and disable autostart but the Gap is still there...maybe i will wait for the fix
Same for me, cleaning data and cache, or disabling autostart doesn't work.

Reactions: Pavel Sajjad Khan
Same for me, cleaning data and cache, or disabling autostart doesn't work.
What happens if you open the Mi Music app, wait a few seconds, close Mi Music app then try to clear Mi Music player in notifications?

Hi, I installed the 21.4.28 on my Mi10, but my mobile phone shows that I have 21.4.14 on it, WHAT ???
Are you sure that you installed the correct ROM?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-30-17-15-37-854_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-30-17-15-37-854_com.android.settings.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 203
Status
Not open for further replies.